Pay the rent...or??? (closed for Becaa57)

“And nice thoughts of relaxation?”

She was laying there with one knee up and not even hesitant about displaying herself which was fine with me. Pouring each of us a drink I turned my chair towards hers and just started a foot massage as she responded by laying that foot on my leg. Though closer down my leg than previously.

I was a bit surprised again at the foot massage, but god it felt good, As he moved my foot, laying it on his leg. I didn't stop or pull away. "You really like giving those don't you?" I shift so that I can put my other foot on your leg, trying not to notice how close I am to getting to your lap, just enjoying your strong fingers work the knots out of my feet.

With both legs up on mine I got a more open view she didn’t mind displaying it seemed. She was getting used to this new touch quickly it seemed and being close. Alternating between feet and pushing things, her legs just found themselves more open, her eyes barely open. The massage pushing up her ankles but her gasp when doing so was minimal and this time no putting an end to it.

“And back to the grind tomorrow? You should take advantage of this and relax. How did you relax?”

I am keeping my eyes closed mostly, they open when I feel my feet separating more, but willing myself to relax and not do a repeat of last night. Hoping that he is being respectful with his eyes, as I feel I am getting pretty exposed, but also realizing he's seen me top to bottom and is still being civilized. "I am appreciating it right now, I can tell that, before foot rubs? To be honest hot baths, but there is only a shower upstairs, so have to live without" Feeling your hands going to my ankles and up to my calves. telling myself no higher then my knee, but moaning softly, sagging as you pull my legs toward you, bending at the knee my feet on your thigh.

"Yeah, I thought about doing the shower-tub combo in up there, but the larger shower allowed a bit more space in the bathroom over all. I figured that was better appeal to keeping it rented. And most folks lives are so active and hectic it would be more useful."

I chuckled to myself thinking in her present position I might have missed a calling to be an OB-GYN. With all her swimming her legs were well toned and not that they were that tense other than initially when I pulled her into this position, she eases into my touch. A hand on each calf squeezing up the back side and switching to 2 hands on one leg getting the foot and calf. A slow paced alternating, staying just long enough for one leg to feel needy when my hands moved but the other leg begging to be touched. Figuring she had already set a limit there was no need to push things but I'd bet her inner devil was already lowering that barrier a bit. I''m sure she wanted things she hadn't even admitted yet...it's what normally happens. Eventually she'll need that push, well not so much need it but require it.

If I didn't know better, I'd almost think Becca was in dreamland, not that she was snoring, but she was just a melted puddle laying there. Gently putting her legs down I made us a drink and she never stirred until I got back and let the ice cubes clink as her eyes slowly opened.

"Guess we won't see much of the stars tonight. A bit cloudy and you have school/work tomorrow."

I heard vaguely what you said about a shower-tub combo, but then just concentrated on the feeling of your hands on my calves, idle thought that I was glad I'd shaved. Next thing I know is the clink of ice in a glass, looking around my legs are back on my chair and you are sitting smiling at me.
"Oh gosh!!! I'm sorry I dozed off on you!! Was I asleep long?" struggling to sit up straighter realizing I was almost laying flat in the lounge. "Guess that's what a good foot and calf massage does to me :)" Looking around I see that it is cloudy.
"Are you sending me to bed daddy??? :)"

Chuckling, I say, "That conjures up thoughts, eh? Could be that good feelings helped with who knows what." A short pause, "Time for laps sleepy head..."

Jumping in before she could respond.

I stare at you for a moment, trying to figure out what that was supposed to mean. I mean I said it as a joke, but ohhh better not. After you jump in, I get up and follow suit. Catching up to you as we do our laps side by side. When we are done, we get out and dry off. "I think you are right, school and work tomorrow, better head up" Rinsing out our glasses I grab my towel, realize I hadn't brought my wrap down, so head up that way. Smiling at your neighbor before going into my apartment. Take my shower, and crawl into bed.
The next morning is a busy one with school a quiz yuck! and then to work, for a busy Monday night, some game on the TV keeping every keyed up

Not sure if she ended things quickly because she was working through my comment and it finally connected or she just realized she had commitments that were leisurely being ignored. Or second thoughts about the more intense massage and her definitely surrendering to its effects. Guess I'll see. The weekend was nice with her and it was a long wait until she was off work tomorrow night. And why/what the next surrender would be.

