Do you get turned on during a professional massage?

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
I just got a massage which isn’t my first but my first with her. Totally professional but the way she was getting inches away from touching my balls I was getting turned on. Not hard but aroused.

It's risky when getting aroused or erect at a massage. At least, from some of the stories I heard.
When I first(and last) got a massage, I was such a nervous wreck because I was so focused on not letting it happen, that I almost didn't even enjoy the massage.

But I'm not going to sit here and pretend it wasn't arousing, it totally was!

I started lying naked under the sheet for a rush when I'd go. Never got aroused though.

I've had four massages in my life. 50-50 on getting hard during them. Once she said nothing. Once she was kind in assuring me it happens often during them.

It happened once which was very awkward since it was the first time with the message therapist.

Most times I do not however, because I masturbate before going so it doesn't happen. The point of going is not to get turned on or get into a forced edge situation; but to relax sore muscles. It is a waste of money if I cannot enjoy it because I am worried about getting turned on.

I have sexual needs and I have a need for deep tissue message, but the two are NOT related to one another. I learned a way to outsmart myself so that I get both needs realized.

Last time I had a professional massage was at a hamam in Antalya, by a very strong and masculine Turkish masseur who seemed to be turning every muscle inside out, so being turned on was the last thought in my head; getting out intact was foremost 😂

The first time I had one I was alongside my wife and I leaked precum - we were both horny afterwards and returned to the hotel room.
I reckon during subsequent massages it's probably been 95% some kind of arousal. I think I enjoy women's hands all over my naked body too much.

Yes.
Doesn't seem to matter whether it is a male or female masseuse. I get a stiffy.
I just lie there and enjoy the moment. They've always been completely professional and either used a towel to cover it or just ignored it and worked around it.
It's never been mentioned by any of them. I don't find it embarrassing or awkward. I figure it happens all the time with them and is just an occupational "hazard" that they take in their stride.

Yes I was going to a local masseuse regularly and she always used to go pretty low on my back and often lightly drag her finger nails at the ends of the strokes, on the upper part of my buttocks.
I sometimes would feel her breasts against my feet as she did the backs of my thighs from the end of the table.
Even though still wearing my boxers, her hands would often brush my balls as she did my inner thighs, and I often sported an erection.
Once she rested her hand on it as she massaged with the other.

I genuinely think I missed an opportunity with her as I know she was single, and she would often sit on thr massage table next to me afterwards chatting about all sorts, sitting so close our thighs were touching.
I so regret not making a move of some sort.

Nope. I’ve had severe, chronic pain for my whole life. On the rare occasion I can afford a massage, I get relaxed and feel happy. It’s great to have some time to not be in as much pain.

I have, in the past, gotten 'both kinds' of massage, professional and 'happy ending'. I am pleased to report that I have never gotten an erection during a professional massage and I always got one for the 'happy ending' ones.

I'm not as easily physically aroused as I was when I was younger. So, even though the professional massage therapists that I have gone to are attractive and pleasant, I have probably 'chubbed-up' a time or two as they were touching me near my genitals and buttocks, but not gotten obviously erect. The attitude of the masseuse has a lot to do with it. The professionals are...professional. They ask about injuries, explain their procedure and don't make a big deal about my nudity under the sheet. I'm usually so relaxed that sleep is more likely than arousal.

The 'happy ending' masseuses are dressed provocatively (bikini top and shorts) and often do not speak. They almost always start with the customer on his back and a towel over the butt. In my experience, there is very little touching of the shoulders, back, and legs. After a cursory pass over those, they will rub the ass and 'accidentally' touch the balls and cock in passing. For me, that gets me half-hard right there. And I know what's coming. By the time the customer rolls over, the towel is gone and the masseuse is basically just giving him a handjob (with hand lotion as lube). Minimal clean up and it's over.

Yuuup, I just luuuuuuv a good massage, however, I always opt for the extra long deep tissue massage. My muscles r so being treated, regrettably, there's no time for a hard-on. Although once I went for the relaxing massage, didn't work for me, it was more arousal than massage itself, more a tease ur senses kinda thang, regardless, my masseuse knows - if she gets it up, she gets to release the build-up too 😉

So I’m 61, and I almost always get aroused during massages. At first I was concerned about it when it was time to turn onto my back, because I didn’t want the masseuse to think I was expecting anything, but then when nothing was said about it, I stopped worrying. If I’m semi hard or fully erect, I’m sure I’m not the first male client to be that way.

Then there was last Sunday, when I went to one place for the first time ever, she purposely got me worked up and I got the happy ending (more detailed post on that elsewhere).

