Draft - Interracial: I call it Raven At Last

2981notrohrm

Really Experienced
This is my third attempt after much feedback.

Working title: "Raven At Last"

My phone buzzes late on a Friday afternoon, and I know my Raven is feeling naughty again. This time, she's sending me a naughty picture of herself, no doubt one she just took. Sometimes I wonder how we ever get any work done, with all the sexy texting we do all day, but we manage, and we couldn't be happier.

I open the picture she sent me, and I think of what my little devil is up to. She's stripped down to nothing but a gold g-string and didn't skimp on the ass pics - I always tell Raven what beautiful eyes she has, and she does, but I can't get enough of her round, perfect ass.

At the same time, I get a little nostalgic for when Raven and I first fell in love, especially looking at that g-string, the one she was wearing when she first made me realize I wanted her. So as I finish up this paperwork, almost rushing through it to get over to Raven, I think back to that day.

It was about six months ago, and I was preparing for what should have been the happiest day of my life. I was about to marry Constance, my then-fiancee, after months of stress and wedding planning. After getting my law degree, taking the bar exam, and lining up a job with a high-powered law firm, I felt as if my life was finally coming together and all the additional stress of planning a wedding was finally worth it.

As the ceremony began, I finally got to see Constance in her wedding dress - she looked dazzling. This was definitely the same girl I fell in love with during my third year at Boston College over a few well-played strategy games. Other than Raven, Constance was one of the few people who knew about my proclivity for strategy games and what a dork I was known to be - and while Raven gave me a hard time for it, Constance embraced it.

Constance finally took her place at the altar while her father, the church's minister, took his place as the officiant. Of all people to marry, I chose a minister's daughter. He and I had a respectful but somewhat distant relationship; he appreciated that I "kept Constance out of trouble" but also that Constance was such a "good influence" on me.

When the time came for Constance's father to ask for objections, I looked around the church - Raven was right about one thing; everyone here was white, and no one seemed to be smiling. Raven, of course, was the exception; her dark skin, glowing smile, and gorgeous green eyes stood out at this conservative, rural Massachusetts church in a way only Raven could be comfortable doing.

Raven, despite an obvious desire to do so, did not object, as much as it pained her to see her best friend marry someone she hated. I tried to push Raven and Constance in the direction of friendship, but it always ended badly, often with name-calling. Anytime Constance's name came up around Raven, she was the stuck-up prude who's turning me into a wimp; to Constance, though, Raven was a terrible person with no respect for anyone.

During the ceremony, I locked eyes with Raven a few times, exchanging a few smiles; Constance flashed me a dirty look for doing so at least once. I knew it hurt for her to lose me after all we went through growing up...for the first time since first grade, we wouldn't be classmates. I knew that, if it were up to Raven, she and I would leave Constance and her father here at this church, head back to Boston, and do something silly and bad for us. Perhaps we'd sit out on a restaurant patio outside Fenway, eat appetizers, drink beer, and tell stories about the things we did growing up. I wouldn't expect anything less from my best friend. But hey, that's life, and I was getting married.

The ceremony went off without a hitch, and finally I got to kiss my bride. Constance had asked to save out first kiss for the moment her father directed me to "kiss the bride"; as excessive as I felt that was, I honored it, and it was nice. Sure, I've kissed other girls, and she needed some practice, but we had the rest of our lives for that.

On the way into the church reception hall, Raven was the first to greet me, running up to me, wrapping her arms around me, and kissing me on the cheek, telling me she'll miss me. I told her it's not as if we wouldn't see each other anymore; sure, we had different jobs now and I was moving to Constance's hometown, but we still both worked in Boston and we could always see each other when we had the chance.

I bumped into an old classmate, one who flamed out of law school and is now selling real estate, and after congratulating me, he started asking me about Raven. "You know, forgive me, but..." I looked at him like he lost his mind. "Never mind. It's your wedding. I shouldn't say it." I pulled him aside to ask him. "I just wanted to know what you thought my chances were with Raven. I mean, look at her in that dress; she so sexy." No, I didn't look at my best friend as a sex object at my wedding to another woman; how much of a perv do you think I am? "So, if I ask her to dance-"

"Why don't you just go ask her?" I snapped.

