Emergence (Closed for Alexavious and Lucian_Devine)

Kruxus' eyes continued to dance between violet and black as he watched Victoria settle between his legs. His cock twitched with excitement and anticipation as the lovely woman leaned close, her breath almost tickling the sensitive flesh. He watched with baited breath and let out a low and rumbling groan of contentment when her small lavender hand gripped, lifted, and began to stroke his cock. It looked that much bigger in her small hand, which accentuated every feeling and sensation. His eyes flashed black as he saw her lick her hand, and threatened to close when he felt that warm moisture touch his achingly hard cock.

Even when Victoria's eyes dropped to his cock once more, Kruxus continued to watch her, utterly transfixed as those lovely ruby lips descended and pressed a kiss to the tapered tip of his engorged cock. It jerked of it's own volition then, silently begging for more as his throat continued to rumble with approval. His eyes tried desperately to close as he felt her tongue nimbly circling the tapered tip and flared head of his cock, pausing ever so briefly now and again to close her lips around it, drawing back, and pulling off with a soft popping sound that made him quiver with anticipation every time.

A lower groan of dismay slipped from Kruxus when Victoria let go of his cock, even if he did like the heavy thudding sound it made when it impacted with his abdomen. He watched her head dip, but was far from ready for the sudden feeling of her tongue dragging up the underside of his cock, finding the sensitive area between the more prominent ridges on either side, even flicking over the opening near the top of his head, which flared in response.

Kruxus hands immediately moved to the top of Victoria's head after she very briefly teased the super sensitive opening of his cock, but made no attempt to guide or force her head this way or that, simply wanting that contact as a steady stream of rumbling groans continue to pour from his mouth. Her tongue on his balls made him almost jump though, and his hands closed around her horns as his cock jerked in her hands, precum flowing freely as she took first one heavy and swollen testicle into her mouth and then the other. His hips shifted and squirmed as his legs clenched around the beautiful woman nestled between them. She clearly wasn't about to let it go to waste though, as evidenced by those ruby lips closing around the head of his cock once more, even adding what was clearly a deliberate squeeze of the base to milk more out for her into her eagerly waiting mouth.

The sight of Victoria cheeks indenting as sucked and bobbed on just the head of his cock, combined with the steady strokes of her hands up and down the thick base was almost enough to make Kruxus cum on the spot. He felt that feeling building in his belly and slowly pushing down towards his balls. Even with their time crunch though, she didn't seem to want to make it that easy. She seemed just about to fully pounce on his cock but suddenly he felt the warmth on his balls once more. His hips lifted of their own volition this time as his groans got louder.

Kruxus' grip on Victoria's horns tightened when she pounced on his cock again, dangerously close to losing control and trying to force her to stay. Her lips worked faster up and down, sucking harder as she squeezed more with her hands as she continued those firm and deliberate strokes. Then it happened, it finally happened, her lips closed over the head of his cock and more, getting down over the third ridge before pulling back and bobbing down once more.

Then Victoria met his gaze. Those big blue eyes staring up at him over the cock that she was bobbing on pushed Kruxus over the edge. His seed all but erupted from his cock, sucked out by her lips, milked out by her hands, and drawn out by her eyes. Every bob and stroke pulled more from him as his cock jerked and flexed with every powerful surge. He shamelessly roared in pleasure, uncaring who heard him at that moment, even Mama herself.

With a soft smile, Victoria kept her rhythm even as she felt a slight pressure on her horns. She wondered if Kruxus was aware of how much she liked her horns being handled. While they didnt offer much sensitivity except around the base of her head, there was something about giving control of her hand by those two bony handles that made her incredibly wet. But she had control today.

She shivered as she listened to Kruxus' low groans, enjoying the pleasure she could inflict. Again she wished for more time as she slipped her lips back and forth across his pulsing cock.

She could sense him getting closer and she found herself picking up the pace, urging him closer and closer until... Her mouth filled, the unique flavour hitting the back of her throat. Her eyes widened in shock at the sheer volume. Though she desperately clung on, her hands still moving and milking, trying to swallow the thick mixture, she pulled herself free coughing even as he sent a final spurt across her face.

Victoria tried to recover from the rather unsexy finish by blinking through the string of cum that sat on one eye and wrapped her tongue around the head of his oozing cock, grinning foolishly as she lapped up the spilled cum. The taste never bothered her, in the previous experiences she even found that she enjoyed the tart, bitterness to it. It took seconds for it to dawn on her that she should be moving, how long had that been? Was Mama coming back... fuck she could lie there for so much longer, her body demanding that one orgasm wasnt enough.