Back when I was married, my wife had a good friend (Beth) who became a masseuse after she got divorced. She was struggling financially because her ex was a deadbeat, so my wife was helping her out by having regular massages and soliciting all of her other friends to use her services. She also talked me in to trying her out. I had never had a professional massage before then but was concerned about becoming aroused during the session. Wouldn't be a big deal with someone I didn't know, but Beth had been a friend of the family for several years. After explaining my concerns to Beth, my wife told me not to worry about it because Beth said it was a normal reaction. I reluctantly agreed, and a couple of days later I stopped by Beth's apartment on my way home from work.

I had a pretty stressful job at the time and it had been a shitty day. After some small talk, Beth handed me a towel and told me to take off my clothes and lay face down on the table with the towel draped across my butt. She left the room while I followed her instructions. I stripped, climbed up on the table, and arranged the towel as directed. Beth came in a few minutes later, put on some music and lit some incense, arranged my towel a little better, and went to work. To say she was good at massage would be an understatement. She started on my upper back and I could feel the tension draining out of my body. It felt fantastic. Beth was a tiny woman, and I never would have imagined the strength in her arms and hands.

The problem arose when she was working on my legs. She did nothing unprofessional, but her hands brushed close to my scrotum when she was working on my inner thighs. Back then, a gentle breeze would get me hard and my cock was at full attention when she told me to roll over so she could do my front. I told her I had an erection. She blushed, but told me it was okay, so I rolled over, managing to keep the towel mostly in place. Beth arranged the towel over my stiff cock and went back to work. I remained fully erect for the remainder of the massage. There was no inappropriate touching, but Beth spent a lot of time looking at my tentpole and she remained flushed until she was finished and I was dressed.

Beth was an excellent masseuse, and I utilized her services a couple of times a month for the next half-dozen years. I always got an erection, and she always spent a lot of time looking at it. She saw my erect cock on a number of occasions when I didn't manage to properly place the towel when I rolled over, but there was never any sexual contact.

The happy-ending massages didn't begin until after I was divorced, and they made an excellent massage even better. I knew things had changed when Beth told me to roll over after working on my back and she pulled the towel off when I tried to cover my erection. When she was finished with the regular massage, she gave me an excellent hand job. After that, my visits always ended with a a handy or an occasional blowjob. I would usually finger her wet pussy, giving her an orgasm or two, but she never let me do more than that. She said she felt like she was betraying my ex-wife, who was one of her best friends. I continued seeing Beth until I moved to Australia in 2015.

I've been utilizing the services of a gay erotic massage therapist since moving to Sydney. He gives outstanding regular massages, but is even better at erotic massage. Needless to say, I always get aroused when he is working on me!

Just had my second massage with her today and she did it again. Didn’t get hard but boy she was turning me on leaving one side of my butt exposed and massaging my leg so high had to see my balls and was inches from touching them. I just wanted her to slide a finger in my ass and massage my prostate. My hips were lifting off the bed and was breathing hard. My fiancé better not go to her and realize why I prefer this woman over my other options.

Third appointment today. Last time I was face down and she was working my left leg all the way to my ass. I couldn’t help it my hips started lifting and I was moaning. Let’s see what those magic hands do this time.

I, too, love having a woman's hands all over me. I go for a monthly 2-hr massage at a reputable place and always "leak" during it. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, which has gotten worse as I've gotten older, and have no problem with going without a drape. She has gotten to the point of only using it a little, and usually only when the boss is around. I've never been fully erect with her, but that's because I'm getting older and require a little more direct stimulation. But I am more than happy with the "edging" that I go through during those two hours, as she hits all the right places to keep me aroused. The great thing is - I'm still completely relaxed by the end of the session.

I, too, love having a woman's hands all over me. I go for a monthly 2-hr massage at a reputable place and always "leak" during it. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, which has gotten worse as I've gotten older, and have no problem with going without a drape. She has gotten to the point of only using it a little, and usually only when the boss is around. I've never been fully erect with her, but that's because I'm getting older and require a little more direct stimulation. But I am more than happy with the "edging" that I go through during those two hours, as she hits all the right places to keep me aroused. The great thing is - I'm still completely relaxed by the end of the session.
That’s how it is exactly the same with me. I need direct contact or a very well written incest story preferred mother and son.

Going to shower shave and trim my pubes before going. I don’t know why but being freshly trimmed down there gets me aroused sometimes.

That’s how it is exactly the same with me. I need direct contact or a very well written incest story preferred mother and son.

Going to shower shave and trim my pubes before going. I don’t know why but being freshly trimmed down there gets me aroused sometimes.
I always clean up before going.

This will be my last post about sessions with my massage therapist. Maybe jerking off and getting off on my prostate massager a few hours before the appointment wasn’t a good idea. Didn’t get turned on like last time. However one interesting thing happened. When I was laying on my stomach my balls kind of got squished and were sticking out. Well I mention this is because when she was massaging my leg in a sliding motion each time she bent her hand her wrist made contact with my balls. Doubt it was intentional. She didn’t say anything and neither did I.

Back