"I dunno...she just seems a little out of my league, like she wouldn't like me. I mean, look at that ass-"

"Brian!" scolded a familiar voice - Constance, who, for some reason, was yelling at me when I wasn't talking about the way Raven's ass looked in her dress. Without missing a beat, Constance dragged me to the head table and looked at me sternly. "If you so much as look at that woman again, or any of those people trying to ruim my day," she screamed, "you're in so much trouble. All she wants to do is take you away from me just because her boyfriend didn't want her. Now shut up, sit here, and don't move until after the speeches, and then we're going to my side of the room to mingle. Got it?"

I didn't really answer her, and she started into the caterer next. Frustrated, I thought ahead to the wedding night, knowing she would make it worth my while at the cabin. Just in case I needed a little mental stimulation, though, I look around the room, and there are plenty of ladies there in nice, figure-hugging dresses.

After the first speech by the maid of honor, a snoozer, Raven sauntered up to the front and took the mic. Constance gave me a cold stare, and I knew she hated the fact that Raven was about to speak. But as far as I was concerned, she could get over it; this was my best friend, and for her not to give a speech on my behalf was an insult to our friendship.

"For those who don't know me, I'm Brian's best friend," declared Raven to a somewhat-stunned crowd. "Brian and I go back to the first grade, where we were the only two new kids at a little school in Boston. It was us against every other stuck-up little bastard at that school." Cue some shocked gasps from the snooty religious fanatics in the crowd. "And at no point was that truer than when I got in a shouting match with a bully in the fourth grade."

"A kid who was a lot bigger than me started pushing me around. I guess his mom never taught him not to hit a girl. But Brian rushed to my side and started defending me, and it was me and Brian against the bully and two of his stupid-ass friends. He took a swing at Brian, but Brian ducked, and I gave the bully a crazy-ass look. He asked me what I was looking at, and I told him there was something on his face. He fell for it, wipted off his face, and while he was distracted, I punched him in the stomach."

"Brian jumped in and stomped on his foot, and we both shoved the bully into his friends. They ended up running away, and we finally became popular. And of course, we go off without punishment because it was 'self-defense.'" Raven using air quotes for "self-defense" as only she would. "But it figures - we used self-defense to get out of a suspension, we got elected homecoming king and queen in college...it's only fitting that we went to law school together."

"So eat your heart out, Constance. You're marrying a lawyer and you're probably set for life." Now she did it. Constance's father was actually being restrained at this point. "So you better take good care of him, Miss Perfect. And I mean in every way because, if you don't," she said, staring right at Constance, "I will. You know I will."

She then strolled over to Constance, who was still seated, and said softly to her: "Game on, bitch."

Constance rose from her chair to get in Raven's face. "Go back to the ghetto, you cheap piece of trash!" she shouted.

By this point, Raven was being dragged out, telling everyone this was a "Klan wedding." Over Constance's objections, I walked outside with Raven.

Outside the reception hall, Raven and I looked into each other's eyes, and she started to speak. "Look at the way she's treating you. Is this what you want for the rest of your life?" I thought about it as I tried to defend Constance as stressed or hormonal, trying to convince her, if not myself, that she would lighten up. "All right, but remember this. If she's not everything you dreamed of, you call me. And if you need any help getting going tonight, remember this."

For a brief moment, I wished I hadn't decided to get married; the side of Constance taht I just saw was one I definitely didin't like. I wondered for that moment what things would be like if I had dated Raven instead - nothing like this; that was for sure. feeling badly for Raven, I followed her to the side of the building until I noticed what she was doing.

She unzipped her dress and slid it down, revealing the most perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen. I had never seen Raven in less than a bikini, so I had no idea she had her nipples pierced. I started noticing so many things about Raven that I had only heard from others - her smooth, dark skin, her long, beautiful, curly hair with blonde highlights, the way she shook her best assets. I never thought of my best friend this way, but I was almost upset at myself because I hadn't.

She slid the dress all the way off, revealing the only thing she had on underneath - a shiny gold, barely-there g-string. Oh my fucking God. I was lusting after my best friend - at my own wedding. In a rigid, conservative church to the minister's daughter. I wasn't sure how I would restrain myself at this point, considering I hadn't had sex since before Constance and I started dating, but I knew I had to.

