Do you get turned on during a professional massage?

The only times I get professional massages is when I have a serious pain issue. So I am trying hard not to pass out from pain and not even thinking about my dick.

I have never been to the other type.

The only times I get professional massages is when I have a serious pain issue. So I am trying hard not to pass out from pain and not even thinking about my dick.

I have never been to the other type.

I have a few reasons why I am doing monthly.

1. I really don’t do much else except workout.

2. I have a back issue and the only times I got massages before is when I am in pain. Seems like since doing these monthly I been pain free.

3. I have had many massages with many massage therapist. This is the only one that borders on sexual and quite frankly I am enjoying the hell out of it. I am not cheating. I am getting turned on. Sort of like paying a prostitute minus the sexual interaction.

Massages for me are particularly therapeutic, if not downright clinical. There is nothing arousing about them. Usually I am on the edge of tears while the massage therapist is working on some recurrent spasms under my shoulder blades.

Massages for me are particularly therapeutic, if not downright clinical. There is nothing arousing about them. Usually I am on the edge of tears while the massage therapist is working on some recurrent spasms under my shoulder blades.
I agree till I found my current massage therapist.

Back