Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Simon Masterson

I pissed in a hurry, letting Scarlet onto the loo for her turn and watched with fascination as she peed. I wanted her to know that even her most private, intimate moments were now mine. I then washed my hands and began shaving, but with one eye in the mirror watching Scarlet in action with her feminine hygiene matters, after giving her a chance to wash her hands, too.

"One of Daddy's rules, of course, love. Always wash up after using the loo," I declared.

"Yes, Daddy," she said, washing her hands vigorously before attending to her own matters.

Today, if today was the day she thought it was, was her weekly self exam of her privates, as well as her morning washing of her pussy. She did all of it neatly consistently, and in an organized fashion. She then brushed her hair and braided it, making her look even more Celtic if that was possible.

Simon Masterson

"Show Daddy your fingers, Scarlet," I commanded you abruptly as we headed out of the bathroom.

I have a surprise of sorts for you....I know that your fingers smell and taste of your cunny, after all.

She blushed but did as she was told, showing him her fingers, her green eyes wide with curiosity.

Simon Masterson

I then began licking your fingers, taking them into my mouth, tasting your cunny.

"Your cunny is delicious as always, Scarlet, love. A perfect way to whet my appetite. You've pleased Daddy very much. You're wet, aren't you?" I asked, suspecting it at least.

Simon Masterson

"Thought so. What made you wet, love? What turned Scarlet on so much that she is wet while going to breakfast with Daddy?" I asked her as we went down the stairs to the kitchen.

Scarlet blushed at all the implications in that question. "This one is normally wet and horny in the morning. There's something about her cleaning ritual that puts her in the right frame of mind for the day, Daddy."

Simon Masterson

"This pleases me to know, Scarlet. I love knowing that your cunny drips its juices so much in the morning. I have a special kind of cream for your scones, by the way. A very special kind of cream, which Daddy will give you. You shall be good for Daddy and earn it by helping out well in the kitchen, won't you, Scarlet, love?" I encouraged you as we entered the kitchen.

I fondled your arse a bit as I handed you an apron and took one for myself as well.

"Yes, Daddy," Scarlet said, putting the apron on and tying it easily. The apron just barely covered her breasts, the full swell of them showing through, the nipples rock hard. The bow that she had tied in her apron rested just above the swell of her arse, as though telling everyone that it was a present. The bruised flesh was just starting to show, giving it a well used look.

Victoria looked at his face. Those tears were tugging at her resolution and making her think about her next move. As angry as she felt she also has compassion for Peter and his brother Simon.

Those two were as different as night and day. Should she consult his family? What if they both became slaves? No she had to follow her own resolve or she wouldn't be a very good dominant.

"Are you familiar with slave terms from John Norman books?" Victoria inquires. Perhaps pushing him through paces. Gods if he knew what she went through after leaving with her mother. Or moreso her marriage to Lord Ambrose six years of submission to arrive to this moment and actually owning her own slave.

Victoria takes hold of his face. Her anger fades as the need to reassure him becomes her priority. Fear is a lousy Master and never gains trust fully or acheives loyalty. "Peter.. dinna cry.."

Simon Masterson

"You look truly lovely, Scarlet. Good enough to eat, yourself. Daddy is thrilled with you. Now, get the eggs, bacon, and scones out, love, will you?" I commanded you.

I begin to set the skillet and other culinary materials ready, at which point I admired and even rubbed your bum for a moment. I didn't mind if some of your arse got on my hands while cooking. It was a truly sensual moment and I kissed you to reinforce my love for you.

"So, what were you doing when you first heard of the new Decisions Act? Did you oppose it? Did you support it? What was on your mind and in your heart when it passed?" I asked her out of my curiosity.

She got out the items he asked for, reaching up on tiptoe to reach the salt and pepper for the eggs. The kiss took her by surprise, but more so the questions.

She had to think about it for a moment. "This one believes she was going over the dress rehearsal for Macbeth down at the theatre. We were going over the battle between Macbeth and Macduff. It's a normally taxing sword fighting scene, and the two young men were exhausted, as was the fencing master. This one's PA had told her. She went home thinking about it and what it could mean for England. She looked at who opposed and who supported it. She did the research. And she supported it. When it passed, she felt a wave of relief, and it took her about five hours for her to decide to become a slave." The final word sounded more like a curse. "She supposes that it was a way for her to find a Daddy. She's done D/s in the bedroom before, but no one ever asked for her to be his little girl."

Peter Masterson

"Yes, Mistress, this one is. This one learned of them from his brother, Simon. This one then found a focus for his fantasies about you, Mistress. You were the first woman that this one ever loved. This one regrets his presumption, however, in reminding you of this, of daring to speak of you so familiarly. This one found ideas in the books that taught him what he really was, a slave at heart. This one learned that he was born to obey, to surrender and submit, not to command.

"This one's brother, however, turned out differently. This one last spoke to his brother last month, right before the training began, when his brother opted to become a Master as he had expected. This one didn't want to belong to his brother, however. This one hoped to belong to a woman, a Lady, and preferred that the Lady be You. This one found this moment the greatest happiness in his life and fell to his knees in worship and awe when he saw You, in gratitude, until, that is, this one displeased You and it broke his heart to learn this," Peter continued.