So when I told Raven I couldn't take this any farther, she understood. "I know, sexy," she smiled as she spoke. "But when you get back from your honeymoon, call me and tell me if you weren't thinking about this when you fucked her. Also, one more thing," she told me, reaching down to my pants, reaching for my cock - hard as a rock. "If she doesn't blow your mind, call me and I'll fuck you."

She kissed me on the cheek and slid her dress back on, heading to her car as I headed back into the reception to an upset Constance. I had a bit of explaining to do, though a simple "you just threw my best friend out of the reception; what do you want from me?" seemed to do the job. Miraculously, the rest of the evening seemed to go well. I spent a portion of it sizing up Constance, wondering what she would be like in bed.

We finally got out of there and headed to our honeymoon cabin as day turned to night. Surprisingly, she seemed to be in a good mood, largely because the stress of the wedding was over.

The cabin we had was exquisite - well-maintained, beautiful, and with a canopy bed and roses ready for us. The owners took extra care to prepare it for our special night, but I just wanted a clear bed.

I got right to work after we got in, kissing the back of her neck and reaching under her dress to get her more comfortable. Her skin was so soft, so smooth...I thought about how it wasn't as smooth or sensuous as Raven's, but I tried to block Raven out of my mind. This was my night with Constance, my beautiful bride.

I slipped a hook off the contraption she called a bra, but before I could go any further, she grabbed my hand. "Wait," she said. "I don't know if I'm ready."

"What do you mean?" I asked, somewhat dumbfounded.

"I mean, I'm not ready to have sex."

"Oh, come on," I exasperated. "Do you have any idea how much I've been looking forward to this?"

"How much YOU have been looking forward to this?" she shouted. "It's all about you, isn't it, Brian? I'm not comfortable having sex with you, and all you can think about is your depraved desire? Ugh!" She folded her arms and turned away from me.

"Fine. I'll try again tomorrow night," I snapped, visibly upset, as she grabbed her frumpiest pajamas and changed into them behind closed doors in the bathroom. I changed into my sleep clothes, a pair of basketball shorts, and climbed into bed with her, wondering if I would sleep at all.

Her only words to me? "Put a shirt on." Seriously? What was this, a monastery? But if it made her more comfortable, I played along. I got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her in an attempt to spoon - she bucked me off. I didn't believe it, but I tried to be a good sport, and instead of dwelling on what Raven said to me, I turned over and went to sleep.

The next morning, she laid out our itinerary, which involved not doing much of anything. She insisted that I sit and pray with her for what felt like three hours; when I asked her what we were doing next, she scolded me and told me this was important, since we weren't going to church. At night, I tried once again to initiate sex, but it went nowhere, partially because she stopped me and partially because I couldn't even begin unless I thought about Raven. I wondered what sex with my sexy best friend would be like - at the very least, it would actually happen.

The next night, I just decided I could get through another attempt at sex by imagining Raven, but as I expected, it went nowhere. I decided the following morning to give Constance one more chance. While she was showering, I discovered that I could annul the marriage if she refused to consummate it. I hated to go that far, but if my choices were a life without Constance or a life without sex, I knew which one I wasn't picking.

The day seemed to go well; we took a tour I wanted to go on, the first activity I got to pick during the entire trip, and both Constance and I were in cheery moods. Tomorrow we headed back to our lives and into an apartment while we looked for a house, so I was just enjoying today.

Day once again turned to night, and Constance was sending me signals all day - touching my legs, holding my hand, and making it clear that she seemed ready to consummate our marriage. I couldn't have been happier, and I felt as if it was worth waiting for.

We climbed into bed, and I kissed the back of her neck, rubbed her back, and talked softly to her. She smiled, letting me continue and asking for more.

I took it as as invitation, sliding my hands under her blouse to undo her bra. I slid it off and pulled it out from under her top as I went for her breasts. They weren't big enough for my hands, but they felt nice, and I caressed them with my fingers.

I ran my fingers around her nipples, a go-to move for me when I was in college, feeling as if she was finally getting comfortable with me touching her. I could see in her eyes that it felt good to her, so I continued.

Soon, I saw her seem to get lost in pleasure as I played with her breasts, pulling her closer to me - but then, what she did next floored me.

"OK, stop," she demanded. What the hell? "This is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this."

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," I shout back. Pure frustration at this point.

"Watch your mouth, boy," she sniped back.

