Eating my pussy

It 'may' be better than intercourse, oral gets all of the senses involved. To taste her juices, to touch her sex with your tongue and lips, to smell her fragrance, to see her womanhood, to hear the sounds made on her womanhood, and if done right her screams of pleasure and most important the mind sense. Allowing her to create the perfect scene in her mind with your face buried between here thighs.

Just one man's opinion.

It 'may' be better than intercourse, oral gets all of the senses involved. To taste her juices, to touch her sex with your tongue and lips, to smell her fragrance, to see her womanhood, to hear the sounds made on her womanhood, and if done right her screams of pleasure and most important the mind sense. Allowing her to create the perfect scene in her mind with your face buried between here thighs.

Just one man's opinion.

*dreamy sigh*

eating pussy

There are lots of men that enjoy eating pussy; you all will find someone that will satisfy you

hmmmm

if they like oysters and sushi they are a candidate

I have found lots of women are shy about it which leeds to reluctance by the guy

others love to put your head just at the right spot

when a woman enjoys it I love it... women tell the guy you want him to go down on you and moan when he gets it right :)

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...
You wouldn't have to look any further than me.... I love to fuck a warm wet pussy, but there's nothing that I love more than eating one. I love to spread them legs wide, take my time and really enjoy licking, sucking and nibbling on a soft, warm wet pussy. Not to brag but I am very good at it and I aim to please. I could eat pussy for hours. I especially love it when she cums, moaning loud as her body starts to quiver, and my mouth is flooded with her cum. Even better if she squirts in my mouth, or all over my face so I can lick it all up from her tight sexy ass to her swollen clit. MMMMM.....I wish I had a nice pussy to eat right now! :p

You wouldn't have to look any further than me.... I love to fuck a warm wet pussy, but there's nothing that I love more than eating one. I love to spread them legs wide, take my time and really enjoy licking, sucking and nibbling on a soft, warm wet pussy. Not to brag but I am very good at it and I aim to please. I could eat pussy for hours. I especially love it when she cums, moaning loud as her body starts to quiver, and my mouth is flooded with her cum. Even better if she squirts in my mouth, or all over my face so I can lick it all up from her tight sexy ass to her swollen clit. MMMMM.....I wish I had a nice pussy to eat right now! :p

Alright I'll be first in line

Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...

Mmm...I love eating pussy. Nothing like licking the length of it all long and slow, getting it wetter and wetter; sliding your finger in deep as you suck on the clit; licking the clit with little flicks or licking deeply and giving a good tongue fuck. And, while I'm down there any way, I also like to give the ass a good working over, getting that nice and wet too for some additional fun!!

Definitely next in line, my pussy is swollen, wet and just crying out to be eaten! (and if you want to give my ass a good going over too the invite is right there!)

Definitely next in line, my pussy is swollen, wet and just crying out to be eaten! (and if you want to give my ass a good going over too the invite is right there!)

And that is an invite I am only too happy to accept! Lay down or bend over, and let me taste you!! :D

To bad we don't live close, I love to go down for long periods of time. Its my favorite thing to do sexually.

Just shaved...would love for someone to taste me ;)

You don't know how much I would love to. Its my favorite thing to do, there is nothing like a women cumming in my mouth. Its been a while for me I am a caregiver and at this time have no social life. Feel like a monk LOL

Heaven....scent and taste. Her hand on your head, pulling you to her and feel the tremor of her legs and tummy as she cums.

Lovely thread

and I would love to go down on a willing woman if you'd PM me - you don't even have to ask nicely and I'd still gladly do the needful :)

Eating

It's surely one of the essentials of love life. I adore cunnilingus, the longer and wetter and sloppier the better. If you're straight, it's one of the best things you can do. I love fucking, but sometimes, I just like to lick my wife until she cums.

Back