College Girl Seeking Detail-Oriented Roleplay Partner

4N4Lariana

Virgin
I am looking for a mature roleplaying partner for imaginative, creative, and detailed roleplays. I love creative writing, and erotica, and am hoping to hone my skills with both, and have some naughty fun along the way

I have an interest/curiosity about many kinks and taboos, and have loved reading many of the stories and categories on this site. Anal, incest, non-consent/reluctance, first time, bathroom fetish (pee & scat), trans/CD, and more - all appeal to me.

I also have a big thing for age disparity so I'd really be drawn to older people. I'm bi and open to any gender.

This is for email only - I like long, detailed stories. Please be creative and have a love of writing and a desire to help a younger girl out in her journeys. PM me please. Short replies won't get my attention.

I am looking for a mature roleplaying partner for imaginative, creative, and detailed roleplays. I love creative writing, and erotica, and am hoping to hone my skills with both, and have some naughty fun along the way

I have an interest/curiosity about many kinks and taboos, and have loved reading many of the stories and categories on this site. Anal, incest, non-consent/reluctance, first time, bathroom fetish (pee & scat), trans/CD, and more - all appeal to me.

I also have a big thing for age disparity so I'd really be drawn to older people. I'm bi and open to any gender.

This is for email only - I like long, detailed stories. Please be creative and have a love of writing and a desire to help a younger girl out in her journeys. PM me please. Short replies won't get my attention.
Any particular reason why your multiple posting, as you have not replied on your previous Thread yet?

No it's OK just figured out my Answer Thanks for confirming won't bother you again. 🙂

Any particular reason why your multiple posting, as you have not replied on your previous Thread yet?
How would you know if she replied or not? Most people reply here in PMs, not out in the open. Just because she didn't reply to you, doesn't mean she didn't reply to somebody else.

How would you know if she replied or not? Most people reply here in PMs, not out in the open. Just because she didn't reply to you, doesn't mean she didn't reply to somebody else.
It's OK I got the Answer I already knew before so it's all good.

He tried to tell me how to do my profile, without me asking, and before I had the chance to reply, he was on here blasting me. As you said, I get tons of PMs, which I answer. So many entitled men on here who throw tantrums if you don't pay attention to them every single second of every single day. I'm so over it. Thank you for being one of the good ones :)

He tried to tell me how to do my profile, without me asking, and before I had the chance to reply, he was on here blasting me. As you said, I get tons of PMs, which I answer. So many entitled men on here who throw tantrums if you don't pay attention to them every single second of every single day. I'm so over it. Thank you for being one of the good ones :)
Well, I am not a man to begin with 🤣

Hi Lariana, did you find what you were looking for? Do you want to do live chat on GMail?

Yeah, i suspect this person is fake. Be careful.
This person wants a writing partner, how can that possibly be fake?! They are not looking for sex of any kind, in person, cyber, over the phone, or whatever else there is. They want to WRITE together. Their charecter is a college girl, you can be a college professor (even if you dropped out of HS), a 20 year old quarterback (even if you are 50 and can't walk three flights of stairs without getting out of breath), a 300 years old vampire (if they are into that), or anybody else.

Because I chatted with them. I suspect it's fake.
You don't get it, do you? 🤦
All you see here is a roleplay character and that character is a college girl. Who the person behind it doesn't matter - they can be male, female, old, young (hopefully of legal age). If they are any good, you will never get to know any of this, as long as they are able to stay in charecter, they are doing exactly what they said they would do.

"Fake" in this context means that sent you their dickpics, or pictures of sagging breasts, or anything else that doesn't work with the stated age/gender. But if that were the case, you wouldn't be here suspecting anything, you would know for sure and say so.

Nice line and intention

Because I chatted with them. I suspect it's fake.
Yes, and you proved yourself to be a nasty psychopath who threatened me and called me tons of names because I didn't answer your email quickly enough for your tastes one evening. I sent you pics, as you requested, and it still wasn't enough. I'm sure people would love to know some of the things you said to me, but I'm better than that. Everyone, beware of this person. He's unstable and will viciously attack you if you can't answer emails for 10 minutes because you're on a phone call.

You don't get it, do you? 🤦
All you see here is a roleplay character and that character is a college girl. Who the person behind it doesn't matter - they can be male, female, old, young (hopefully of legal age). If they are any good, you will never get to know any of this, as long as they are able to stay in charecter, they are doing exactly what they said they would do.