She leapt up, grabbing her phone and giving it a florish. Pink light flashed that immediately cleaned them both up as if they'd just stepped from a shower. Rummaging through piles of discarded clothes, she retrieved a similar pair of panties and silky night-dress to what Kruxus had damaged and she was ready.

She glanced back at Kruxus, her eyes moving between his eyes and his cock, "I'll be in the bar in like, an hour... you know, if you want to join me or whatever...?" She didnt wait for an answer before she hurried out the room. Glancing down the corridor her breath caught as she spied the large hulking form of Mama stomping towards her. Mama stopped in her tracks, her large dark eyes narrowing suspiciously. Victoria offered her a simple little wave and rushed off on her errand...

Kruxus lingered in Victoria's room for a bit, partly to ensure that Mama didn't see them leaving together, in case she had a problem with it, but also to give his cock time to soften and retract. Only once it had retreated from view and the scales that shielded it hardened over it once more did he finally force himself to slide off of her bed and move to the door. He knew that doing anything like looking both ways before slipping out would make his presence here even more out of place. So he just walked confidently out of her room, closing the door behind him, and headed for his room.

The app on Victoria's phone had done a fine enough job of cleaning both of them up, even the cum he'd accidently gotten on her face when she'd pulled off of his spurting cock to cough, but he still liked the feel of the water pounding over his scales after a shift, especially a double shift. On the bright side it meant that he had a good bit of time before his next shift, what with Thud taking his next shift as payment for Kruxus covering for him on this one. He lingered in the shower longer than he normally did, just leaning against the wall with his eyes closed letting the water fall around and bounce off him. Despite his long shower though, nothing could have stopped him from being down in the bar as the time that she'd said she'd be there approached.

Room 17 was one of Mama Ilanea's high tech suites and often required tailoring to the needs of those who could afford it. It featured illusion generating magics, a variety of mechanical and magic sex machines and an assortment of other spells and toys to overload the senses. In most cases, it was used to roleplay fantasies and desires and in this case it was no exception. Senator Hutches was quite often a guilty man, exploring all his sexual options in a safe space unbeknownst to his wife, children and constituents. Basically, he liked getting railed in the ass by a big black dildo while pretending to be captured by terrorists and forced into lewd debasing acts. Each to their own and Mama Ilanea's could provide.

Victoria spent several minutes tuning the environment to run the illusionary scenario and making sure the self-lubricating, size changing dildos were magically charged. The 'actors' would no doubt be in soon but that wasn't why Victoria was hurrying. All through her work she had a dumb smile on her face as she kept recalling the past event and how crazy she'd been. Why, in all her time here in this place and all the men who had tried it on with her, had she let Kruxus into her room. What had it been about him?

Finally, she activated the main illusion, a powerful enchantment that overlaid the sex machine and turned it into a giant ogre complete with massive ogre cock. The machine was able to move and thrust in time with the shifting illusion, a masterpiece even if she did say so herself. Of course, they could have just used some of their male staff to satisfy their client, or of course their girls with strap-ons but some felt that if it were a machine or magic then it wasn't real and they couldn't be 'judged'. Again, each to their own.

When Victoria was done, she stepped outside to find the girls waiting impatiently. They barely looked at her and not one thanked her as they marched inside to wait for the client. Well, Victoria wasn't friendly with ALL the girls employed by Mama L. In fact, some resented the special treatment she seemed to receive despite her rapid explanations. She shrugged it off, it wasn't like she hadn't tried. Even though the place was welcoming and safe, some girls were only here because they had to be, which was sad when she really thought about it.

Job was done though and Victoria hurried to the bar, wondering if Kruxus would even show. Why would he? Hadn't he been coming off his shift, wasn't that why he was heading to the rooms? He was probably exhausted and seeing the clumsy girl that just gave herself away probably wasn't on the top of his priority lis...

He was there. He was waiting for her! She tried not to grin madly at him, nor skip over, as butterflies filled her stomach. Instead she smiled, calmly, and just focused on not tripping over any of the chairs in the spacious bar and lounge. Their main bar area was spacious, and client facing. Many visitors of a whole spectrum of colours and creeds sat with drinks in hand and either a Mama Ilanea employee either on their lap sitting close beside. It was common practice that clients discussed interests and kinks before entering a room, it was one of the ways Mama Ilanea's stood out from other establishments.

