Earth 3: OOC

Thank you you're a Gem.

tumblr_mvdv75VGQb1rb1jxro1_500.gif

I was told I could go home early and stay out of the ice storm so long as I made up the hours on Christmas Eve.

God bless us, every one.

I got my wish I'm Nightcrawler in an X-men RP!

Congratulations! XD It's a Christmas miracle!

Nightcrawler's one of my favorites!

Now if I can only get someone to write his bio hint hint hint, being I know little about his blue ass lol

Someone has other posts to write first, including a different bio, but if you ask politely, someone might see what she can do.
=========================================
*peeeeeeek's in**for**a moment*

You all have a SPLENDIFEROUS thing, going on here. With this roleplay. My compliments to each and every one of you writers, that are making it special. From one fellow geek to all of you, herein! I thought I'd.....that I......hmm...

*spots a "Wolfias" 'mongst the crowd**and**catches the would-be-plead, he's to be giving the very illustrious, and amiable....Miss "ChasNicollette", the subject of which....a particular blue furrrrr'ed mutant!*

*jaw droppp**ga-asssp??*

...can't be.

*blink**blink**regain-that-composure!**swallow**deep breath*

"Wolfias", you've been INVITED unto the X-Men roleplay, and *THIS* is how you repay me? With BEHIND-MY-BACK dishonesty and trickery???? Did you think I wasn't going to find out?

Un. Heard of.

Un. Believe able.

In. Conceive able!

*can't...keep...the 'facade' up...much longer!* Okay, okay....I'm teeeeeeeeeeeeas'ing your butt. Because I can ;) Truth be told, when Miss "ChasNicollette" did come to me....I was naturally surprised by the notion. But allowed it all the same.

I thought I couldn't pass up the opportunity to poke some fun, and play out the charade....at least for a moment! Good times, hmm "Wolfias"? *wiiiiiink**nudge*

I hope I didn't *knock* anything over in here, with my pretend 'drama'....*tidies up the place, the mite!*

;)

Whew! Pretending to wipe sweat from his forehead, crossing his arms with a raised brow watching a rant. Halfway through this he checks his wrist phone for the time, reads his email and plays Angry birds. Seeing Lachiyous take a breath after his lengthy facade of an monologueish rant. ''I must admit you had me going there my friend. Holding a hand up to speak in a hushed tone behind it to Vic the dapper rabbit. ''Remind me never to piss this guy off.''

Vic:

Just checking before I reply...

...the bombs went off?

...and Terra was able to contain them okay?

...or does The Flash need to start dodging stony shrapnel?

So Superman just got kicked, guess there is nothing Ollie can do so it's up to the heavy hitters then :)

I'm watching this live on an underground webcast called Superhero Mania...it's sooooo cool! :D

Last edited:
Does he have any armor-piercing arrowheads for invulnerable-slash-superstrong people?

Like-- Lubrilon-coated or depleted-promethium-jacketed or something?

Or, dude, a taser arrow?

Does he have any armor-piercing arrowheads for invulnerable-slash-superstrong people?

Like-- Lubrilon-coated or depleted-promethium-jacketed or something?

Or, dude, a taser arrow?

Or dare we ask, has he found a meteorite with inertron in it?

Failing that, he could shoot to disarm some of the other dudes while The Big Guns dogpile the guy who just place-kicked The Last Son of Krypton?

Failing that, he could shoot to disarm some of the other dudes while The Big Guns dogpile the guy who just place-kicked The Last Son of Krypton?

Exactly what Shiera will be doing very very soon. And if the big fight isn't over by then she will fall heroically trying to help in the big fight. Not everyone has to be the rock star......

granted for all they know the guy could be another Kryptonian. Since to date no one had been able to do what this guy just did to him.

Since Ollie is just starting out all he have to his arsenal at the moment is normal arrows, tricks arrows comes in much later.

Think I will get to just disarming more people, make the one arrow shot at the big guy bounce away harmlessly, will that fit into your plan Vic?

As for the guy who just kicked Superman....

He is now faced with a choice.

Back