Do you feel your guy cum?

My wife says she knows when I'm close, because she can feel me swelling inside of her, and then she feels me explode. She can usually tell how good of an orgasm I just had by that feeling alone.
I can also feel when my hubby is about to cum in me. He definitely swells and he tends to hold me tighter and he even tenses up. It's a great feeling and I can almost always feel him cum inside me. I, like many other women who posted here, love the pulsing and twitching when he shoots. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I have always been able to feel when my partner is cumming in me, along with being able to recognize when heโ€™s getting close. As they get close their thrusting seems to be more driven, their breathing getting heavier and shorter, their body more tense, and I can definitely feel their cock getting even harder and seemingly swelling a little larger. Then they make that final thrust, going balls deep inside me, and their cock just comes alive. I can feel it pulsing and twitching as he pumps his streams of seed into me. Then Iโ€™m feeling the additional wetness and slickness inside me, and often the warmness of his sperm in me.

Itโ€™s only been with my current bf that I have actually been able to feels the jets of sperm shooting into me. I still vividly remember the first time I took him in me bare, our first few times were with those deplorable condoms. As he entered I was so looking forward to getting filled with his seed. When he made that final thrust I had a couple of seconds to fell the head of his cock pressing against my cervix. Then I felt that first pulse and a powerful rope of sperm splash directly against my cervix, then another pulse and another splash against my cervix. Thatโ€™s about all it took and I was immediately cumming all over his cock as he continued shooting more ropes of his thick creamy treasure into me.

Now I get that awesome experience of feeling his streams squirting deeply into me every time he fucks me. I just love knowing that itโ€™s millions and millions of his potent baby making tadpoles that Iโ€™m feeling going deep in my pussy.
:eek:

Like others, if I'm not in the midst of an orgasm of my own I usually feel it and I love to feel it. Just something about feeling that spasm as each spurt comes out is a massive turn on. :heart:

Same here, i more often than not feel him

I don't know if my partner can feel me cum.... But I damn sure love feeling her pussy clench and throb as she cums!!

My wife says that most of the time she can feel me coming the pressure the twitching and the pulsing. Unless I am pushed all the way deep inside she doesn't necessarily feel the stream of come as much as she feels the sensation of being filled

I can feel his cock spurting and doing an upward "jerk" as he cums. Love the feeling of his orgasms..mmmm:heart:

I feel the pulsing and twitching sometimes. Depends if he's doing his 'holding still' trick to provoke a second orgasm :cool: Never the 'spurting' though.

I can always feel it when a guy cums inside me. It actually feels pretty hot, to be honest.

Yes I can almost always feel when men cum in me. It is very hot and sexy feeling them fill me up.

My wife would agree with most of the ladies here - she always feels my cock pulsing when I unload but doesn't always feel the rush of my cum.

With younger men I always feel it, but with some of the old fellows it seems like it's happening, but I just take their word for it. If he says he came, then he came.

For me it depends on what is happening when my husband climaxes. If he is pounding me then I dont really feel it so much, if he is being gentle and slowly slides deeply into me for the last stroke and then cums I certainly can. The pulsing and throbbing quite often is enough to push me over the line again. It really is a beautiful thing.

This is one of my favorite things and something I hadn't experienced before my husband. Its a guaranteed way to get me off 95% of the time. When he gets close I can tell because he swells and then the pulsing as he comes throws me over the edge. Dang, I get wet just thinking about it...

Generally... yes. Guys feel stiffer and bigger right before they cum, and they twitch usually when cumming. The cum itself doesn't feel like anything really.

I'm a heavy cummer, so based on comments from girls who let me cum inside I get the picture that most of them can feel the cock swelling and pulsating, followed by the warm and slick feeling spreading inside of them, and sometimes the actual spurts hitting the back of their vaginas. Either way, it's very hot on a psychological level for both parties. ;)

Last edited:
Back