Embarrassed but still want BBC

It feels so racist and wrong but that doesn’t keep me from getting wet thinking about being with hung black guys. Guilty but so horny!
I’m not sure why you would think it’s racist to crave sex with a black man. If it’s something you really want then go for it.

Trust me I’m trying! Lol
I totally get it. It causes the tingle. One time I snuck into my buddies laundry room during a sleep over in the middle of the night and found one of my friends moms super lacy pair of underwear and rubbed them like really gently on this spot on the top of my dick and ended up ejaculating all over them.

Have me craving it tonight
Wife and I were sitting chatting during the halftime of a football game on Sunday. It’s the halftime show and the ex-players are on and she’s picking out and making comments about the good looks of the guys. One comes on and she says, “he’s a good looking man”…it was Michal Strahan. She’s never dated or been with any black men before so I asked her is it something she’s interested in. All she said was “curious”…with a little smile on her face.

To each their own. but don't get too hung up on all the hype.i've been told by this
straight talking yorkshire lass, who just so happpens to be my wife of going on for 17 yrs.
has been with enough black and white guys in her younger yrs. tells me not all black guys are hung like a
horse nor are all white guys bad in bed.and in her words.size doesn't matter so much as known what to do with it.

It’s good to be… curious. ;)
It’s definitely been on her mind I think. Yesterday she walks in on her dad and I watching the game. Just so happens it’s right as the halftime show is about to begin and they do a short segment before going to break. First thing out of her mouth, “is my guy Strahan on?” 😂.

Hmmm…curios all right! Something she’s been reading or seeing has triggered this interest as she’s never ever brought it up before.

The color contrast is amazing! And the added thought of it being forbidden is also hot! Never with bbc but with a black women and it was hot! I put up mirrors and had a small one she could watch between her legs she loved to watch the colors intermingle ❤️❤️💦💦💦💦💦

yum yum
bbc-is-all-i-want-1.jpg
*blushes*

To each their own. but don't get too hung up on all the hype.i've been told by this
straight talking yorkshire lass, who just so happpens to be my wife of going on for 17 yrs.
has been with enough black and white guys in her younger yrs. tells me not all black guys are hung like a
horse nor are all white guys bad in bed.and in her words.size doesn't matter so much as known what to do with it.
Not the size of the pencil but how you sign your name.

What makes it racist? They is nothing wrong with a white woman or man for that matter, trying BBC
That word racist is thrown around so much it's a joke. It like has no real meaning anymore the way people say it. Many forget what it even really means. A white girl or white guy wanting sex with a black guy IS NOT RACIST. Just like a black guy wanting white pussy or a white guy on his knees sucking him is not racist. WHERE! in the meaning of the word does it say Interracial sex is racist. It's just the opposite, it should be thought of as GREAT that some white guys and girls want to enjoy some BBC.

It feels so racist and wrong but that doesn’t keep me from getting wet thinking about being with hung black guys. Guilty but so horny!
Back in the nineties I worked for an airline,took my sister on a trip to Tobago,as she was going through her first divorce…..ended up with a guy selling aloe Vera on the beach ,who’s cock had to be seen to be believed,he thought I was her husband,for safety reasons I played along ,so we went to his cove workshop,watched my sexy sister get her first black cock ….an amazing experience for all three of us

Don’t feel guilty enjoy it
your body knows what you want and your mind knows what you desire
Explore live life have fun

Back in the nineties I worked for an airline,took my sister on a trip to Tobago,as she was going through her first divorce…..ended up with a guy selling aloe Vera on the beach ,who’s cock had to be seen to be believed,he thought I was her husband,for safety reasons I played along ,so we went to his cove workshop,watched my sexy sister get her first black cock ….an amazing experience for all three of us
Hi Mike ,it really was mind blowing watching her

My first wife went to a male strip show and came home horny as fuck. All she talked about was this black guy with an enormous horse cock. Couple days later she went again with her BFF. As there was going to be lots of drinking I dropped them off and picked them up. I waited just inside the doors as the last show ended.
Her black guy was easy to spot. His cock hung half way down his thigh. On the way home both girls kept up a chatter about that cock and how it must feel.
We fucked hard when at home and when I was spent, she used an improvised toy on herself.

Back