"Watch your attitude, Constance," I fired back. "For four nights I've tried to make this work, and all I get is this bullshit-"

"I said watch your mouth."

"You know what? You know the hell what?" I didn't even know what I was saying at that point. "I'm sick of your shit. All this 'no cursing' and 'no sex' rules you invented because you're a damn prude. Well, fuck you, and fuck your shitty attitude. I've had it up to fucking here with this horseshit. I'm finished. I'm going back to Boston tomorrow. Without you."

"You can't do that!" she shouts. "We're married. You can't just leave me."

"I can do whatever I damn well please," I shot back. "I'm sick and fucking tired of your rules and your acting like you own me and the way you treat people. I should have bailed when you said what you said to Raven at the wedding, but like a dumbass, I didn't. But there's no way in hell I'm making that mistake again, especially if you won't have sex. And you know what? I don't want to have sex with you either. Not if I can't get through the thirty seconds you actually let me try without pretending I'm about to fuck Raven!" The last part was just running up the score - I had pretty well accepted that Raven was a goddess, but I mainly said that because I was pissed. And I could tell I was getting to her.

"But...but..." At his point, she was grasping at straws. "We have a lease together!"

"Correction, bitch - your father signed the lease." That part was another bit of my research - I couldn't get approved for the lease. I was upset then, but I was thrilled at that point. "I don't have to do jack-shit. Have a nice life. I'd call you a fucker, but you're fucking useless at that."

Fortunately, we already had our suitcases packed so we could head out early and move into our apartment the next day, so I grabbed my things, took the car keys, and headed out.

"You can't leave!" she shouted. "I'll call my father, and he'll talk to you! We'll work this out! I'll make you work this out!" I raise my middle finger and say nothing else, slamming the door behind her.

The minute I had reception, I called my parents and told them what happened. My dad told me I could move back home, as much as it killed me to do so, until I got to work and could afford a place of my own. I narrowly avoided tears, but I think they were implied.

"The worst thing is," I stammered, "that I forgot who was there for me." I thought about the wedding again and what Constance said to Raven. I didn't agree with her "Klan wedding" comment at the time, but Raven was right about a lot of things. I wanted to tell her so badly, but I just couldn't face her. She was there for me every step of the way, and I felt as if I betrayed her.

My dad tried to calm me down while my mom booked me a hotel room for the rest of the week. It wasn't anywhere near as nice as the cabin, but I needed to be away from my bitch of a wife for a while. Like the rest of my life. Fuck, how could I have been so stupid?

I checked into the hotel and fell on my bed, cursing to myself and watching TV just to take my mind off my failed marriage. I wondered when I would hear from Constance - not for a while, I was sure; she was at the cabin without a car or cell phone reception. But enough about her; I needed to get my life in order. Sure, I had a few things - a law degree, a great job, a family that had my back - but I still couldn't stop thinking about how badly I had fucked up.

About two hours after I checked into the hotel, I heard a knock at the door. Of course, all kinds of things ran through my head - was there a problem with my room? Did Dad's credit card get declined? Did that bitch Constance and her asshole father follow me here? Reluctantly, I opened the door - and with one look, my foul mood disappeared.

There stood Raven with a gorgeous smile on her face, as no sooner did I open the door did she rush into the room and embrace me. I held her close to me and thanked her so many times for coming.

Happiness at seeing my best friend quickly turned to curiosity, though, wondering how she knew where I was and what happened. It turns out she was at my parents' house when I called, and she didn't want me to know she was there. I thought she was upset - and why shouldn't she be, after all, with what a spineless asshole I was - but she wanted to surprise me. I was never so happy to be surprised in my life.

"I thought about what you said at the wedding," I explained as we moved over toward the bed. "I know it seems silly...you know, the idea of you and me ever being a couple...but tonight I just-"

"Brian," she stopped me. "Stop it. Everything I said and did at the wedding was the truth. I let you go once, Brian," she said firmly. "I'm not doing it again."

I looked her over - she was dressed in a form-fitting tank top and short cutoffs - and I remembered seeing her at the wedding almost naked. She was so gorgeous then - so forbidden yet so tempting...every time I tried to initiate sex with Constance, I could only even go forward if I had Raven on my mind - and she still looked incredible. I couldn't believe what I was thinking. I wanted to fuck my best friend, and it looked as if she would go for it.