"This one voted for the law and volunteered among the first to become a slave in a selfish desire to become a woman's slave, preferably Yours. This was a dream come true, to be Your slave, Mistress. This one regrets being unworthy of such an honour by displeasing You with his actions," Peter wept more until Victoria surprised him by showing sudden compassion and asking him not to cry.

"As you wish, Mistress. This one begs Your forgiveness for crying and thanks You for showing such tenderness to an unworthy slave such as him," Peter wiped his tears as he looked at her and she held his face.

Simon Masterson

As you told me this, I smiled at you and touched your chin lovingly, "Well, more fool those other Doms, then. There are plenty of slaves that I might and shall own, but you are unique and worthy of being my little Scarlet, my girl. Now, set those eggs on medium-high. Don't wish to burn them, do we?"

I now cut the strips of bacon, handing them to you put in another skillet. I smiled at you with pride, enjoying my ownership of you. Yes, I would still punish you, sometimes roughly or harshly, but I would always show you love when possible, too. You were now my daughter as well as my lover and slave...for life.

Simon Masterson

It didn't take long to cook the onions that I added to the mix, but there were still the scones, which took a good while to bake. As I washed off the onion juice, enjoying the sensation on my skin, I grabbed you to kiss you fiercely again with passion.

I also spank you lightly on the arse as well.

She laughed and squealed as he lightly spanked her arse, her eyes bright and happy. There was a glow there, one that he had only seen at her fundraiser not that long ago, and then, it wasn't talking about a boy. It was talking about Shakespeare and Faust and her latest production and hilarious casting calls. It was something that was brought on with a little champagne, and a Celtic beauty sheathed in a forest green evening gown.

Simon Masterson

"You seem very jolly, love. Tell Daddy what is your mind? I am pleased to see you in such a positive state of mind," I told her while checking on the scones again. They still had a bit to go, sadly.

I winked at Scarlet/Dria, recalling that fundraiser, where she seemed so alive even then, though not as content and secure in herself as now.

Simon Masterson

"Well, whatever reason, my love, you can call yourself by the personal pronouns now. I admire your adherence to the training, but you're Daddy's girl now. Obedience is expected to me in all things, but I do not expect ritual denial of your new identity. I'd rather see you embrace your new role as my adopted daughter-slut, to me as your Daddy and Master. Is that clear, my sweet Scarlet?" I informed you.

"The others are going to be legally on the same level, of course, but don't doubt that you shall have a special status. You're my little minx. Daddy's girl. More than a mere slave. A special one, dear to my heart. Lady of the house, subject only to Daddy himself," I explained to you, "I shall bed the others, as shall you, but never doubt that you are first in my heart. You belong to me as my own, my favourite, my beloved Scarlet, love."

She looked shocked, and she was, and she hugged him with a wave of emotion. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered, nuzzling into him.

Simon Masterson

I hug you back, while preparing to check on the scones again, "You are very welcome, love. Scarlet, dear, you are family now. Yes, you are submissive. Yes, you are legally my slave. Yes, you are under my thumb, my authority, and my roof. But you are family now. If I could legally adopt a slave, I would adopt you. Don't forget that you're my slut, too, though. I expect obedience, but in return, I shall reward you amply. Obey me as you would obey a proper Daddy, just one that you happen to fuck as well."

I then check the scones, "They're done, love. Be a dear and take them out to let them cool, will you?"

I then turn off the oven to avoid wasting gas.

"Of course, Daddy," Scarlet said. She put on the oven mitts and pulled out the fresh scones, breathing in deeply as she set them aside to cool.

"Did you hear that a member of Parliament opted for slavery?" she asked. "When they played the news at the Enslavement Centre, I was actually very pleased." She reflexively winced as she used the first person pronoun. "Masterson was a good Lord of the Parliament, but there was something about his character that just screamed for submissiveness. I'm pleased-" there was that wince again "that he was one of many to follow their dreams of service."

Simon Masterson

I smiled at the mention of Peter, my strange, but wonderful brother. I was well aware of his intentions, unlike most. He had not surprised me at all. He had always been a submissive at heart.

"Yes, Peter is my brother. Still is, in fact. Good man, just needed to be himself at last. He understood better than most that this was good for those who wanted it, but that it had to be completely voluntary, or it wouldn't work. Some are cut out to rule and dominate, others to serve. The world needs balance, needs both. I believe that I know him very well and I hope for the best, that he gets a good Mistress. I am just relieved that he didn't take the easy way out and try to belong to me.

"Then again, he wanted a very specific type of owner. Female, and preferably a specific woman, if he can get her. Lady Victoria Kent, though I remember her as Vicky. Sweet girl. You wouldn't know that she was dominant to look at her at first, not until you spotted the signals, the body language. Then you knew that she was a natural Domme. I hope that she bought him and made him happy. I suppose that I shall know with his next letter, if his new owner permits it," I informed her.

"For my part, I'd rather be in charge. Lovingly, but in charge. Especially of a sweetheart like you," I say as I begin to set the table.

"Alright, plate the food, dear. Sit on my lap while we eat, too," I instruct you, showing only one plate for a reason....I was going to feed you by hand.

Back