"Fake" in this context means that sent you their dickpics, or pictures of sagging breasts, or anything else that doesn't work with the stated age/gender. But if that were the case, you wouldn't be here suspecting anything, you would know for sure and say so.
He asked for pics, and I sent some. He asked for a specific pic, and I obliged and took one for him. Still wasn't enough. Then he asked for even more pics, and when I didn't answer that email immediately (as I was interrupted at home in that moment), he flew off the handle, emailed me dozens of times, insulted me, and threated to smear my name on here. Which he is now doing. I told him to stop emailing me, and he sent me over 20 more emails after that. Very unstable individual.

He asked for pics, and I sent some. He asked for a specific pic, and I obliged and took one for him. Still wasn't enough. Then he asked for even more pics, and when I didn't answer that email immediately (as I was interrupted at home in that moment), he flew off the handle, emailed me dozens of times, insulted me, and threated to smear my name on here. Which he is now doing. I told him to stop emailing me, and he sent me over 20 more emails after that. Very unstable individual.
Girl, come on! If all you want is to write, then set your boundaries to writing and stick to them! It's a big site, this dick is not the only one here. You shouldn't be required to send ANY pictures, specific to his requests or not. He wants verification? Great! He can go to a local bar and try to pick up somebody there. He can't, because he is too old, to timid, or too married? Then he gets to live with what is offered. The ratio here is like 100 guys for each girl, and that's including pretend female accounts (I don't like the word fake in this context). Keep that in mind and don't be afraid to say no.

A dom throwing a tantrum because somebody wasn't quick enough to drop everything and answer his email? Ban, block, move on. He is not worth your time. And I am saying this without assuming anything at all about the real you. No matter who you are, you offred a stated charecter, if he can't live with the concept of role playing, there is absolutely no need for you to talk to him.

Girl, come on! If all you want is to write, then set your boundaries to writing and stick to them! It's a big site, this dick is not the only one here. You shouldn't be required to send ANY pictures, specific to his requests or not. He wants verification? Great! He can go to a local bar and try to pick up somebody there. He can't, because he is too old, to timid, or too married? Then he gets to live with what is offered. The ratio here is like 100 guys for each girl, and that's including pretend female accounts (I don't like the word fake in this context). Keep that in mind and don't be afraid to say no.

A dom throwing a tantrum because somebody wasn't quick enough to drop everything and answer his email? Ban, block, move on. He is not worth your time. And I am saying this without assuming anything at all about the real you. No matter who you are, you offred a stated charecter, if he can't live with the concept of role playing, there is absolutely no need for you to talk to him.
Thank you. You are so right. I let these guys play on my insecurities and then I end up being hurt. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and maybe I'm too trusting. Not anymore, though. Thank you again, so much 😘

you might want to try chat part of this site, not these discussion boards. I had quite a few very nice role-playing sessions there. No pictures were expected, it was just a fun to be had for a couple hours. Some guys wanted to continue. I wasn't interested in making it long term, but technically we could have exchanged emails and moved it there at that point.

you might want to try chat part of this site, not these discussion boards. I had quite a few very nice role-playing sessions there. No pictures were expected, it was just a fun to be had for a couple hours. Some guys wanted to continue. I wasn't interested in making it long term, but technically we could have exchanged emails and moved it there at that point.
I didn't know there was one. I may need a break from this whole site for a bit. Just so many toxic guys here. I do have a few who have been lovely to me, so I will pursue those, privately. But thank you so much for your support :)

Yes, and you proved yourself to be a nasty psychopath who threatened me and called me tons of names because I didn't answer your email quickly enough for your tastes one evening. I sent you pics, as you requested, and it still wasn't enough. I'm sure people would love to know some of the things you said to me, but I'm better than that. Everyone, beware of this person. He's unstable and will viciously attack you if you can't answer emails for 10 minutes because you're on a phone call.
Hey there, I think you are at least the third person he has done this to. He has a pattern of creating a new account and coming back and messaging people trying to blackmail them. If someone with a brand new account reaches out to you, be very careful. If he reaches out to you with a new account, please let me know right away.

I have been looking for someone like you. I have a profile here. I can really do what you want. I jave a profile here if you wanna check. As Lit chat is down now, msg me in google chat (hedonist.monk@gmail.com)

I will shoot you a message. With a past experience story I've been working on and if your interested we can chat more. 🥰

Back