Married Mom Seeks Older Online Roleplay Partner

openminded10314

Experienced
Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age, incest, non-con, anal, etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.

Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age, incest, non-con, anal, etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.
I am a 60year old Australian male who would love to roleplay Daddy/daughter with a willing lady. Myy cock gets hard imagining me setting up a situation where I get to fuck my daughter and enjoy her hot lips around my throbbing shaft.

Pm me if you are interested in steamy relationship

I have some great taboo ideas…pm me ❤️

Back