Detailed Chat Experience on Lit Chat - Male or Female Partner

amy197735

Aspiring Writer
Hi Everyone!

I'm really looking for a thoughtful, articulate, and creative writing partner to share a fun, ongoing Chat experience with. I'm not looking for a "role play" partner, but someone creative enough to partake in sort of an interactive story-writing type of experience.

I'm also not really looking to "write" anything to publish here. Honestly, I truly enjoy the interaction of a chat conversation with someone, and this is something I feel would be a good "project" to bring that out.

The idea is to create an ongoing series of "vignettes" within a world that we'd be able to enjoy and create within whenever we were online together through the Literotica Chat Rooms (either the Main Lobby, Bi/Les Room, or the Detailed Role Play room).

The story concept I'm looking for is rather specific:

The world centers around a large number of beautiful anchors from cable news. The ladies have been working together in the industry for a number of years, and have developed a very strong, caring, loving friendship together over the years, even despite differing viewpoints, political opinions, and overall beliefs. In a world where news isn't always what we'd like it to be, these women, and their loving, caring husbands, have discovered a way to bring joy to their lives, casually sharing those special, intimate moments together in many different ways.

The idea is to create a number of different scenes...FF, MF, FFM, MFM, FFF, multiple couples, etc.

Please reach out to me if interested. My e-mail address is amy197735@gmail.com, or you can look for me in the Literotica Chat Rooms under "amy197735"

Thank you!
Amy

Hi Everyone!

I'm really looking for a thoughtful, articulate, and creative writing partner to share a fun, ongoing Chat experience with. I'm not looking for a "role play" partner, but someone creative enough to partake in sort of an interactive story-writing type of experience.

I'm also not really looking to "write" anything to publish here. Honestly, I truly enjoy the interaction of a chat conversation with someone, and this is something I feel would be a good "project" to bring that out.

The idea is to create an ongoing series of "vignettes" within a world that we'd be able to enjoy and create within whenever we were online together through the Literotica Chat Rooms (either the Main Lobby, Bi/Les Room, or the Detailed Role Play room).

The story concept I'm looking for is rather specific:

The world centers around a large number of beautiful anchors from cable news. The ladies have been working together in the industry for a number of years, and have developed a very strong, caring, loving friendship together over the years, even despite differing viewpoints, political opinions, and overall beliefs. In a world where news isn't always what we'd like it to be, these women, and their loving, caring husbands, have discovered a way to bring joy to their lives, casually sharing those special, intimate moments together in many different ways.

The idea is to create a number of different scenes...FF, MF, FFM, MFM, FFF, multiple couples, etc.

Please reach out to me if interested. My e-mail address is amy197735@gmail.com, or you can look for me in the Literotica Chat Rooms under "amy197735"

Thank you!
Amy
I have sent you an invite from my mail id andyrus7890@gmail.com

Either dm me or, if yoooou want, use my private email 1959classic@protonmail.com. I am both articulate and, if the truth is known, have both a vivid imagination and a filthy mind. The "hook" about the TV station has my mind buzzing and my hormones racing. I can think of a number of UK news anchors I would love to see engaging in some "in house" fun...

Back