Decision Time: Master or Slave?

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
It is the year 2025, and the explosion of debt and other social problems has resulted in a radical solution for all of the country's troubles. The people of England had to choose their fates. Every civilian man and woman would become either a master/mistress or a slave.

If a slave, then a man or woman had to report to the local Enslavement Centre, there to be processed, trained, and auctioned to fill the public coffers.

If a master/mistress had to be ready to provide food and shelter for the slaves, and to take responsibility for their punishment if they commit crimes.

Only adults were eligible for either role.

I will play twin brothers. One opts for mastery, the other for slavery. Simon and Peter, both with the rather ironic surname of Masterson.

I'm looking for two female players. One to be Simon's slave and the other to be Peter's Mistress.

Naturally, the mistress player will have more say and control about the exchange between herself and Peter than will the slave.

It's an unusual thing for me, to play both master and slave, but I thought it might be fun. Not to mention exploring why each of a pair of identical twins would choose either fate.

Last edited:
Simon's Slave

Dria Collins was a fiesty young woman, which got her far in life. It was no wonder that her family and friends despaired when the decree came and she decided on slavery.

She was smart, young, educated, successful, having built a national theatre from the ground up, quite literally.

The petite red haired, green eyed beauty was a huge people pleaser, though. Part of her success as the "Saviour of the Westminister Theatre" just south of Suffolk was sleeping with the right people to get what she wanted, and in the bedroom, she was a natural submissive.

She was one of the first slaves to appear at the Suffolk Enslavement Centre, and was quite quickly processed and training began.

Today was auction day, and she couldn't help but fiddle with her long red hair, braided to keep her face clear and show off her bare breasts, which were certainly quite large for such a small woman.

"Slave, stop playing with your hair!" The guard glared at her, tapping the crop in his hand.

"Yes, Sir. This one is sorry, Sir," she said quickly, dropping her hand and her eyes. She gnawed on her lower lip and waited for someone to take her out onto the stage.

"And number 34, we have a beautiful red head female, aged 26. Got some Irish in her, so if you like fire in your bed, well, then, this slave is for you!"

The collar was yanked, and she found herself in blinding lights as men (and women) hooted and hollered, coloring the girl's cheeks.

"We'll begin the bidding at 1,000 pounds," the auctioneer said.

Simon Murray

"Perfect. That one will do. She is delicious," I think aloud, seeing Dria, a ginger slave for me. Who could turn that down?

"Make it 2,000 pounds, friend. I want her as mine! She will be mine!" I announce my enthusiasm to have her.

Being an up and comer in the Bank of England had its perks for sure. I was doing quite well for myself and now I would own this saucy nymph, fiery and delectable. I had to have her. She was rightfully mine. I had dominated women before, but I had never felt such an urge to own, to possess a woman in quite this way, to make her my personal fuck toy, my plaything.

When I was done with Dria, which was when I was old and dead, she would be one very sore, but happy slave....and I would be one very satisfied master....and she would crave no life but at my feet.

The bidding seemed to go on forever, but soon, she was sold to a Simon. Simon? Simon who? Her mind whirled with questions as she was led off the stage and to the registration area, where she would be registered as his.

She stood there, shivering, waiting for him to arrive, gnawing on her lower lip again. Dria was rarely nervous, but now, she was a complete bundle of nerves. Her green eyes darted everywhere as she softly recited Shakespeare to help calm her down.

When he appeared, she obediently kneeled, her eyes downcast out of respect.

Simon Masterson

"So, Dria Collins. I remember you now. Goddess of Suffolk Theatre. Well, Saviour of it, at any rate. Well done. And to have you as my personal slave. It should be quite interesting. Tell me, honestly, slut, why did you agree to be a slave? Was it that the State would take over your debts and pay them off? Or was there a need, a yearning inside you? One that ached to become a man's, or even woman's, property? Well, at any rate, you're mine now. Count on being used....a lot," Simon told her with a very serious expression on his face.

"For now, however, love, let's go grab some dinner, shall we? I'm eager to take my slave to the pub and show her off. Get you used to the...humiliation of it."

"Don't worry, love...you'll get some beer, too."

Dria gracefully rose to her feet and followed him, wishing that she had clothing, but all of her clothes had been seized when she became a slave.