I lay in bed, my mind racing. What is going on here, where are we heading too. What started off as almost a joke about the late rent has turned into so much more. I don't even consider putting a suit on to go downstairs now, knowing you will be nude too and honestly I like what I see. Then the feeling of your hands on me, my feet my legs so relaxing but at the same time so not relaxing, and strangely enough knowing your neighbor is watching as I go up and down the stairs nude, not hiding it anymore, do I like being looked at?
I finally drift off only to have my alarm going what feels like a minute later. Getting up, getting dressed heading out to school and then work, but thinking where I will be after work. I get home and quickly change before heading downstairs to the pool area. You aren't out yet so I take a few laps then sit on the lounge waiting, wondering.

After a day at work and spending my free time thinking of the weekend, I was convinced Becca had a worrisome night. She came home and no sooner there and was back outside, nude as had become her norm. And my neighbor was probably enjoying the view even if late at night. Then again I don’t think she minded the display.

Her laps seemed more intense, as if working out some issue. Not even drying off, she sits down on the lounger and I could sense her mental wheels spinning. Making a small platter of snacks and some nightcaps I finally headed out. Handing her her drink….

“Tense, Becca? Not that I don’t enjoy your front, lay down on your stomach…no discussion just do it.” She started to say something but gave in after swallowing half her bourbon. Laying back then rolling over, I had to admit her backside was pretty damn gorgeous.

I'm a bit startled especially by the order to turn over, but the no discussion phrase makes me comply. You adjst the back of the lounge so I can lay flat at first putting my hands under my head. Wondering what is going on.
"Just kind of a rough night and day for me today"

Somewhat surprised she didn’t ask why but happy she readily complied. Dragging another low table over and using it as a chair I sit down alongside her near her hips. Drizzling some massage lotion on her upper back she tensed a bit then eased up as my hands started to rub it in. Kneading her shoulders and pushing the stress out of her shoulder blades.

“So, tell me about it, it’ll help it all go away.”

I jump when you hands touch me but tell myself it's just a massage I have had them before, usually not nude but... Not unexpectedly you give a good shoulder massage as well. Relaxing more as you work my shoulders and neck.
"Hard to talk to you about it really, because some of it actually involves you. I think I just have to work things out in my head more. One thing I have going on though is my date the other day with Bobby, he has been texting me wanting a repeat. I'm on the fence about it honestly. He is a nice guy and I enjoy spending time with him but he doesn't interest me romantically or even sexually. I am worried about telling him that. I get the feeling he wants a relationship or at least a FWB one, nothing against those but not really something I do"

"You have great hands for massaging, this is becoming one of the best ones ever"

He smiled as he massaged since she couldn’t really see him. And how serious was her “not really something I do” if it was actually from a “you will do this” perspective.

With thumbs pushing up along her spine and fingers pulling up along her sides, I could tease the sides of her breasts as I slowly worked down her back then moved back up to start from the top again. Needing more pressure, I straddled her, got a comfy seat on her behind and used my upper weight to get that force deep into her muscles.

“I’m sure you’ll sort it out, a massage, some laps, a bourbon or two. If nothing else, an easy sleep.”

I am getting more relaxed as you work down, feeling muscles loosen especially when you work along side my spine. I tense slightly when you straddle me, and rest on my bottom, but you don't put all your weight, and when you fingers go into my muscles deeper, I realize why you did that.
"I think you're right some laps after this wonderful massage and at least one bourbon, I guess if I sssleep on it, things may look better tomorrow right?" Sighing as your work out a knot in my back. Enjoying how your hands move from my spine to my sides I can feel when they graze my breasts, but nothing too far.

Another splash of lotion while I scoot further down and slide off her behind which is quite a sight. Hands working her lower back and hips though I’ll freely admit I didn’t ignore her taut buttocks. She tenses a bit but quickly lets it go, apparently feeling comfortable with my touch.

“A good sleep will let your mind wander and who knows what insight might be revealed.”

