Did You Get Laid Last Night Or Today?

Not last night but yesterday morning. Waiting patiently for this morning but it may not time out right. My sexual appetite has been insatiable lately

yes and yes

Both last night(my gf at her apartment) and this morning(my bf surprised me)
I feel like I need to sleep all day to regain my strength :-D

Yes - it had to be a (fairly) quickie, as we have to go to the station and pick up our weekend guests, but it was a goodie!

Yes I did. I started playing with my wife's nipples then stripped off all her clothes. Then I went down to lick her pussy making her cum then slide my hard cock inside her and pounded her hard and fast until I filled her pussy with cum

Mid morning I cycled home fast, knowing that my woman was back in bed awaiting her man. I washed my face and my junk only, knowing that while she would enjoy some fresh sweatiness about me, she'd prefer clean where she was gonna kiss and lick and suck a lot.

I went to her, finding her in just a white blouse, delicate buttons slightly straining at her breasts. I undid them two at a time and then kissing what I had exposed. She nearly came on my playful fingerwork. I seemed huge a she sought to fill her mouth with as much as she could, over and over.

We lingered long with the fuck, subtly changing positions. She rode me, to a wonderful outburst. Beautiful things she cried out!

Then we talked a long time of our love making. I'm a very happy man. Thanks for reading.

Why yes, I did!

We have a lot of morning sex as that works best with our schedules. We have crazy lives and work is consuming to both....

He came from behind me this morning to spoon and was cupping my breasts. Doesn't take much more than that to wake me up. I love him so much and always want to look into his eyes to gauge how he's feeling. I flipped over and he glided into my wet pussy. No time for foreplay just on to the main show. We came together which is the best.

Twice tonight, and I will probably try again in the morning. I've been ridiculously horny lately.

Only by an 8" strap on last night. I was off limits for my husband this weekend.

L:rose:

Luscious snogging and energetic fuck, vanilla stuff, to wind off a beautiful day :)

Last edited:
Luscious snogging and energetic fuck, vanilla stuff, to wind off a beautiful day :)

*grins*

We were indulging at the same time, then, I think... :)

For me, long slow oral on the sofa til I came, then sucking him while he fingered me to a second. And then the fucking, a hat trick for me and a long roar from him to shake the windows... ;)

Last evening. Just after 11:00 p.m. I initiated love making with my partner. He's always willing. I call him my randy panda. (randy being a British term for horny). As usual he was amazing. I think he greatly enjoyed having sex with me doggy style. ;)

Last evening. Just after 11:00 p.m. I initiated love making with my partner. He's always willing. I call him my randy panda. (randy being a British term for horny). As usual he was amazing. I think he greatly enjoyed having sex with me doggy style. ;)

Hey Elizabeth, welcome to posting!
I dig what you call your man! :rose:

Back