No-one battered an eyelash as Victoria entered, and slipped herself into a seat at the bar beside Kruxus. The Leonin barman, essentially a half-man half lion, threw Victoria a confused glance. Before he could open his maw to wonder aloud why Vix was actually at the bar for one of the first times in his whole tenure as barman, she cut him off with a sharp look. "Gion! Dead Man's Fingers, Mango, and Diet Lemonade and whatever Kruxus is having, please." She said sweetly to the man as he shook his large mane reflexively at being cut off. He chuckled to himself at glanced at Kruxus.

After the Dragonborn had ordered and the drinks placed before them from a slightly sulky Lion Man, Victoria finally turned to Kruxus and let out a giggle that had been bursting at the seams. "Ok ok, what the fuck happened right? One minute we walk into each other, the next you're in my room and we almost..." she trailed off, narrowing her eyes playfully, "... or is this just a normal day for you?"

Whether Kruxus saw, heard, smelled, or even just sensed Victoria first, even he didn't know. All he knew was the warmth that the sight of her sent through him. He didn't even really know what it was about her that made him feel like this. Yes, she was beautiful, but it was more than that. He didn't have much time to dwell on the subject before she slid into the seat next to him. Hell, he'd been torn on even that point, whether to wait for her at a table or at the bar...Why did he suddenly find himself second-guessing every little thing when it came to the lovely tiefling?

Victoria's words and drink order finally snapped Kruxus out of his own head. "I...uh...wine, red, um Red Zinfandel." When the large leonin man reached to grab a glass Kruxus just lifted his hand again. "No glass, just the bottle...the big bottle." The man shook his mane again at being cut off again, but said nothing. They laughed together at both the normally stoic man's reactions and at what had transpired barely an hour ago.

"Your guess is as good as mine..." Kruxus started as he lifted the bottle of wine to his lips. His mouth closed around the opening as his tongue dipped inside, easily contorting itself to fit into the thing neck of the bottle. Only after a good long drink did Kruxus pull back his tongue and set the bottle down.

"One of the perks of the rebirth. Stronger metabolism means all of the taste with none of the drawbacks or hangover." After his little joking quip, Kruxus bowed his head briefly before moving on to answer her own joking question. "But no, what happened today was...anything but normal for me. You know that the staff get one...freebie I guess you'd say, once a week, but I haven't been using mine. I'm always afraid that I am going to hurt someone, if not with claws, teeth, or breath then possibly..." Kruxus let his words hang in the air as he gestured towards his groin with one hand and took another long drink of wine. "Though I did use a bunch of them once to celebrate my rebirthday, or at least as close as I can guess to my rebirthday with this calendar. It's the thought that counts though, right? But yeah, I saved them so that I could have a twenty four hour fuckathon."

Last edited:
The way Kruxus drank was very reminiscent of... Victoria flushed a little even as she tried to focus on her own drink. Her body took a perverse joy in reminding her that she was only partially satisfied and she desperately fought to squirm in her seat. It didn't help with the images that Kruxus was putting in her mind, 24 hours! That was impressive and certainly a unique way of spending the perks of the job. She tried to cast her mind back to see if she remembered setting anything up for something like that but nothing came to mind. She desperately wanted to ask which girl or girls it was but found a small nugget of jealousy burning in her chest and decided not to ask.

Of course, Victoria didn't mind that he had used his 'credits'. He could have fucked a different girl every week, it didn't really matter. Sex was just... fun, at least that's the mindset you get when you've lived nearly your whole life in a brothel. Not that Victoria had partaken much herself, with no real reason beyond it not actually being her job as well as Mama being so protective of her.

"That must have been a crazy fun experience." She said with sincerity, not even being able to imagine someone going for that long. "But ok, you've got to tell me about this Rebirthday thing. You were human, right? What made you want to go through with something like that? Do you know much about the Arcanium ritual they used? Something like a True Polymorph or ...fuck did they kill you and re-incarnate you?" The magic nerd was free flowing as Victoria leaned in excitedly, her drink all but forgotten. Her brilliant blue eyes large and focused...

"Yeah, poor Ember couldn't walk right for a week after that." Kruxus said after letting out a low rumbling chuckle. "It was voluntary though. I wouldn't have had it any other way. He lifted the bottle to take a small drink when Victoria spoke once more. Her excitement was as obvious from her posture as it was from her eyes, which were wide open and focused.

"No, it was before all that...or this...The Emergence I mean." As Kruxus spoke, his mind naturally drifted back to the event. "I don't remember how many years it's been. I stopped counting since the number means less than the day and what it represents."