Another scoot down and kneel between her legs by separating them, and I start her upper legs, lone firm strokes and squeezes from knees to on her behind.

I am getting more relaxed as you work down, feeling muscles loosen especially when you work along side my spine. I tense slightly when you straddle me, and rest on my bottom, but you don't put all your weight, and when you fingers go into my muscles deeper, I realize why you did that.
"I think you're right some laps after this wonderful massage and at least one bourbon, I guess if I sssleep on it, things may look better tomorrow right?" Sighing as your work out a knot in my back. Enjoying how your hands move from my spine to my sides I can feel when they graze my breasts, but nothing too far.

As you move lower down my body and are now massage my thighs including my bottom. "One think I can't figure out, and this is concerning you. Is why I'm so comfortable being nude around you, I feel a connection, but not like a lover so don't worry. Besides I don't go for older guys. But there is something, I see it in your eyes when you look at me. I know you like what you see, but it doesn't creep me out. Weird, but what your doing feels fantastic!!!" Moaning softly as you continue working on my bottom and legs. Getting turned on a bit too.

Her thighs felt completely relaxed and I had to admit gliding my hands up those legs and over her ass was pretty exciting. I was debating having her turnover or would that ruin her mood, chasing her away?

"Maybe we just connect in a way that satisfies needs you have. All of us have relationships that may fill different needs and ones that are as important for specific ones we have. So, multiple relationships for multiple needs...even though some aspects of a need may be sated by more than one."

Part of me still believed she delayed that rent payment just to see what I would do. Her version of push to see how I would push back...a need I felt she desired for some internal itch. As much as I was enjoying that behind, "Okay, a bit on your calves, some laps, then a 3 finger bourbon."

I am enjoying the touch of your hands on me. Warm and strong as they move up my thighs then my ass then down my favorite becoming the spot where my thighs start, your fingers so close to me, wondering if you feel the heat you are generating in me, of if I'd starting to get wet enough you can see. Thinking about what you said about relationships filling different needs, including a reason for multiple relationships. "That actually makes sense and I think something we do without thinking about it. I usually have several friends, some men some women but relate to them differently. Then of course my parents..."
I feel some disappointment when you tell me you're doing my calves and then we will do laps and a bourbon.
"Ok Daddy! Calves and then bourbon"

I got some good vibes when Becca agreed with my comments about relationships. It felt good to hear we seemed to be on the same page. While working those calves, it was evident this deep massage of her backside was having some intense reaction in her. Though I had purposely missed touching her private area directly, I'm sure she had thoughts wondering if I would, and by looking at the swelling and moisture there a reaction for sure. My final push up her lower legs that just happened to also push her legs farther wide apart and my hands glided all the way up her legs and my thumbs just grazed against her labia. The gasp was deep and throaty. She was beyond moist.

Twice now she called me "Daddy", which may be just nothing, or she was relaxed enough to let some things slip. "Okay, finish that drink, we do 6 laps, get our refills then time for me to relax the front of you. No sense doing things half way, I'm not that type of guy."

As you do the final rub of my legs and your hands slide all the way up, touching me. Making me gasp!! God!!! I realize I'm a lot more turned on then I thought I was. You touch only for a second and take your hands away. I miss them already. Turning over to finish the drink I have, looking at you, seeing I'm not the only one who's excited. But for now not addressing that, we are both aware, but both not there yet.
"I'm curious though, I can see you are filling a need or two of mine, but I am filling any of your needs?" Finishing my drink, I get up and going to the pool. "Think about that" Then jumping in I start my laps, needing a minute to calm down and decide if I'm ready for you to 'relax' my front.

I toss back my drink while watching her jump in. She was definitely aware of my pointed interest. Pretty sure she didn't hear me..."You are well on your way to doing so, Becca...as we explore yours." I jump in as she finishes her first lap and we go side by side. Her legs are so relaxed, our speed is slow and steady. The laps let her process what she (we) are experiencing and getting it in perspective. Better to do that upfront than second guess things later in my experience. The calm of night in the warm water and the release or tension that would most likely quickly return upon exit from the water. She finished ahead of me completing her 6 laps. I guess I'll see her decision about more relaxation when I finish mine, with or without that push.

Back