Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Yeah did last night. In the dark.

When he's on his haunches and she's lying on her side, he's got one thigh tangled in her legs and the other across one bum cheek, he's clasping a breast and pressing on the small of her back with his hands and she's moaning into her pillow - is that a 'position'? :cool:

When he's on his haunches and she's lying on her side, he's got one thigh tangled in her legs and the other across one bum cheek, he's clasping a breast and pressing on the small of her back with his hands and she's moaning into her pillow - is that a 'position'? :cool:

It certainly is now!

I think I'm going to need a schematic. ;)

If you can't find it named anywhere, it's like a first ascent of a mountain face, you get to name it yourself... ;)

We have one we call 'position B', but I really can't remember why. Did it this morning, actually... :devil:

I did..and I fell asleep in his arms. Now he's laying next to me sleeping.

Nope...been so long i might not know how to use it if i did get a chance....:(:mad:

She was in bed and asked me if I had printed any more classy tangle photos from Lit. I had. We had a delightful conversation about what these couples were doing and what we do and might do now. Then we slid deliciously into a few classy tangles, making love as beautifully as those pics before deep deep sleep.

I had some to drink last night and tried, but with a mix of being exhausted from the work week and him not showing much interest, I just rolled over and passed out apparently. What a sad story… hah. I will try again tonight.

I had some to drink last night and tried, but with a mix of being exhausted from the work week and him not showing much interest, I just rolled over and passed out apparently. What a sad story… hah. I will try again tonight.

What is it with these guys who don't deliver whenever and however a woman wants? Men, I thought a primary role we all share in life is to provide hands, mouth, body and hard cock for every woman who feels so much as a whisp of desire for sexual satisfaction - whether its love or consolation or craving or adventure or baby making or one hell of a night's fun, fellas, we must fuck them!

Shygirl you sweet lovely. Please excuse my rant and I do hope he gets busy with you soon. xx

What is it with these guys who don't deliver whenever and however a woman wants? Men, I thought a primary role we all share in life is to provide hands, mouth, body and hard cock for every woman who feels so much as a whisp of desire for sexual satisfaction - whether its love or consolation or craving or adventure or baby making or one hell of a night's fun, fellas, we must fuck them!

Shygirl you sweet lovely. Please excuse my rant and I do hope he gets busy with you soon. xx

Preach it, Si. :)

Back