Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween, if that's your thing. I'll admit it's not my fake holiday of choice.

Attachments

• Yellow.jpg
    Yellow.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 3,430
  • Makes.jpg
    Makes.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,876
  • Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,835
  • Randy.jpg
    Randy.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 8,255
FAKE ....thats mothers and fathers day and valentines day them the fake holidays!
you dress up,party and get candy...thats just fun!
But its difficult to argue with you when your dressed like that:nana:

Nice pics

What a wonderful body! I'm new to Lit forums but I'm glad as Hell you came back. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I have a feeling that is not your own photo, but either way I am a fan of your avatar. Somehow things are sexier in black and white..

Now why would you think that wasn't me?! :p

I tease, of course it's not. But yeah.. I really like it. Glad you do too!

Wow - I'm late to the party but...can I please be Randy :)
The expression on your face in this picture is so alluring and erotic - love the pics and thanks for sharing!

attachment.php

My God, Katt. These are my favorite pictures yet. I'd do anything to unhook that yellow bra.

I never think to make my bed before I take this photos... you all must think I'm a horrible slob. :rolleyes:

bed???? was there a bed in the picture??? :O
:p i wonder how many guys noticed it.. lol

GORGEOUS pictures (of an incredible body)!! :) welcome back...

and... i forgot to add... you have monica bellucci lips.......... *melts* <3

I get a lot of comments on my lips. I've had guys compare my mouth to a few different actresses haha, but that has to be the one that I see the most resemblance to.

I get a lot of comments on my lips. I've had guys compare my mouth to a few different actresses haha, but that has to be the one that I see the most resemblance to.

It's a fantastic resemblance to have. I can think of all kinds of things I'd like those lips to do.

Haha, it may not seem like it but I do try to make my hair look nice in these photo sets. Y'all will never see it but I have bangs on top of it all. Goin' for that doe-eyed Zooey Deschanel look. Lol
Here's some Zooey love
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PbFFDKtBOD8/TxicEspzjYI/AAAAAAAAABQ/ErEWhiDpWe8/s400/zooeydeschanel5.jpg
If anyone can get her on board we could arrange a threesome :rolleyes:

That is a Zooey Deschanel I can get on board with. Much more than the "adorkable" version.

Is that rain?

No, Zooey. No it's not.

Back