Educator Roll Call

Teacher of severe special needs and autistic students, in middle school setting at the moment. On the job for 21 yrs, have worked with special ed all that time, have been from preschool to high school. Worked with one group for 10 years - for some reason they kept asking me to travel with that group. Wasn't going to complain - they were a pretty good group of kids, went with them from 2nd grade thru high school. Back in middle school now.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday break - rest up for next year!

Wow ! Your resplendance incited my verve

A retired (after 33 years) elementary teacher

Wow ! Your resplendance incited my verve

After seeing your pic and reading your story I spontaneously coined a term for you namely, T.I.L.F .... You are a TILF Teacher I'd Like to beFriend !

Ethnomusicolgy, music history and theory, until Republicans cut our funding and our programs fell into evanescence

Last edited:
Just the start of a new semester. Hope everyone's spring is starting off well. Two weeks down and way to many to go!

Hey, everybody!! Looks like I have senior status on this faculty... Thirty-nine years and still going... Taught MS/HS Mathematics and was an administrator for eleven of those years. Retired from public school and now am tutoring Advanced Math/Pre-calculus and Calculus for the US Navy.
Let's make sure our profiles are well-written... I am looking to put together a lit faculty... Women, PM me at your horniest convenience... Maybe we can teach each other a few things... Those who can, teach... I love and admire all of you... Have an AWESOME day!!

I graduated high school Summa cum Difficultia but I recovered in Junior College and now I teach ballet at university. I have a teaching certificate in high school English, but I haven't ever taught high school other than my student teaching. I'm not official faculty because I don't have a PhD in dance, I'm a part time assistant adjunct instructor, but I get to dance all day which is all I really want to do anyway.

Love,

Jamie

I graduated high school Summa cum Difficultia but I recovered in Junior College and now I teach ballet at university. I have a teaching certificate in high school English, but I haven't ever taught high school other than my student teaching. I'm not official faculty because I don't have a PhD in dance, I'm a part time assistant adjunct instructor, but I get to dance all day which is all I really want to do anyway.

Love,

Jamie
Hey, I belonged to an adagio class while in HS... There was a young woman whom I caught in various poses... she was liitletoo... she was awesome and I'm sure you are too!! Great to do what you love everyday!! now assemble, pirouet, etcc...

Finally done after 39 years in the classroom. Industrial Arts/Technology Education

I've just reached my 20th year....WOW. I'm on the faculty of a college.

hard to imagine! I started late, so am only going about 12 years - but keep moving every 3-4 years which doesn't make for a very productive academic career! but does allow for some wonderful experiences :)

Three and a half years teaching university students. This week was the first time that I felt that it was an uphill task to do so. :(

Three and a half years teaching university students. This week was the first time that I felt that it was an uphill task to do so. :(
Be stron, Cinner... the profession has its ebbs and flows... just when it gets difficult, the next few weeks flow... and it's such a turn-on when classes go well... I'm sure it will happen for you...

Fourteen years here and more in love with it every semester. Currently I am an associate professor teaching courses in American, ethnic, and women’s literature. LIT is just one of my naughty little secrets.

Hi:kiss: Fisherman!

Back