Do you hide your sexual needs from your significant other?

No, I've been quite open and upfront about my various kinks and fetishes; she doesn't quite understand a lot of them, but she's always game to try the majority of 'em out. The only problem is that she's quite a shy, retiring creature, so it can be a little awkward (though that just makes it more endearing when she tries). :)

Sometimes, it’s best to keep quiet about one’s sexual needs since many are dealbreakers.🌷Kant

I agree. There are certain things you know are either deal breakers or your so will judge !

yes. I am tired of being rejected in the bedroom. So, I do not want to open myself up to being rejected again. It’s better just to keep it all to myself, at least with my SO.

The sad part is that it has started to create in me a decision to stop seeking any form of sexual desire. I am finding myself more and more not wanting sex. I mean deep down I do. But the more I think about wanting it or wishing to have it more, the more depressed I get when it doesn’t happen. And talking is a none starter. For all the times I have talked, nothing has changed. So what is the point?

Yup. Agreed.

I tried a couple of months ago. It made everything worse.

I went three years never requesting sex and rarely getting it. I even stopped masturbating. It's frustrating as hell

I agree. There are certain things you know are either deal breakers or your so will judge !

but if your SO judges you, are they really the right SO for you?

i had boyfriends when i was younger who did throw my kinks's i shared with them back at me in anger and disgust after we broke up, i couldn't see at the time as i was young, naive and stupid but now i know it was because they weren't for me,

my husband now, not only listens when i talk about them but actually tries to do them for me, thats the kind of person who should be your SO. If they judge you they aren't worth it, you deserve better... life is too short to put up with people judging you for what you like, or love.

i don't hide my sexual needs from my SO but i did at first for fear of being judged so i get why people do hide them (mine are way out there for most people), but it felt so freeing to talk to him, plus i needed to know if he'd judge me or not before i married him...

Life is just too short to hide your needs from your partner. I’ve doen it, but I won’t do it again.

When I was younger I and we were still dating I did, then technology and aol came along and I found our internet search history, seeing it was just her and in the house I easily figured out she was just as kinky if not more so as I was.

When I was younger I and we were still dating I did, then technology and aol came along and I found our internet search history, seeing it was just her and in the house I easily figured out she was just as kinky if not more so as I was.

How nice. Have you guys talked about it?

not many left

When my wife bought me a negligee and panties, there was only two things left I have not told her, I love watching her when she is not aware, you can figure out how i do that, and I would like to have a MMF with me playing with the other guy.

When my wife bought me a negligee and panties, there was only two things left I have not told her, I love watching her when she is not aware, you can figure out how i do that, and I would like to have a MMF with me playing with the other guy.

If she did not judge you when she gifted you the panty and néglige; she may surprise you with the cuckolding offer.

I hope you get what you want.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I hide my needs from her. More like she knows but doesnt try to fulfill them.

I wouldn't say I hide my needs from her. More like she knows but doesnt try to fulfill them.

By your own words, do I understand that your partner does not fulfill them entirely or only partially fills them? There is a difference.

My husband and I are totally open about everything with eachother, which allows us to live a sexually fulfilling and exciting lifestyle.

Back