Earth 3: OOC

I said you guys were entitled to your opinions, and I meant it.

Though, again, I disagree vehemently, though not so much so that I'd call my local apiarist and order in bulk.

The first two Superman movies were works of sublime majesty, and one of my earliest memories is going to Letchworth's local movie house to watch I think the second one with my father, inaugurating me into my love for superheroes. So yes, I'll defend them to the death.

The third and fourth movies were painful to watch, however, so I'm with you there.

Interesting that you guys praise "Returns," though: it was meant to erase "III" and "IV" from continuity and take place some years after "II." Kevin Spacey's was the same Lex as Hackman's, and the world and the people in it-- though chronologically adjusted --were implied to be the same versions as the original quadrilogy.

Actually my praise would be directed at Man of Steel and then Returns. I would as soon forget III and IV as possible, although III had it's moments of comedy and character soul searching, but it was just "meh" to be honest, IV tried to hard and failed miserably. Better to just let them out of the loop (although they are in my box-set heh)

To be honest the very first cinema movie I watched was Batman. There my love for superheroes started...but I just like the Bale films more. I know people will glare at me, but c'mon! I prefer a Bane who can think over a Bane that goes RAWR the whole time. To break the Bat you need brains as well and that the "new" Bane provided.

Where did Bat get those cool gadgets? The ultimate fighting technique? The whole get-up? Ah yes they never told that in Batman, but they did in Batman Begins.

The only semi-villain I would have loved to see in Bale's time would have been Catwoman...but that is done and dusted and I have no further interest in the franchise movies.

Last edited:
Hey Gang

Sorry about the delay. I had a legal issue with school. It took a lot of time and energy, also delayed getting my degree which I officially have now. I'll be catching up tonight. At the moment I'm out o state on a vacation that's nearing an end. Last time I was out here had been a year ago and I was stuck doing wedding stuff for the majority of it (I was a groomsmen). So it's been a good three to four years since I've visited most people.

I told chas I'd post in a second but just got a text that I'm about to get a visit. I'll be catching up and posting tonight though.

Good to be back,

Dream

Marvel man here that should explain my point of view. I have preferred them over anything DC ever produced in comic, animation or movie. I don't have the Reeve's Superman movie in my box set, I'm sure seeing it with you dad in a theater was great. All I had my old do was take me to a crappy drive in to see Conan I and II lol!

Last edited:
I want to play a Superhero Wolf that helps to save the world :D hint hint

Hi all. Just wanted to let you all know I was here. Just been busy with the new job. Been getting home and have been so tired that all I've wanted to do is sleep. I'm off for the next 12 days so will be looking to see what needs to be done.

Now if I can only get someone to write his bio hint hint hint, being I know little about his blue ass lol

Now if I can only get someone to write his bio hint hint hint, being I know little about his blue ass lol

Someone has other posts to write first, including a different bio, but if you ask politely, someone might see what she can do.

Oh please oh please I'll do flashes house keeping and bake homemade lasagna from scratch!

I wondered about that too.

But I'm happy to help, all the same. If you've already been given the role, I feel like contributing a bit to an accurate portrayal of Padre Wagner is something that's in my interests.

Squeeee!...Ahem I meant Yay that really wasn't me squealing like a little girl honest.

Need to get to work, but once I hear back from the threadrunner I'll try to get it done in the next couple of days.

Back