Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Thanks for thinking of us. And a woman as beautiful as you never needs to worry about being "under-dressed." Love it!

Hello friends, it's been a minute. I haven't had time to really take any new pictures lately, but I didn't want y'all to think I'd forgotten about you!
I was getting ready for bed and decided to snap a couple quick ones, sorry I didn't have time to dress up for the occasion ;)
Ahhh..You don't need to dress up for us, Sweetheart...I would love to wrap my arms around you and kiss your tits lovingly...stroke your body slowly, kissing you all over...

Merry Christmas!
Or, at least enjoy whatever it is you choose to celebrate! Or, if you don't celebrate anything... well, enjoy that too.
And something to keep you warm over the holidays ;)

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.jpg
    Merry Christmas.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,906
LOL....Favorite line in the most recent toy Story

Barbie says to Ken "Nice Assssssscot"

Hahaha, that almost makes me want to watch those movies!
I tried to watch the first one a while back and then got distracted and had sex.
My bad.

God I've been away way too long! Love the pic's Katt you look just like my wife did in her late teens thru twenties. Fond memories of figuring out new things to do with those massive melons.:D

Merry Christmas Katt !!!! I'm back .. :D .. Always
So Sexy and with a Smile always !!! .. :cool:

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Merry Christmas

Yes I remember you and love your pictures. Your beautiful and the thong pic is a breath taker!

Merry Christmas!
Or, at least enjoy whatever it is you choose to celebrate! Or, if you don't celebrate anything... well, enjoy that too.
And something to keep you warm over the holidays ;)
Rolf :)
Dick was contained :p

Merry Christmas to you too little one :)

Slowly I work my way thru your Threat Katt, realizing WTF did I ever quit on
You ... :eek: .. lol WTF I'm back Now !!! ... That Look Says It All .. ;)

attachment.php

Nothing as Sexy and Sensuous as a Lady Pleasuring Herself !!! :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

A Little Bump .. ;) .. Have You forgot Us Katt ? .. :eek: .. I'm getting there !!!

attachment.php

What a Sweet Bootay I could enjoy :caning: It .. ;) with :kiss:s afterwards .. :cool:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

A Little Bump .. ;) .. Have You forgot Us Katt ? .. :eek: .. I'm getting there !!!

How could I forget about you guys???
Haha, I've been busy with the holidays. But am now a tad under the weather. I have some kind of flu bug. Anyone want to come make me tea and spoon feed me soup and rub my feet? :rolleyes:

Haha, I've been busy with the holidays. But am now a tad under the weather. I have some kind of flu bug. Anyone want to come make me tea and spoon feed me soup and rub my feet? :rolleyes:

That bug is going around but I would risk it anyway and come take care of you. :D

I've got a big pot of hot & sour soup on the stove.
A steaming bowl of that, a Vick's lozenge or two and that will clear your head right up.

But I'd only rub your feet if you wore your Christmas socks. ;)

Hope you feel better soon. I had my cough and cold for 3 weeks. If you were out west I would be over in a flash. ;)

Back