Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

How could I forget about you guys???
Haha, I've been busy with the holidays. But am now a tad under the weather. I have some kind of flu bug. Anyone want to come make me tea and spoon feed me soup and rub my feet? :rolleyes:

I know Katt myself I'll be glad when they are Done !!! .. :D .. I'd gladley make
You tea, Spoon Ya and even rub Your feet Sexy .. ;)

attachment.php

Great one for Your 100 th .. Love the Pigtails and Goodies ;-)

attachment.php

Great Smile and Lovely Socks ;-)

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart: "Ta Da" I'm caught up !

Helluva thread you have going here. You seem pretty bright and sunny. Is it always sunny in Canada?

Hi

I've just found your thread and all I can say is Fuck! Which is exactly what I'd like to do to you. You have one of the sexiest butts and a beautiful smile as well.

I wish to start by thanking the lord for giving you this sexy body. I would then like to thank you for being a randy little perve and showing it to us.

This is my new fav thread, I will be back, daily, maybe hourly (maybe I am a randy little perve too)

Happy new year everyone

I have no idea how I've missed your thread up until now, but you can bet I'm not going to miss it at all going forward. Anything I can do to support a fellow canuck….

Attachments

• Jeans.jpg
    Jeans.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,194
  • Jeans 2.jpg
    Jeans 2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,127
  • Jeans 3.jpg
    Jeans 3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,241
  • No Jeans.jpg
    No Jeans.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,500
It's been a while since I've posted anything. So here's something to ring in the new year :)

That's a gorgeous sequence to head towards the New Year. The last one is particularly enticing. Thank you :rose::kiss:.

Damn, now that is how I want to ring in the New Year...watching those jeans slip to the floor!

Back