Married Mom Seeking Older Online Roleplay Partner

openminded10314

Experienced
Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age/incest/non-con/anal/medical/etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.

Hi, I'm a MWF, finally back in the office full time, but work is still slow and boring. I'd love some stimulating roleplay with someone who enjoys more taboo interests (age/incest/non-con/anal/medical/etc.). Open to any gender, just be creative, imaginative, and a good writer/role-player who enjoys the taboo side of sexuality. Looking for detailed, ongoing chats with someone who is available most days. PM me please, as I don't get notifications to replies on these threads.
Good afternoon Openminded. Are you still searching for a RP partner? Do you chat on email?

Good afternoon open minded. Did you find what you were looking for? Would you be interested to chat on GMail live chat?

Wow, I would love to role play. I am an older white male and have many fetishes and love lots of oral.

are you still up for a long term creative partner..
I would love to be your rp partner,, I've a few stories.

Hi there, openminded. I would be more than happy to chat with you. 😆😘🥰

Hi
I am a MWM who has lots of fantasies as well as sexual experiences to share with a woman who has an open mind. I did not know women, some, enjoyed anal sex so much until the time I was making love with a girl I was dating and her legs were over my shoulders and my cock slipped out of her pussy and stabbed at her ass and she jumped out of fright. I apologized and continues giving it to her. We later talked about it and I apologized and she said it was alright, she enjoyed getting it in her ass but it was so quick and unexpected when I slipped out of her pussy. After that we had anal sex a lot and she loved to get it that way hard and rough.
Another woman I dated always wanted me to fuck her in the ass first thing when I picked her up for dinner. She would bend over and have me fuck her ass and fill her full. Then we went out for the night. Later we made love at her place too. She also enjoyed sucking me in the car when I was driving.
I have fantasies of making it with college girls who like to suck cock.
Can you share with me your thoughts and some of your fantasies as well as your experiences, please. you can reach me at
fisherroadsub@yahoo.com
I love to roleplease
Mike

Back