Dorian's Pet { Closed }

"It works in both of us baby"she said whispering the effects of the oil getting to her a bit. She bt hernlip seeing Dorian grow and grinned liking that the oil was working on him.

She reached down stroking him and kissed him.

"It works in both of us baby," she whispered and he could tell the scent got to her also. He saw her biting her lips when her eyes went to his cock then reached to stroke it and kiss him.

“I guess it’s my turn to rub the oil on you,” and reached for the bottle as he feasted his eyes on her luscious body. He pour the oil on her tummy before he begins to massage it from her perky breasts to just above her pussy. Barely touching her breasts or her pussy each time his hands were near.

Christy gasped as Dorian rubbed the oil all over the oil heating and making her grow wet and horny."Mmm Honey..."she moaned softly.

Dorian knew she was in for a surprise. The oil didn’t affect him all that much being a vampire, but it would Christy. He could see how aroused she was already. Her pussy was getting very wet.

"Mmm Honey..."she moaned softly.

What’s the problem my little pet. You’re not feeling hot and horny are you.” I said teasing her.

Christy chuckled and said " Mmm you have no Idea Dorian" she groaned "this...This oil is making me so wet" she panted.

"Mmm you have no Idea Dorian" she groaned "this...This oil is making me so wet" she said panting.

Dorian could see how wet she really was, he was thinking that this was a good time to use the vibrating ring.

“Maybe I’ll put that vibrating ring and try it on you to see how well it works.” What you think my little horny pet.”

"Mmm you have no Idea Dorian" she groaned "this...This oil is making me so wet" she said panting.

Dorian could see how wet she really was, he was thinking that this was a good time to use the vibrating ring.

“Maybe I’ll put that vibrating ring and try it on you to see how well it works.” What you think my little horny pet.”
" Mmmm yes honey" she moaned looking at him." Lets try it Dorian please" she said her body on fire burning with need for him. The oil seemed to be effecting her much more than him although he was aroused.

Dorian could see Christy was already to aroused, and couldn’t wait to have something in her hot steamy pussy. She was quick to say yes to his suggestion.

"Mmmm yes honey" she moaned looking at him." Let’s try it Dorian please" she said between moans.

Dorian had to force the vibrating ring to get it down on his thick shaft, but once it was set felt like it his cock was throbbing on its own.

Christy legs were already open wide waiting for him, and he placed the head at her gaping cunt and ease it inside her. He was only half way in before he started to move his hips back and forth, and he knew he had to get the ring inside her. He pushed with his hips harder and the rig slips inside her hot cunt.

“Can you feel the ring Christy?” he asked before he started to really fuck her.

"MMMM YES DORIAN!" Christy moaned and looked up at him panting and wanting more. The oil and vibration on her clit made her dripping wet and she groaned wanting more. "Mmmm please baby" she said desperate for him from the teasing.

Christy was so arouse she could hardly speak normal. He couldn’t wait to see how she would react after the ring was inside her. She was so wet by then it took a little push to bury his whole cock inside her pussy.

"MMMM YES DORIAN!" Christy moaned and looks up at him panting desperately for him to fuck her, and could see the lust on her face.

“Mmmm please baby” she said in desperation as he took his time.

“Anything for my little pet.” He said before he pulls out then back in harder and faster. He could feel the ring vibrating hiving it to her as deep as it could go.

“God! Baby I’ve never see you this wet before.” He told her and he wondered with anyone outside could hear the squishy sound from their fucking.

Christy grinned and panted " Mmmm your making me like this baby...UHHH it feels so fucking good honey dont stop!" she groaned biting her lips feeling their bodies slap together and the sounds of their fucking filling the room. She knew people could possibly hear them but she didnt care. Her body was so aroused she just wanted to cum and feel and taste Dorians.

Christy had always been great in bed and ready to fuck anytime or anyplace, but with this vibrating ring she was more like a Nymphomaniac. He could feel himself being more aroused by wearing it.

"Mmmm your making me like this baby...UHHH it feels so fucking good honey don’t stop!" she said.

Dorian was not going to stop at least not before he made her cum 2 or 3 times at least, which it was the norm for them.

“No worry baby, stopping is the last thing on mind at the moment. Your pussy is so fucking hot right now I wouldn’t dream of stopping.” He told her as he pumped his cock into her like a piston in an engine.

Christy moaned loudly rolling her hips rapidly against his letting out sighs and groans with every edge of her cock rolling inside of her. "Yessssss mmmmm yes fuck fuck mmmm baby im ohhhh IM Cumming!" Christy gasped her walls clenching his cock and the toy causing her to tremble and cum intensely.

"Yessssss mmmmm yes fuck fuck mmmm baby im ohhhh IM Cumming!" She screamed at him before he felt her pussy clamping down on his cock, and then her hot juice wash over his shaft.

