Ekserb

Yes! That was an unplanned setup. I had been holding the string of pearls in my hand over my cock and asked her to hold them for a second while I made a small adjustment to the light behind us. She playfully wrapped them around her neck and I thought it might work as an idea, so I got a few shots of the arrangement.

I'm glad you like it!
Loved it!!
More naked girls:

Katie, Miami
Adele, Miami
Amber, Ocala

Lovely women all! :rose:

After I bought a telescoping boom for my studio strobes, I had to try it out right away. I was able to counterbalance the weight of the light with a bag of lead diving weights and suspended the light with a snoot to direct the light into a narrow cone directly over the middle of my set.

Ekserb under the light 1
Ekserb under the light 2

Last edited:
After I bought a telescoping boom for my studio strobes, I had to try it out right away. I was able to counterbalance the weight of the light with a bag of lead diving weights and suspended the light with a snoot to direct the light into a narrow cone directly over the middle of my set.

Ekserb under the light 1
Ekserb under the light 2

Fantastic! And not just because your cock is in the photo ;)

Ekserb under the light 1
Ekserb under the light 2

Can I just say your telescoping boom was a very good investment? :devil:

breathtaking...

Ekserb under the light 1
Ekserb under the light 2

what a beam of light can expose. every ridge, ripple, vertical line and shadowed tone. art. purely a form of art.

images of art that cause dreams... imaginings and fantasies that awaken the spirit.

oh my...

what a beam of light can expose. every ridge, ripple, vertical line and shadowed tone. art. purely a form of art.

images of art that cause dreams... imaginings and fantasies that awaken the spirit.

oh my...

Thank you, Z! (Do you mind if I call you "Z?")

One day I tried oiling my body from neck to toe with baby oil and putting the light source below the camera to see what kind of results I would get.

Oily Ekserb 1

Last edited:
Another video starring me and my girlfriend

For this movie we parked in a remote corner of a grocery store lot and quickly discussed the plot and script. The whole time the camera was recording, there was some old woman in her car at the drive-thru lane of the bank across the street (behind the camera to the right). Eventually she drove across and in our direction and that's about where we ended it. It was fun while it lasted!

Parking lot voyeur (video)

may you call me z?

Thank you, Z! (Do you mind if I call you "Z?")

certainly you may =) i always feel "freshened" when you acknowledge my posts... posts in regards and respect for gorgeous photographic works of art.

oil... oil slicked, lubricated and sleek. smooth, slippery, friction less. made to glide. moisten dry skin... excite the senses... feel the sensual excitement of oil slick skin and smooth raw nerves...

z

certainly you may =) i always feel "freshened" when you acknowledge my posts... posts in regards and respect for gorgeous photographic works of art.

oil... oil slicked, lubricated and sleek. smooth, slippery, friction less. made to glide. moisten dry skin... excite the senses... feel the sensual excitement of oil slick skin and smooth raw nerves...

z

Well, I wouldn't want you to feel "unfresh." :)

One day I tried oiling my body from neck to toe with baby oil and putting the light source below the camera to see what kind of results I would get.

Oily Ekserb 1
I'd say that experiment was a success!
For this movie we parked in a remote corner of a grocery store lot and quickly discussed the plot and script. The whole time the camera was recording, there was some old woman in her car at the drive-thru lane of the bank across the street (behind the camera to the right). Eventually she drove across and in our direction and that's about where we ended it. It was fun while it lasted!

Parking lot voyeur (video)

Oh what fun!! Hee!!! :rose:

These two girls came to my studio specifically to shoot some mild bondage/cage-type photos, but after that was done everyone was loosened up enough to want to try other things. I brought out the arsenal and we made a few gun photos:

Talia, Miami
i-w8TCdwr-XL.jpg

Sandra, Miami
i-swmZCMH-XL.jpg

Back