Don’t buy an automatic toilet

Luv2bnaked4u

Exhibitionist
A girlfriend of mine has been telling me to install an automated toilet for some time now. I visited her and she immediately wanted me to try out her toilet. So I rolled my eyes and said OK.
She came in the bathroom with me to show me the controls she stop there with her arms crossed obviously not going to leave. So I just dropped my jeans and sat to pee. The first thing I noticed was that the seat was warm.
After peeing she had me push the control button for vaginal rinse. I was shocked when a stream of water hit me, she said just move your hips forward and back to a little if needed.
Then she told me to select the butt wash. And another stream of warm water hit me directly in my anus. This stream was a little stronger. Again moving my hips around I could direct the stream all around your ass hole.
Then I pushed the dryer button and a warm jet of air blew across my bottom.
So I went home and installed one. Now what used to take a minute to pee takes about 5 minutes I just sit there and enjoy a warm spray of water aimed right at my clit. And even though I didn’t poo. I select the ass cleaner. And enjoy the warm water spraying right on my anus.
It takes me longer to use the bathroom BUT so much more pleasurable
A

They suck you in with the warm seat and then offer options like a screen for streaming video, a mini-fridge, and a microwave. Properly outfitted, you can sit on the toilet all day!

A girlfriend of mine has been telling me to install an automated toilet for some time now. I visited her and she immediately wanted me to try out her toilet. So I rolled my eyes and said OK.
She came in the bathroom with me to show me the controls she stop there with her arms crossed obviously not going to leave. So I just dropped my jeans and sat to pee. The first thing I noticed was that the seat was warm.
After peeing she had me push the control button for vaginal rinse. I was shocked when a stream of water hit me, she said just move your hips forward and back to a little if needed.
Then she told me to select the butt wash. And another stream of warm water hit me directly in my anus. This stream was a little stronger. Again moving my hips around I could direct the stream all around your ass hole.
So I went home and installed one. Now what used to take a minute to pee takes about 5 minutes I just sit there and enjoy a warm spray of water aimed right at my clit. And even though I didn’t poo. I select the ass cleaner. And enjoy the warm water spraying right on my anus.
A
That's why the Taliban hate us. :)

They suck you in with the warm seat and then offer options like a screen for streaming video, a mini-fridge, and a microwave. Properly outfitted, you can sit on the toilet all day!
When I was a contractor i cant tell you how many phone jacks and tv's I installed in bathrooms I remodeled. Laughed my ass off all the way to the bank. No I ever did the same in my house.

A
A video of that would be hot!!

A video of that would be hot!!

daily_gifdump-8-8.gif

A
We have to take our pleasures whenever and wherever we find them 😜

I installed a bidet seat about 3 years ago. It's literally one of the best purchases I ever made and Bluey agrees. We even got "travel" bidets and don't go overnight anywhere without them.

Back