Kruxus set his bottle down as he lifted his gaze a bit, the violet eyes lightening as he spoke until they were almost the same color as Victoria's skin. "I had answered an open call for adventures to put an end to the goblin raids that had been terrorizing a group of villages. I started to get this...feeling after that, like an intuition. I felt like I was being watched, or watched over I guess. The goblins turned out to be just the beginning. Next came the tribes of kobolds that surrounded the swamp at the base of the mountain. That's when the dreams started. They were an out of body kind of thing, seeing epic battles of dragonborn fighting against the minions of Tiamat. The swamp itself came next, along with the hobgoblin and bugbears that populated it and guarded the base of the mountain itself. That's when I started to hear the whispers, not in dreams though, but periodically behind me while I was awake. The final battle came next, a black dragon that we didn't even know about when he first answered the call. Hundreds of us marched up the mountain that day. We had potions to bind it's wings and spells to bind it's magic, but it still killed dozens of people with every swipe of it's tail or use of it's breath. Even grounded and magicless it was a long and brutal fight. It killed more than seventy-fire percent of us before it finally fell..."

The color fully returned to Kruxus' violet eyes then as he dropped them to find Victoria's blue ones once more. "The offer formally came that night, along with the instructions for what to do if I wanted to accept it. I laid out everything I owned and carried with me, save for a simple white shift to wear. I fasted for a full day and night, thinking and meditating on the offer, the choice it represented, and everything I was and would be giving up. At dawn I crawled into the egg that I'd made for this very purpose and spent my last night as a human. I had but a single dream. I dreamt of this massive creature descending upon me, but a shadow at first, but when it landed, it was replaced by an old man with canaries flying around him. I watched as he approached an egg...my egg, watched him reach for it and rest a single hand upon it. I watched it start to glow and shine with every color of the rainbow, and then I heard a voice tell me to wake up. My eyes opened, my arms stretched, claws scratching and pushing until the shell broke. I'd entered the egg as a human, but exited looking like...this."

Kruxus was silent for a moment after that, his eyes staring off into nothingness before he snapped back to reality. "It was nearly indescribable really...to know for a fact that you were touched by a god..." He then fell silent once more, lifting his gaze to meet Victoria's once more as he also lifted the bottle of wine for another small drink.

Ember! Such a sweet and beautiful woman. The only fire Genasi on staff but incredibly popular with those who loved a fiery red head with plenty of energy. Yes, Victoria could quite imagine that she'd have loved every second and would be one of the few who could even keep up for that amount of time. The warm coal of jealousy faded away as a soft smile came to her lips. Ember was one of the genuinely kind girls that Victoria got on with so well and Victoria was almost glad that she could care for Kruxus in that way.

Then Victoria listened to Kruxus' tale, sat in raptured attention. She loved stories from pre-emergence, the history was so fascinating. Mama L was so reluctant to talk about her journey and the trials during that chaotic time, and Victoria had no memories of it, being just a babe when it had all happened.

Her mouth dropped slightly and let out a long exhale as Kruxus finished. "Fucking... Fuck..." she said, breaking the brief silence with the hushed exclamation. "Of course it would have to be Divine, I hadn't thought of that. It's so rare nowadays, I didn't think..." She tried to picture it, the dream of an impossible being, waking up with a whole new form bestowed upon you... Victoria drank, taking a long hard slug of the rum mixer and blinked slowly as she tried to wrap her head around it.

"Seriously, you could talk to me all day about Pre-Emergence. I'd have loved to have been there, to have seen it. I wasn't even allowed to ask for stories about it. My uh... I don't have any parents, well, I mean my biologicals. The only Mama I know is Lews Ilanea - Mama L - and she don't want to talk about it. In fact I don't think she's ever said what her life was like before this place..." She trailed off and then let a little smirk briefly appear as she thought something to herself...

Victoria shook her head as she was getting off point. "Annnnyway, I've just found such a draw to whenever someone talks about life Pre-Emergence. No phones, no computers, no cars or steel cities. It must have been so... different!"

Last edited:
Victoria's first words when he'd finished his story made Kruxus chuckle a little. He also would have smiled if he'd been able, but that was one of the many things he'd given up during his rebirth. He loved talking about what it was like before the emergence, back before the worlds merged and the calendar was reset.

"Yes..." Kruxus started at last. "It was different. It was...simpler, more dangerous to be sure, but simpler. Everyone and everything had a job...a purpose. It didn't matter what kind of job it was or the tools it required. It's mere existence was...enough."