Christy had always been rather a hot woman that loved to fuck but today was exception. She was hotter and hornier than ever before.

“Hang in there baby I’m cumin too” he said burying his vampire cock deep into her.

Christy groaned trembling cumming hard with Dorian and holding onto him catching her breath as she came down from her orgasm. " Wow...Dorian that was.."

He heard her groan as her body trembled lightly and holding on to him while both tried to catch their breaths.

“Wow… Dorian that was…” “Fantastic and I thing we should do it again.” he finished for her but teasing her a little.

Christy chuckled and kissed him neck and said " Mmmm wed better baby but first let me rest a bit"!she grinned and snuggled his chest closely.

"Mmmm wed better baby but first let me rest a bit.” She said after kissing him on his neck. She smuggled into his chest and he let her rest. He thought about all the toys she had looked at and smiled, wondering what she would want to buy.

Christy grinned resting in his arms and wondered what the vampire world was like. " Dorian? Would you ever show me how your world waa how you lived before me? Im curious about the things you did ..how it works..."

Dorian wondered what she was thinking about when he saw her grin, but he knew she would tell him or ask whatever it was.

"Dorian? Would you ever show me how your world was how you lived before me? I’m curious about the things you did, how it works..."

This was not exactly the question he expected, and he wandered if it was from curiosity or her interest to know was much deeper than that. Like maybe thinking to have him turn her.

How I lived? You realized you’re asking about how things were in the 13th century? I grew up like all the humans grow up today. I was 35 at the time when I was turned by a vampire woman. I came to my senses a week later and realized what I was turned into, and I knew the woman that turned me.
I killed the first chance I got because she also killed my family.

Over the years I lived by killing to survive till I realized I could do anything. Being a vampire I started to amass a fortune so that I could live without having to hunt humans, and that’s how I lived over the years and never killed another human since, and lived by drinking animals blood. The last 50 years I've built a blood bank.”

He thought for about a minute before he asked. “You also wanted to know how it worked, like what how it works. You don’t mean how you become a vampire do you?”

What he didn’t tell her was that he wanted turn her so she would live forever with him, and never being apart from each other.

Christy rubbed his chest softly sorry her husband had to go through that alone. She looked at him sorry he'd lost everything and everyone because of an uncareful vamp. She knew he could control himself around humans so she didn't mind but others weren't as caring for humans.

"I meant feeding baby but you answered me... You dont have to tell me the process till its time.. till im ready to turn but I don't think that will happen till actual marriage"she laughed

She knew asking about his past would be painful and especially his family itd be a sensitive spot so she'd leave the topic alone.She rubbed her tounge over his lips and then his teeth as he kissed her feeling the talons wondering if they would hurt when he bit her.

"I meant feeding baby but you answered me... You don’t have to tell me the process till its time.. Till I’m ready to turn but I don't think that will happen till actual marriage “she laughed.

Dorian thought about what she just said, and it was the first the idea of her being turned ever came up. To him it was a dream come true as he wanted nothing more than to have her for an eternity.

His thoughts were distracted by her tongue on his lips and his teeth, he thought she was testing the effect it would have on her when his fangs sank into her neck if he bit her, and it meant that she did think about it. Of course she had no idea they wouldn’t hurt during blood bonding.

Christy you said till actually Marriage, and if you mean what I think you mean. Would you marry me like vampire do marry each other?

Christy smiled and nodded "Of course I would Dorian but I think Id want a human wedding first for my family's sake"she said holding his hand. "Like you said were Mates baby and we can communicate with each other without being fully bonded Id say that is pretty amazing. " she smiled.

"When were husband and wife by law ill become your wife forever by bloof Dorian"she said kissing him again softly,

"Of course I would Dorian but I think I’d want a human wedding first for my family's sake “she said holding his hand. "

Like you said were Mates baby and we can communicate with each other without being fully bonded I’d say that is pretty amazing.“ She said smiling.
Dorian was satisfied with her answer, and he couldn’t blame her for wanting a human wedding for her parents, and after waiting all these centuries what did it matter waiting a little longer.

"When we’re husband and wife by law I’ll become your wife forever by blood Dorian,“ she said kissing him again softly.

I’m OK with everything you just said Christy, I think your parents deserve seen their daughter getting married. Something my parents never had the chance to see, not seen my sister or me for that matter, even if I never met a woman I wanted to marry till I met you.” He said kissing her softly.

Christy smiled and kissed him and said" we should probably get showered grab dinner and head back home baby im sure this room needs to be available in a bit and id feel more comfortable doing this in your bed"-she said.

She was happy hed been accepting of her ideas and her family will be thrilled to meet him.

Back