DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Friday. Now I do have a couple of sets of Knottynurse still hiding away. Mostly old retro ones from when she was still 18. But I thought I might try posting a random photo we took.

Nurse and I play this game. It seems like I always win. Will be some where. A Store, at home, at work, a friends house, a family members house, in a car and I will ask her to flash me and normally she does. Its just up in the air weither or not I get boobs or bra. Its a fun game. You all should try it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Random-1.jpg
    Random-1.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 875
It is Friday. Now I do have a couple of sets of Knottynurse still hiding away. Mostly old retro ones from when she was still 18. But I thought I might try posting a random photo we took.

Nurse and I play this game. It seems like I always win. Will be some where. A Store, at home, at work, a friends house, a family members house, in a car and I will ask her to flash me and normally she does. Its just up in the air weither or not I get boobs or bra. Its a fun game. You all should try it.

attachment.php

Great game!

Hope you share some of the retro ones!

attachment.php

That's a game worth playing Doc!
Sexy bra nurse!
Random flashing is so dexy when you do it!

Great game!

Hope you share some of the retro ones!

Oh we will. I promise. Just trying to spread things out a little so I don't so everything all at once and then have nothing to share.

Sexy bra nurse!

This is one of KnottyNurse's work bras known as a minimizer. With out this bra I am told she can't fit into her nursing scrub tops in the operating room. Just to help put things in perspective. This evil device is squeezing her in.

Oh we will. I promise. Just trying to spread things out a little so I don't so everything all at once and then have nothing to share.

This is one of KnottyNurse's work bras known as a minimizer. With out this bra I am told she can't fit into her nursing scrub tops in the operating room. Just to help put things in perspective. This evil device is squeezing her in.

that's a good issue though Doc. ;)

Sometimes, I think back about all the time spent on this forum. All the posts, all the interaction and all that KnottyNurse and I have learned. I can't help but think that there are other people out there. People who want to start posting, but are scared to. Who want to know how hide their identity, but still show off their bodies. Who want to know what the advantages and the consequences are for posting themselves online to a community like this one.

You guys are pretty awesome. You have been kind and caring and the two of us could not ask for a better introduction to sharing ourselves.

On the other hand, there have also been one or two of you out their who have fucked us. To some people that alone is enough to delete all their photos and never post online again. KnottyNurse and I have managed to keep cool heads about the whole thing, talk about it rationally between ourselves, and move on by choosing to accept these consequences and continue posting.

With all this knowledge and experience we have gained from our time sharing online, I wonder if it would be helpful, useful, or beneficial to others if we started a blog, or something to that effect, where we could post advice and our experience for others to learn from. Would any one from here be interested after knowing that it is more of an advice/how to blog rather then another place to post nude pictures of my wife?

If I may deviate for a moment...

Then there is the whole social networking aspect that seems to follow along with bloggers. KnottyNurse is not much of an "online" girl as many of you know. Rather, she prefers to have me talk about the compliments she gets and from time to time she has been known to respond to e-mails with short answers. She also has final say over any photos that, I end up posting. Other then that her activity with this community is zero. So should we (I) even brother with social networking?

As you all know we have a Twitter. We hardly use it. We hardly use it because I really hate Twitter. I also hate Facebook with all its privacy bullshit. I do however love Google+ and find it to be a great way to interact with people.

If we did do this blog, I could setup some kind of connection between the blog, Twitter and Facebook so that whenever I posted a blog entry links to the posts would be pushed out to Twitter and Facebook.

I guess what it comes down to is that if you read this far into this post you must be interested in the idea and I would like to know what you all think. I guess the more responses I get the more likely I would be to start this project and see how it goes. I am also opened to any suggestions anyone may have.

sent you a pm Doc....please give the nurse a hug from me to thank her for sharing herself.

thoroughly enjoy all your posts/pics doc, whatever you two decide is fine by me, heck, i tried twitter once and did not get it at all, just hope you keep sharing on here Nurse is the sexiest woman on here

I know i am new to your thread here. But I really do love the pics. It is shitty that people have to ruin things to feel better about themselves. I hate twitter myself and only use Facebook to talk to distant friends.

I might take a look at your blog if you make one. Nothing against you are the blogs. I am just not a big blog person.

I hope you decide to hang around. Like I said I know I am new to your thread. But I am slowly getting caught up :)

Doc & Nurse thank you very much for all the posting(s) you have done. I would follow a blog if you guys did one.

Sometimes, I think back about all the time spent on this forum. All the posts, all the interaction and all that KnottyNurse and I have learned. I can't help but think that there are other people out there. People who want to start posting, but are scared to. Who want to know how hide their identity, but still show off their bodies. Who want to know what the advantages and the consequences are for posting themselves online to a community like this one.

You guys are pretty awesome. You have been kind and caring and the two of us could not ask for a better introduction to sharing ourselves.

On the other hand, there have also been one or two of you out their who have fucked us. To some people that alone is enough to delete all their photos and never post online again. KnottyNurse and I have managed to keep cool heads about the whole thing, talk about it rationally between ourselves, and move on by choosing to accept these consequences and continue posting.

With all this knowledge and experience we have gained from our time sharing online, I wonder if it would be helpful, useful, or beneficial to others if we started a blog, or something to that effect, where we could post advice and our experience for others to learn from. Would any one from here be interested after knowing that it is more of an advice/how to blog rather then another place to post nude pictures of my wife?

Then there is the whole social networking aspect that seems to follow along with bloggers. KnottyNurse is not much of an "online" girl as many of you know. Rather, she prefers to have me talk about the compliments she gets and from time to time she has been known to respond to e-mails with short answers. She also has final say over any photos that, I end up posting. Other then that her activity with this community is zero. So should we (I) even brother with social networking?

As you all know we have a Twitter. We hardly use it. We hardly use it because I really hate Twitter. I also hate Facebook with all its privacy bullshit. I do however love Google+ and find it to be a great way to interact with people.

If we did do this blog, I could setup some kind of connection between the blog, Twitter and Facebook so that whenever I posted a blog entry links to the posts would be pushed out to Twitter and Facebook.

I guess what it comes down to is that if you read this far into this post you must be interested in the idea and I would like to know what you all think. I guess the more responses I get the more likely I would be to start this project and see how it goes. I am also opened to any suggestions anyone may have.

Thanks for the bra explanation Doc. :D
As for blogging & social media I think it's a great idea. I have one on blogspot dot com.
I'm on twitter too and would appreciate any contact from you guys that lets us get to know you better as well as maximizing our chances to ogle Nurse's hot little body!

I guess i was hopping for a little more of a response to the blog posting idea.

Oh well.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Randome-3.jpg
    Randome-3.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 985

Oh well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

well wow! again away for a few days and yumm
is that an old retro shot?

love the wallpaper and the released boobies :)

bloggin - i tried it once but sucked at it big time :( wonder if you should or what? there are some great bloggs out there mind you - if you both get into it

Oh well.

attachment.php

Doc,

Personally as much as I enjoy perving the nurse here, I doubt I would make it to the blog very often. If that were the only place you would share her in the future, I would make a point to visit but it's much easier to check for her when I log in here.

Looking forward to more of these retro shots. The evolution of your lovely woman is very enjoyable. She's just as sexy but her confidence and comfort with the camera has grown. (Your skill with the camera has grown as well.)

Whatever manner you choose to share her is appreciated. The choice is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back