Kruxus took a small drink of wine before turning his gaze back on Victoria once more. "But enough about me. How did YOU end up here of all places, or with Mama in general? She doesn't even tell us what and why when it comes to you, only that you are our number one priority. We are even to prioritize your safety over hers if you can believe it, because she, and I quote, can take care of herself." It was his turn now to lean forward, eagerly anticipating a story that few had likely heard, and from somebody with innate magic no less.

Slowly Victoria took a long sip of my drink, wondering just how much information she should spill. Mama had warned her not to go "spouting your mouth off" as she had so eloquently put it. On the other hand, Kruxus had shared a very intimate and intense moment of his history with her as well as the fact that around an hour ago, she had had her lips wrapped tightly around his cock as he filled her throat with his seed...

"Ok ok but you promise not to share this with anyone right?"

She waited until he promised before casting her eyes around the bar, ensuring Gion was on the other side of the bar serving another patron.

"Ok well like I said, I don't know my biological parents. I think I was only a baby when the Emergence happened and I don't know, they lost me or they gave me up or they were killed. Who knows.

Anyway, Mama L... Lews Ilanea, the way she tells it, she scooped me up off the street. Literally just found me in some bushes. I don't... I'm not sure I believe that honestly. She's a bit... she's never been one for details. At least with me anyway. So yeah, there you have it. I've grown up here all my life with Mama L as my actual adoptive Mama. She doesn't like to spread that around, says it's bad for business but really, she just don't want people seeing how sweet and kind she really is. She was also very very insistent that I stay out of the business from a uh... service point of view."

"When I was a kid, we realised how much I was able to do with the whole Technomancy stuff. Really clicks with me... I'm... not really supposed to talk about that either. She walks a fine line with the authorities and the licensing thing. If anyone asks, we use officially licensed Wizards for all our magic needs but if I've seen some of their stuff and it takes them weeks to get even basic enchantments set up..."

The words had just flowed and Victoria wrinkled her nose and gave any furtive look around, feeling like she'd said way to much than she had really meant to. Kruxus seemed quite easy to talk to, with the passive expression and those keen eyes...

Kruxus' anticipation turned much more serious, reflecting in his sharp gaze as he nodded and went a step further to also look around them. Though the bar was packed, everyone was distracted by their drink or the Mama Ilanea employee they were with, well except for the two guys sitting at a booth against a far wall with...

With a quick shake of his head, Kruxus turned back towards Victoria. "I promise, Victoria. Your secret is safe with me. You have my word"

When Victoria was satisfied enough, she started to talk, and Kruxus' gaze softened and lightened once more as he felt for the girl. He didn't say a word or take a drink as she talked, giving her his full attention from the moment she started to speak to the moment she stopped.

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents. It's one thing to lose people, but I can't imagine going through life not knowing what happened."

Kruxus let those words hang in the air for a moment, finally taking another drink from his large bottle.

"Your skill with Technomancy though, that's insane. You can do things in hours that take them weeks...That kind of time difference is just...crazy. What about applying new enchantments? Can you do those just as quickly as changing existing enchantments like you had to do earlier, or does the initial application take more time?"

Kruxus was as eager as he was curious, leaning closer to Victoria as he asked his questions.

Giving a little shrug, Victoria offered a small smile. "It's what I've known and despite prickly exterior, Lews was a wonderful Mother. She gave me everything I could ever want and while this is perhaps not the most conventional of homes..." she trailed off, knowing that looking in from the outside, most people would not think it right that a young girl would call this a home.

She fully blushed as he complimented her abilities. Despite it being one of her abilities she was most proud of, it was rare that anyone other that Mama L commented on it or took any interest in it. Mama L preferred it that way, the less people to pry into it, the less likely the Circle would become too intrigued by the little Brothel.

"New enchantments take a little longer but as long as I have the materials, it usually only takes a couple days. But I really love just working on something completely new! Like the uh... Glory Portals? While technically an adaptation of an existing spell, learning how to modify it, the intricacies of how the Arcanium powers hold together and bend the reality... it's..." she giggled softly as she realised she was 'nerding out' again.

She downed the rest of her drink, feeling warm through her body, her fingers tapping idly on the now empty glass. She met Kruxus' gaze and gently chewed her bottom lip. How did the other girls find this so easy? And she didn't mean pulling punters because they had a script and it was 'expected'. But this was personal and the idea of inviting this man back to her room to finish what they had started both terrified and excited her....

"Heh, yeah. Mama's good that way. She tries to see the value in everything and everyone. Yeah, she uses their skills to her advantage and to make money, but she does also provide a safe and secure home. That's more than a lot of people have these days."