I looked in her beautiful green eyes, and then over her body again. Damn, her breasts looked good in that top. No way was she wearing a bra. I moved back to her luscious lips and then into her eyes again.

Without missing a beat, I kissed her on the lips. I wanted her to kiss me back so badly and make good on her promise at the wedding - both of us knew Constance didn't take care of me worth a damn - but I was petrified that I could lose my best friend for pushing things too far.

She kissed back, pressing her luscious lips against mine. It felt incredible; her lips were so much sweeter and more supple than Constance's. Even if this was as far as we went, it was phenomenal.

Raven quickly took the lead, partting my lips with her tongue and sliding it in my mouth. Her tongue stroked mine slowly, and, like her nipples, it was pierced, bringing the total piercings on her body to eight - including her belly button. My tongue circled the stud in her mouth, and I pulled her as close to me as I could as I kissed her passionately. I couldn't imagine wanting anything more than this.

I slid my hands under her tank top, and she listed her arms to let me take it off; I returned the favor, and she removed my shirt. I moved my mouth down to her perky, pierced nipples on those gorgeous, perfect tits of hers. I flicked her nipple rings, tugging on them as I pinched and played with her other nipple with my anxious fingers.

As I sucked her delicious nipples, Raven moaned softly, reaching for my belt to remove my pants. I helped her get them off but didn't take my mouth off her tits, almost hooked on sucking her nipples. I fucking needed this. Her tits tasted incredible, and her moans sounded heavenly.

I switched to her other nipple, squeezing her still-wet tit with my fingers and pulling on her nipple ring. Her moans got louder, and I felt myself getting bolder as I reached for her cutoffs. With my one free hand, I undid her cutoffs and slid them off, revealing her slutty selection - the same g-string she had on at the wedding.

I couldn't wait much longer as I moved her hands to my boxers, which she was more than happy to remove to reveal my throbbing, almost desperate cock. I returned the favor and stripped off her g-string, revealing her nealty-trimmed, blonde-streaked pussy. I slid my hands along her pussy, feeling how smooth and sexy it was and also how wet I was making her.

I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, first noticing the contrast between my white hands and her dark pussy, and I only became more turned on. I needed so badly to make Raven mine.

I laid my black goddess on her back and mounted her face, sliding my cock in her mouth as I spread her sexy legs. I went right to work on her trimmed pussy, sliding my tongue into her as I fucked her face with my thick cock. I felt her working over my shaft with her sexy, pierced tongue while I worked desperately to please my naughty angel.

I moved my hands down to her ample ass, squeezing her gorgeous ass cheeks as I lifted her legs in the air. I licked her pussy deeper than before as I gained total control over her naked, sexy body. I switched off between licking her pussy and her curvaceous ass, and both of them tasted like sweet, delicious heaven. She was intoxicating, and she had my tongue under her spell, but I knew I was doing the same to her. I almost couldn't believe what an expert cock-sucker my Raven was, but I didn't care at this point. She sucked my cock and my balls like a goddess - her tongue stroking my shaft quickly and methodically and the head of my cock like a slutty pro.

She stops abruptly and comes up for air. "No more fucking around, baby," she told me. "I want you to fuck me." I dismounted from her face and dropped her legs, allowing her to roll over and stick her ass in the air. "And don't be nice about it, sugar. I've been a bad, bad girl." I looked briefly in her eyes as I changed positions, seeing the passion I knew she felt for me, knowing our friendship would never be the same.

I moved in behind her and rammed my cock in her pussy, quickly finding the right spot. Her earlier moans were nothing compared to what I was hearing now as I rode her from behind. Her screams became almost uncontrollable as I started moaning myself; I was never much of a noise maker in bed, but Raven brought out my wildest desires.

Again, she flipped her long, flowing hair as I fucked her, and I grabbed onto her locks and held on. "Fuck me hard, baby," demanded Raven as I rode her as deep as possible. I felt the most intense sensation in my cock, sending pleasure up my spine as I pounded my lusty Raven like the whore she desired to be.

Feeling bolder, I grabbed on tighter to her hair, pulling back on it as I continued fucking her deeper, my balls slapping against her as my other hand reached for her gorgeous ass. "FUCK!" she shouted. "HARDER!" I couldn't resist yanking on her hair even more, not even caring if I was hurting her because I knew she wanted it.

