Ekserb

I'm happy you find them amusing. That photo of Sandra is phenomenal. I want a picture like that. I have to get a gun first :rolleyes:

I saw a photo by another photographer that was really amazing. It was a bride in a full white gown, standing with her back to the camera and holding a small-caliber pistol with a suppressor attached, as if she were waiting for the groom to walk through the door so she could waste him. It was very well done. I would never copy the idea, but I loved the photo.

Let me say that copying an idea and using it as inspiration are two very different things. It's rare to see a truly new idea in a photo, but it does happen. A few years ago, a photographer put a live (or recently dead) octopus on the head of a model as a makeshift wig and that idea has been copied so often it's now cliché. I hate that unimaginative crap. This is the reason I will never shoot a model on railroad tracks or wrapped in CAUTION tape or wearing angel wings. When a model says to me, "But I don't have a shot like that in my portfolio!" I say, "Fine. Call someone else."

Just want to sop you up with a biscuit!! ;)

No crumbs!! :eek:

Chicks with guns!! :rose:

Love 'em.

Dailyn and a rifle, Miami
f3853783-XL.jpg

Here's a little something for those of you that like to know a little bit more about the person in the photos....

This is me flying in Somalia in 1993
i-w3HTPbP-L.jpg

With the rest of my crew in Macedonia in 1994 (I'm in the camo parka)
i-VZsJ7cP-L.jpg

Everything I had when I got out. (I actually was awarded Air Assault wings, too, but refused to wear them because I didn't volunteer for the course. It was a mandatory course at Fort Campbell and I felt it was stupid for me to attend as I was never going to rappel out of the helicopter I was flying.)
i-MjXqD4p-L.jpg

i just can't

One day I tried oiling my body from neck to toe with baby oil and putting the light source below the camera to see what kind of results I would get.

Oily Ekserb 1

stop looking at this photo. hypnotized... mesmerized... fantasize... oh yes!

=)

z

with your permission

i had been following his work on the Literotica chat board under amateur pic feedback for quite a while. i became so taken by his work i had to make several complimentary posts to him. his work is amazing, but when he acknowledged my post, i was blown away.

we traded some postings and he mentioned he’d “shoot” me for free. oh! god! i had never had that offer before. me… i’m someone who hasn’t had a portrait made since my senior picture in high school. i would never consider myself any kind of photographic subject, but the thought kept recurring in my mind.

i consider myself to be the plain california girl type. I’m 5’8”, 140 (tight), blo/blu, 34d (firm) and wear medium panties (when I wear them), t shirts, cut offs, casual clothes usually, no tats or visible piercings.

i ask my s/o what he would think of me posing for photographs… of the photographer’s choosing, of course. he thought about it for a while… and we would talk about it some. i don’t have a lot of self-esteem. usually i’m a fairly reserved, quiet and shy person, but this offer intrigued me. he thought it would be good for me and bring me out of my shell, so to speak.

we made contact with the artist through literotica personal mails and made arrangements for the “shoot” to take place. he asked me what i had in mind. i never thought about it before, but would I do my usual clothes, lingerie, boudoir shots, semi nude… nude??? oh, not me. nothing more than maybe head and shoulders suitable for a desk top, maybe.

we chose a day that was suitable for us. the s/o and i thought of our boat, on the water with a nice ocean background. when the day came, we loaded our gear and headed out on the ocean. as we talked about the shots, we all decided to let them be spontaneous. my s/o did encourage me to wear a wicked weasel transparent thong. he thought if we were going to take the “leap” in to this, it might as well be as daring as i would allow since this opportunity may never come again.

when we were about three or four miles off the coast, we got started. the weather was perfect. sunshine, blue sky, calm winds and our thirty foot cruiser for a backdrop. we started at the stern and took some shots there. as we were shooting, my s/o was making drinks for me and i was starting to relax and feel more at ease in front of the lens.

the photographer was phenomenal making me feel so calm and good about myself. like i said i never thought that i was photogenic, but today with the sun, the sky, the drinks and his easy mild manner taking my pictures, i felt like this was all perfect.

with my s/o’s suggestion, the top came off… there wasn’t much to it any way. i was massaging oil onto myself to keep from getting too red. my skin is already tanned most of the time, but i didn’t want to burn up too quickly today.

the sea breeze had picked up some and my nipples hardened to full length. it felt so good as i massaged in the oil and rubbed and touched myself as the camera clicked and the shutter fired. i was really starting the become quite turned on as we continued. my s/o suggested we go to the bow and take some shots forward.

there is a large sun pad on the front deck that made a perfect spot to recline. god, i can’t believe i was doing this and was feeling so good about it. click, snap… the photographer was giving me direction and as he did i could feel myself getting more wet. as i rubbed oil over my stomach, i closed my eyes and dipped my hand down into my suit and bumped my clit. i was hard… it was erect and so sensitive! i’m afraid i began writhing on the sun pad in a most vulgar way. my husband came over to me and untied my suit bottom and i shed it like my top. there i lay in the sunshine, hot and heated up in more than one way. it turned me on so much being nude for this gorgeous man taking my photos, and doing this in front of my husband!

