Decision Time: Master or Slave?

"Yes, Daddy," she said, plating the food neatly and coming over to set it in front of him. She then slid onto his lap neatly and she nuzzled into his neck affectionately. She had been surprised to hear that Peter was her Daddy's brother, but she smiled, also hoping that he got his Lady. She got her Daddy, after all, and she was overjoyed.

Simon Masterson

"Would it surprise you to know that Peter is my twin?" I ask you, waiting to see your reaction as I begin to feed you bacon by hand.

"Don't touch the scones until I get the special cream for you, of course," I add with a look on my face that said, don't ruin my plans for you.

"Daddy loves to spoil you, but remember that you must always do as Daddy says, no matter what. Are we clear?" I remind you.

She nibbled on the bacon. "Yes, Daddy." She placed her hands in her lap, allowing him to feed her contently. "I'll do my best to be a very good girl for you, Daddy."

Simon Masterson

"Excellent. Trust me. You shan't regret it. Daddy shall always take very good care of you," I say as I feed you some eggs and then take a bite myself.

I bite into the crispy bacon, too, loving how it was just the right thickness and hardness, not too soft, not too tough.

She smiled and waited patiently for her next bite, relaxing in the knowledge that her Daddy was going to always be there for her.

no more night terrors she thought happily.

Simon Masterson

I feed you again, offering you more bacon for a nice crisp bite, followed by some orange juice that I am sure that you will love.

"Would you like to have some of this breakfast tea, too, love?" I offer you.

"Daddy wants only the best for you, Scarlet. Only the best," I assure you.

"Yes, please, Daddy," she said, swallowing the orange juice with a sigh. "What kind of tea is it, Daddy?"

Simon Masterson

"Just regular English breakfast tea, love. Nothing fancy Scarlet. Still, very nice," I assure you as I enjoy how your skin feels on my lap, our aprons now hung up, of course.

I continue feeding you and myself, still using my hands rather than silverware for both. I love the sensuality of handling the food and physically putting it in your mouth.

She ate out of his hand, enjoying the closeness, holding the cup of tea or the glass of orange juice to keep it steady. Her bruised bum stung a little as she rested on Daddy's lap, but it was worth it, feeling this closeness, this intimacy that she tried to fabricate as a free woman.

Simon Masterson

I kissed you repeatedly between feeding you and fondling your bum, my hand even stroking your hair at times with delight. I have my sweet girl, who adores me and whom I adore in turn. And what a choice, a smart and talented actress of the stage, not to mention stunningly beautiful.

Soon, however, we both go through the rest of the food, due to our ravenous appetites....except for the scones, and that is when I spring my surprise....I put cream on my own scones and eat them while whispering, "Kneel and stroke my cock with one hand, while holding the scones with another. I promised you special cream and I wasn't lying. Make sure to aim my cock right, or else you'll have to smear it by hand."

Her eyes grew wide with excitement. "Yes, Daddy," she said. She slid off his lap after snagging her scones and she began to stroke him after settling in position, her hand gliding over his shaft, his cock aimed right at her scones.

Simon Masterson

"You like, Scarlet, love? Good, because I'm going to bloody well cum on those scones of yours and let that be your cream," I laugh, stroking your hair as you stroke my cock.

You look radiant as you stroke me, eager to please your Daddy.

She cooed as he stroked her hair, nuzzling his hand a little bit as she stroke him, the strokes long and fluid, but with a certain type of grip and speed that was guaranteed to make him cum, and cum hard.

Simon Masterson

I wasn't trying to hold out as long this time, so I let go as you stroked your Daddy hard, my cum mostly getting on the scones, though one spurt at the end hit your tits.

"Smear it on, love. I want my Scarlet to have all of her Daddy's cream on her scones to eat," I smiled as I caressed your forehead now.

She scooped up the cum on her breasts and smeared it on the scone with the lesser amount. She smeared it into her scones before she began to eat with a soft moan and a content sigh, still nuzzling his hand.

Simon Masterson

"You enjoy this, right? You seem to be getting into it, of course," I tease you, "Daddy's going to spoil you that way a lot, I think. I know that you love the taste of my cum, don't you, Scarlet?"

I gently touch your face with approval as you eat on your knees in front of me, the sight of you deliciously submissive.

"Yes, I do, Daddy," she said, smiling up at him even as she ate, licking her fingers clean when she was done before looking up at him innocently and sweetly, resting her head on his thigh.

Simon Masterson

"Good, good, now help me clear the table. Then I have another treat for you, of course," I decide at a moment's notice. I intend to take her shopping....in the buff, of course. Shopping for her favourite books.

Simon Masterson

"You shall love where I'm taking you, Scarlet. Daddy's going to show you off today, love," I announce.

"Bruised arse and all," I add with a wink.

She blushed furiously, taking a look at her bruised bum for really the first time that day. It had that strange bluish yellow bruising pattern to it, decorating up to her hips. She giggled and continued to clean up from breakfast, humming softly.

Simon Masterson

"You'll make Daddy proud and you know it. Come with me, love," I urge you, patting you on the tush as I get dressed...I can't go out naked like you. That's for slaves, not Masters.

Scarlet watched him dress, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "Where are we going, Daddy?" she asked excitedly. Her snow white breasts with light pink nipples bounced as she did, the nipples hard and puffy.

Simon Masterson

"That's a surprise, my sweet love. My dear Scarlet, you're going to love this, I just know," I smiled at you, admiring your naked form....you really are quite the woman and I am proud to lead you as you follow me...proud to be your Daddy.

I wink at you as we left in my Rolls Royce again, this time for the book shoppe....very nice place indeed.

Back