Kruxus found the way that Victoria talked so excitedly about both her powers and Arcanium as a whole absolutely adorable, especially when she giggled.

"That makes sense too. It's still an accomplishment to successfully replicate what someone else has done. The feeling of making or doing something completely new though, dwarfs it completely, especially that first time when everything finally successfully comes together."

The silence that followed the end of that conversation thread felt strange to Kruxus. The two of them had already been almost as intimate with each other as they possibly could, yet here they were...

"This always is the hardest part isn't it?" Kruxus queried, lifted his gaze from his bottle to try and find Victoria's. "The desire is there, and the attraction is there, but taking that last step is..." He let his words trail off then. "I almost envy them in a way..." He started again, turning his head and letting his gaze flick around the room. Some of the couples had gone, and some had entered, but the two men still sat at their table whispering to each other. "For them it's a simple transaction, money for sex, this for that." He chuckled, bringing his gaze back around but not before letting it slide up her mostly bare legs. "Though I suppose we could think of it like that if it makes things...easier."

Kruxus leaned forward then, moving to close his clawed hands around Victoria's around her empty glass, holding like that until she met his gaze once more. "If you've any more...uh... cool things you'd like to show me, I have some more...uh...secret talents I'd be happy share with you." As he spoke, Kruxus' tail had started to move from where it had loosely draped around his leg. It unfurled and inched it's way towards Victoria's leg until the tip of it grazed against her ankle and glided slowly up her calf.

The way Kruxus broke the silence was liberating and Victoria couldn't help but grin as she leaned forward as well, leaning lightly on the table as she held his eyes. Her breath caught as the prehensile appendage began to work its way up her leg. She nibbled her lip as her mind raced through all the possibilities where the extra limb could be included and a small blush tinged her cheeks.

Victoria gently shook her head, though she never broke that contact with his gaze. "I couldn't or wouldn't want to think whatever this is, is the same. Not for me anyway..." she hesitated, trying not to let the sudden uncertainty and insecurity cloud her mind. What if he does think like that? What if he thinks this is just a way to get a free-bee? She shook it away with the realisation that this wasn't just about him. She wanted it too, needed it too and she barely knew the man. Wasn't she just the same, getting her rocks off because of some hormonal fuelled desire?

She leaned in a little closer, till they were mere inches apart. Her legs shook, longing for the tail that was continuing its journey to move higher to where she almost ached. "This... is about finishing what we started... about deep... mutual... complete... satisfaction..." she pressed her lips against his, her eyes drifting closed...

Kruxus saw Victoria's breath catch when she felt his tail on her leg, and his eyes darkened with his rising desire when he saw her nibbling on her bottom lip. He knew what she was thinking, and hoped to do all of them and more! Her gentle shaking of her head as she spoke made him feel better about what they'd done and what he hoped to do with her.

Seeing Victoria lean close as he continued to hold her hands made him do the same, closing the distance until he could feel her breath on his lips. His tail continued it's slow and teasing journey up her leg shifting to just the tip as it slid over her knee.

Victoria's words were slow, soft, and sensual, yet they drew him towards her, aided by that sweet and smoky scent of hers. The soft press of her lips on his sent tingles through him. He wasn't used to such tenderness, not receiving it anyway, especially on his face. His previous partners tended to be afraid of his face, for obvious reasons of course. As such, he was a clumsy kisser. Still, he reciprocated as best he could, pressing his lips against hers softly for a few moments. Then, acting on instinct alone, his mouth opened, allowing his tongue to slip out and trace along her lips. The flat and agile muscle effortlessly slipped past her lips, grazed along her teeth, pushing and searching for it's target.

Kruxus' tail joined his tongue in searching, even if not for the same thing. The tip has already slid around her knee, but it didn't stop there. The tip glided slowly up her inner thigh, but this time he allowed the rest of his tail to touch her too, a slow and soft snake crawling the leg that he could feel trembling. Both his tongue and tail reached their target at the same time, his tongue finding hers and encircling it. His tail meanwhile, found her barely covered sex, the tip gliding pressing gently against the yielding fabric and tracing up and down.

It was a stirring in his loins that made Kruxus pull away from Victoria. His tail and tongue retreated as his head slowly shook. "N-not here...I don't...erection...upstairs! Yes! Wait for me...upstairs, please..." Kruxus spoke softly but passionately, desperately trying to convey to the beautiful woman before him what he needed her to do without offending her or making her feel rejected.

Back