DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc,

Personally as much as I enjoy perving the nurse here, I doubt I would make it to the blog very often. If that were the only place you would share her in the future, I would make a point to visit but it's much easier to check for her when I log in here.

Looking forward to more of these retro shots. The evolution of your lovely woman is very enjoyable. She's just as sexy but her confidence and comfort with the camera has grown. (Your skill with the camera has grown as well.)

Whatever manner you choose to share her is appreciated. The choice is yours.

this goes for me as well.

blogs simply lack intimacy

I would love to take care of that candy necklace off the Nurse!

You have no idea how much she loves Candy Necklaces. I am actually shocked this is the first photo with her wearing one. oh well. I guess you guys learn something new about the nurse every visit.

well wow! again away for a few days and yumm
is that an old retro shot?

love the wallpaper and the released boobies :)

bloggin - i tried it once but sucked at it big time :( wonder if you should or what? there are some great bloggs out there mind you - if you both get into it

I would love to see some examples of the blogs you are talking about.

gorgeous shot - a blog is hard to promote and maintain. i'm sure that a lot of us fans would read it but the upkeep seems like a lot of work.

You know, The blog would be more for people who want to post pictures on line but want to be safe about it. It would just be place to share what I have learned in doing this to keep safe.

Doc,

Personally as much as I enjoy perving the nurse here, I doubt I would make it to the blog very often. If that were the only place you would share her in the future, I would make a point to visit but it's much easier to check for her when I log in here.

Looking forward to more of these retro shots. The evolution of your lovely woman is very enjoyable. She's just as sexy but her confidence and comfort with the camera has grown. (Your skill with the camera has grown as well.)

Whatever manner you choose to share her is appreciated. The choice is yours.

I perfectly understand. I don't think you're the demographic I am trying to reach though with the blog. Just people who are thinking about posting but are scared to.

I will look at posting a set of retro shoots soon. You are not the only one asking for them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Random-2.jpg
    Random-2.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 819
I always enjoy looking at your thread...natural and beautiful...and naughty.:rose:

You have no idea how much she loves Candy Necklaces. I am actually shocked this is the first photo with her wearing one. oh well. I guess you guys learn something new about the nurse every visit.

I would love to see some examples of the blogs you are talking about.

You know, The blog would be more for people who want to post pictures on line but want to be safe about it. It would just be place to share what I have learned in doing this to keep safe.

I perfectly understand. I don't think you're the demographic I am trying to reach though with the blog. Just people who are thinking about posting but are scared to.

I will look at posting a set of retro shoots soon. You are not the only one asking for them.

attachment.php

Morning Doc...:kiss:'s Nurse.
Nothing random about this shot of Nurse's sexxxy little ass! And that ponytail..perfect to grab onto as you enjoy the ride, ehh Doc? ;)

attachment.php

I think this might be the last red photo I have. Not bad for iPhone pics.

Attachments

• Random-4.jpg
    Random-4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 681
haha just realised you blue screened that background - will email you re blogs :)

People have been asking for another reto set of photos of the KnottyNurse from when she was 18. Well I am happy to share with you another set.

The photos where taken when KnottyNurse and I first started dating. A lot of them where taken with her webcam at the time so you can understand the image quality not being the greatest.

attachment.php

Retroactive 1

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 01.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 01.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 549
she looks fantastic - how long ago was this?

People have been asking for another reto set of photos of the KnottyNurse from when she was 18. Well I am happy to share with you another set.

The photos where taken when KnottyNurse and I first started dating. A lot of them where taken with her webcam at the time so you can understand the image quality not being the greatest.

attachment.php

Retroactive 1

attachment.php

Retroactive 1

Nurse blossoming into the sexy woman she has become! :kiss:
Love the bustier too.
Nurse retro rookie shots are a great idea Doc!

Nurse retro rookie shots are a great idea Doc!

Glad everyone like them!

attachment.php

This is what most of this set is going to look like. Low rez webcam shots. Hey, when your 18 you have to work with what you have.

Attachments

• Retroactive Set 4 - 02.jpg
    Retroactive Set 4 - 02.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 480
Would you be looking to do some more spanking videos?

We have gotten quite a few compliments on the spanking video. It seems to be very popular. Neither of us are apposed to making another one. I really wish our time would allow is to take a weekend and make one. Right now its just not going to happen. We would love to, but just not anytime soon.

We have one video thats been ready to go up for the last year. Its the second video in our Knotty Nurse Q&A series.

I really feel like the two of us have tried to keep up a high standard in what we post. With our themed photos. This recent change in posting what we take randomly with our mobile phones is very new. I also feel we have taken a hit in our quality. The stuff I have been posting recently is not of the same caliber as what we are known for posting. I actually worry we might lose fans because of it. Time will tell however.

I am also still tossing around the idea of the blog which I think would mostly benefit single ladies and couples who have a partner who is sky in posting on line.

Thanks for you question though. I hope this helps answer it.

the quality still feels very high to me. you're obviously real people who care about what you're putting out into the interwebs and how it is received.
the highly attractive subject matter will always give you a solid quality boost as well.

We have gotten quite a few compliments on the spanking video. It seems to be very popular. Neither of us are apposed to making another one. I really wish our time would allow is to take a weekend and make one. Right now its just not going to happen. We would love to, but just not anytime soon.

We have one video thats been ready to go up for the last year. Its the second video in our Knotty Nurse Q&A series.

I really feel like the two of us have tried to keep up a high standard in what we post. With our themed photos. This recent change in posting what we take randomly with our mobile phones is very new. I also feel we have taken a hit in our quality. The stuff I have been posting recently is not of the same caliber as what we are known for posting. I actually worry we might lose fans because of it. Time will tell however.

I am also still tossing around the idea of the blog which I think would mostly benefit single ladies and couples who have a partner who is sky in posting on line.

Glad everyone like them!

attachment.php

This is what most of this set is going to look like. Low rez webcam shots. Hey, when your 18 you have to work with what you have.
hey we all grew up jerking to cruddy 240x240 web cams :p its what dreams were made of back in 90s :p

KnottyNurse-She's so pretty I cannot take my eyes off of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back