Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

These pics are working better than my morning cup of coffee this morning..

I hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween, if that's your thing. I'll admit it's not my fake holiday of choice.
Katt-I thought your name was Katt, not Randy????????????????? OOOOHOHHHHH That kind of Randy!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Sorry me bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose:

Course I remember you. . .don't you owe me like $20? I'll settle for you getting really naughty and we can call it even. :devil:

=======>~~~~~~{{

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Nice smile!:rose:

hands down my new fav. on lit. The pic biting your lip...wow! And from Canada as well! Love it!

The observant few of you love to comment on my Back to the Future poster. I should probably be embarrassed to admit this on a public forum but Marty McFly was probably my first celebrity crush, hahaha. Michael J. Fox somehow did it for my 10 year old self.
Anyways... today is... casual Wednesday?
Oh, what? That's not a thing?
Shutup.

Attachments

• Polka dots.jpg
    Polka dots.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,538
  • Sweater.jpg
    Sweater.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 2,561
  • Zipped.jpg
    Zipped.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 3,585
  • Unzipped.jpg
    Unzipped.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3,638
great pics thank you for posting

DOnt be shy heck you were 10, nothing to be ashamed of

Fantastic... but Wednesday is hump day, not casual wednesday.... If I had some way of transitioning to need more cowbell from here i would

The observant few of you love to comment on my Back to the Future poster. I should probably be embarrassed to admit this on a public forum but Marty McFly was probably my first celebrity crush, hahaha. Michael J. Fox somehow did it for my 10 year old self.
Anyways... today is... casual Wednesday?
Oh, what? That's not a thing?
Shutup.

Gawd your body is deliciously gorgeous. You're stunning beyond words. Thank you for sharing. :rose: x 13

More gorgeous photos.

And I don't see why casual Wednesday can't be a thing. Especially if it ends up like that.

...that said, I just noticed you're majoring in genetics, and now I just want to go all science nerd on you.

Hey Katt!! Welcome back and yes

Bobby and I remember you. How can amy one forget your lovey smile and that beautiful body!! You are so hot we both want you!!! Thanks for your photos and the fun we had looking at you!!! WOW!!

just wanted to say i just found your thread went through the whole thing you have a new fan now
im a fan of your fav pink thongs as well nice pics
i also have to say you have some amazing tits
hope to see more of you on here

More gorgeous photos.

And I don't see why casual Wednesday can't be a thing. Especially if it ends up like that.

...that said, I just noticed you're majoring in genetics, and now I just want to go all science nerd on you.

I'm a SUPER science nerd. Not as in... I have a cape. Just that I'm really really nerdy.

Back