i could hear him saying to me as he lay back on the bow pulpit watching… “god baby you’re so fucking hot, you look so good. touch yourself baby, give him good shots, let him get really close up. you look like you’re in heaven baby… yes rub your clit, dip your fingers into yourself… oh yeessss.” i looked over at him and he had taken his cock out of his swim pants and was stroking it as i posed.

i motioned for the photographer to come in closer and take a shot of my pussy shooting up over my belly and focusing on my hard titties with my nipples fully erect. “that’s it pretty lady, open up for me… show me your beauty… your inner beauty. your pussy is so beautiful. your body is truly worthy of photography… you are a gorgeous model.”

me? beautiful… a gorgeous body. i was covered in oil and i had slid down to one corner of the pad. i was slowly grinding my clit on the pad and i heard myself moaning as the camera fired.

the photographer had stepped very close to me and was taking close up shots. i couldn’t help but notice he was hard… his cock was hard and tenting his shorts. i looked up in his face as he spoke to me in a more sensual tone, soothing and relaxing me. i reached down and rubbed myself harder as i ground my pussy into the cushion corner.

i looked over to my husband… he had a look on his face i had never seen before. i could tell he was excited. he was lustful and seemed to be in a daze. he was shaking his head in the affirmative. as i looked at him he gave me a wink and said “go ahead baby… do it if you want.”

without hesitation at that point i reached inside our friends pants and pulled out his cock. it was amazing. un cut, gorgeous, huge and so well proportioned. slowly i licked a drop of pre cum from the piss slit at the head. i took my time tracing each vein, ripple, ridge and the spongy head with my tongue. i cupped his nuts in my hand as i slid my finger along his ass hole and inserted my oiled finger tip. i could feel him gasp as he started slowly fucking my mouth.

my husband now was in his own world, stroking himself and giving us words of encouragement. “yeeessssss… suck his cock baby… take him deep in your throat like you do me… suck him and let him shoot his nuts down your throat. suck that cock you slut!”

about that time i could feel his hips buck and his knees shake some as our friend exploded in my mouth. i swallowed as quickly as i could as not to loose any of his delicious crème. shot after shot erupted in to me as i felt his juices run down my throat and into my belly. “oh lady suck my cock! lick my nuts! how do you like my throat fuck?” i massaged my clit faster and fingered myself furiously. when our friend reached down and massaged my tits and squeezed my nipples hard, i came with fireworks! i was dizzy… i saw colors… i moaned and groaned and squirted… i was in ecstasy and told him i loved what he was doing to me. i think i passed out for a moment.

i cleaned his cock and nuts and savored each drop. i was spent. the drinks, the sun, the photos, the photographer and my sexual excitement wiped me out. our friend and my husband took me below for a nap and headed back to the dock. when i awoke, our friend was gone. my husband said he would call us for a viewing of the photos when he had them ready. for the first time in my life, i am excited about seeing my pictures. we even talked about another session in a different setting the next time… next time?

z

Thank you, Z, for sharing that on the thread. I hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I did when I read it in a PM.

I was born and raised in Miami, so a lot of my photos are from South Florida. Here's a few of them:

Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park, Key Biscayne, March 2005
PICT1604-XL.jpg

Sunrise and lifeguard tower, South Beach, July 2005
PICT3228-XL.jpg

Royal Palm Resort Hotel and 1500 Ocean Drive Condominiums, South Beach, April 2006
PICT6274-XL.jpg

Art Deco district, South Beach, March 2007
PICT2096-XL.jpg

Many years ago, in a particularly boring part of the world, I learned I could suck my own cock. Well, "sucking" may be a generous definition of what I was doing. More like licking.

It wasn't easy and it wasn't what I would call fun, but the eroticism if being able to do it was the turn-on. In fact, one night while attempting this, I hurt my back. I actually heard a little "pop" and for the next few days I walked with considerable discomfort.

I'm not as limber as I used to be, so this video is a few years old, but I think some of you may enjoy it or at least find it fascinating to watch.

Ekserb autofellatio (video)

Another couple of the beautiful Dailyn:

PICT2113-XL.jpg

PICT2077-XL.jpg
Gorgeous!! :rose:
Many years ago, in a particularly boring part of the world, I learned I could suck my own cock. Well, "sucking" may be a generous definition of what I was doing. More like licking.

It wasn't easy and it wasn't what I would call fun, but the eroticism if being able to do it was the turn-on. In fact, one night while attempting this, I hurt my back. I actually heard a little "pop" and for the next few days I walked with considerable discomfort.

I'm not as limber as I used to be, so this video is a few years old, but I think some of you may enjoy it or at least find it fascinating to watch.

Ekserb autofellatio (video)

That was hot!!! :devil:

My girlfriend and I took a trip to North Carolina with another couple and spent a week driving around Asheville and the surrounding areas. If you go there, the Biltmore Estate is not to be missed. And take at least one of the special tours of the hidden parts of the house.

Biltmore Estate, Asheville, July 2011
DSC02435-XL.jpg

^^^^^ Great looking estate, I could spend hours in there just looking around.

^^^^^ Great looking estate, I could spend hours in there just looking around.

Agreed! And then I could spend several more days exploring the rest of the grounds. Weeks even!

Back