Married Mom Seeking Online Roleplay Partner

openminded10314

Experienced
Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests. Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.

Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests. Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.
I'm up for it if you are ... lots of ideas/scenarios ...

Mmmm hello. Let's DM.

Back