I pulled as hard as I could on her streaked locks as I began slapping her round, bouncy ass. Raven cried out for more as I sped up my fucking and tightened my grip on her hair. "Who's my bitch?" I demanded as I spanked her quickly and firmly.

"I'm your bitch, baby," she shouted. "I'm your fucking whore. I'm anything you want; just fuck me!"

I felt the pleasure from my cock intensifying throughout my body as I felt Raven lose all control. Her screams drown out my moaning and the noise my hand made as I spanked her gorgeous ass. I felt her shaking in the same ecstasy I knew I was feeling as I felt myself about to cum, and all I could do was yank her hair even harder and smack her ass as mercilessly as I could.

"Fuck, Brian! Fuck yes! Fuck YESSSSSSSSS!" screamed Raven as I increased my iron-clad grip on her hair and rhythmically spanked her, timing the ass-slaps with my thrusts into the deepest parts of her pussy. My cock throbbed harder and faster as I felt myself about to cum, a badly-needed orgasm as I prepared to fill my best friend's pussy.

"Oh FUCK, Raven! FUCK I need this!" as I grabbed onto her hips and rammed my cock as deep into her as I could go, shooting my seed into her as hard and deep as I could. Our simultaneous orgasms died down at the same time as I drew close to her, my still-hard cock finishing out the most intense fuck-session of my life.

I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately, gazing into her gorgeous eyes as I break the kiss. "I love you so much," I whispered, meaning every word of it. "I love you, Raven. I'm sorry I didn't realize it sooner."

"It's OK, Brian. I love you, too. I...I always have," she replied - stunning me. "Constance was right, Brian. I wanted you for myself. I wasn't just playing around. I wanted to make a move on you in college. I was just...scared." I didn't understand. "I was scared. I didn't want to risk our friendship, Brian. I couldn't face life without you, and if that meant you just remained my best friend, then I could deal with it. But when you married Constance, I got scared. I need you in my life. I love you so much. I can't be without you."

"I'm all yours, my angel," I replied, kissing her neck. "I don't want to be without you."

"But...what about Constance?" she asked. Good question.

"I checked into it," I responded, confidently. "She refused to consummate the marriage. I can have it annulled. I'm finished with her. I'm yours now. I'm done being an idiot. I want to be with the woman I love. I want you, Raven."

"I want to be with you, too," she said, gazing into my eyes - damn, she had beautiful eyes. "I have a place in the city and I want you to come live with me." I could move in the next day, and she was more than happy to let me. My life was complete now - a great job in the city I love, a family that has my back, and the love of the most incredible woman on the planet. I could have been upset with myself for not figuring it out sooner, knowing how happy Raven and I could have been all these years, but all I could think about was how much I wanted to make it up to her - and myself.

Over the last six months, I moved in with Raven, filed annulment papers, and started my job in downtown Boston at a firm right across the street from Raven's firm. Constance and her father came to court to fight the annulment, but they lost and I walked free from the biggest mistake of my life. Since then, she's showed up at my work a few times and at Raven's work and has fortunately been banned from both, and we both filed restraining orders against her. Last we heard, she's sitting in jail for stalking us. Such a tragedy.

We're both on the fast track to partnership at jobs we love, but even our work doesn't make us anywhere close to as happy as we make each other. We meet for lunch - and a quickle - every afternoon, and Raven shows me all the time what a depraved whore she can be - with me, only, of course; I've never even seen her look at another guy once, and I know I'm not looking at anyone else. Last week, we went to the nicest steakhouse in town, and she slid under the table and gave me the most intense blowjob I've ever received. I still can't believe no one noticed she was sucking me under the table - or the next day at my desk. Or the next afternoon when I returned the favor by eating her pussy at her desk. I felt so naughty risking everything for a thrill, but I'm still as crazy about Raven as I was the day we fell in love and the crazy risks we take to please each other are worth it.

I guess Raven's getting a little impatient - I just got another picture of her, this time of her wearing only whipped cream and chocolate syrup while laying spread-eagle on her work desk. My cock just got rock-hard, and I'm sure this paperwork can wait. I'm out of here - my lusty lover awaits me.

End of Story

Back