"A mixture of both, Sir. This one has always felt a submissive streak and saw no better time than now. This one would make a horrible Mistress at any rate," she murmured softly, the soft Irish lilt showing through. "This one has a difficult time maintaining discipline."

Simon Masterson

"Well, you've come to the right place for that, haven't you? So, you have talent, beauty, and grace, but no discipline. No shortage of that from me, of course. Lovely accent, too. Irish, I can tell. Belfast originally?" I inquire as to the origins of my slave, "or perhaps Derry."

"I must say, I love how your bottom looks as you walk around in the state of Nature. Naturally, you need to get used to your nudity. No clothes for a delicious treat like you. That would be to cover your charms, which would be a disgrace to every principle of aesthetics, I believe. Now imagine how red that bum of yours shall look in a weeks' time, after regular spankings and paddlings of that sweet arse of yours," I grinned as I led her to the pub for some beer, fish and chips, and a fine game of football on the telly.

Manchester vs. Liverpool. I wonder which club has Dria's allegiance.

"Belfast," Dria acknowledged with a small smile.

She blushed as he told her that she couldn't wear clothes, and the image of her bum red with perhaps the hint of welts made her cheeks match her hair, covering up the freckles that dotted her cheeks.

The pub had the football game on. Manchester versus Liverpool. I watched the game intently, my eyes focused on Manchester.

Simon Masterson

"Big United fan, are you, love? Well, then, every time United scores, you have to suck my cock. Every time Liverpool scores, you have to suck someone else's. An extra motive to root for a Manchester victory, unless you're such a tart that you want to suck total strangers for the hell of it. In the meantime, drink your beer and eat your dinner. One of these days, you shall try your fish and chips with a cum sauce made just for you. How does that sound, love?"

I laugh, none of us knowing what will come yet, "Oh, if you aren't very loud and obnoxious as a fan, very loyal to the United, you shall have to eat the cunny of the first woman to push her naked quim in your face. Think on that and root really loud."

This game would be sure to test her boundaries and limits indeed, I think....knowing that no matter what, she'd be giving head in public. That would loosen her up a little.

Last edited:
She blushed and and hooted for Manchester, taking a swig of her beer. Dria was typically a very private person, so sitting here, naked, in a pub, being told that no matter what she was giving head no matter what made her very red in the face indeed.

"Come on, Man, get the bloody ball into the fucking net!"

Simon Masterson

Simon chuckled as he drank his beer and watched Manchester score nice and hard. He could see some disappointment in the face of at least one other patron, a fat man with a mustache who clearly backed Liverpool and hoped for some head himself.

"Don't worry, friend. The first time that Liverpool scores, you shall get some head, I swear," Simon laughed as he prepared for Dria to suck his cock.

The man's wife wasn't amused, but that was her problem. Simon had to wonder why, until he saw that both of them had collars on their necks....they were both slaves now and neither of them were too keen on the idea, but for whatever reason had opted for it, anyway, unlike sweet, naughty, loud Dria....who had craved this chance to submit instead.

Out of curiosity, he asked, "If you're both slaves, where is your master?"

"In Bristol for the moment. I dread his return, sir. He's our son," the wife spoke for her husband.

"Yes, well now, that is a pickle," Simon grinned as he waited for Dria to go down on him.

"Stepson in my case. Bloody artsy poof. Now he gets to boss us around and he's already told me that I have to suck his dick from now on. All that because we went into debt to finance his business, and this is how he repays us," the man grimaced.

"Well, then, that is a tragic tale, but no one held a gun to your head. Now, if you still want that blowjob, you'd best stop complaining, or else I'll have Dria eat your wife out instead of sucking your cock," Simon warned.

Dria blanched, but slid underneath the table and began sucking on Simon's cock, moaning loudly, hollowing her cheeks to take him in further.

Simon Masterson

"Very good, you naughty little minx, you....very good. Just hope that Manchester keeps scoring and wins. If Manchester loses, I shall not be pleased. I shall make your arse pay for it, too," I warn you, enjoying your mouth on my cock.

"Stroke my balls, too," I instruct you, "I can't wait to cum down your throat. I wonder how much beer you'll have to drink to chase that cocktail down."

I grin at the other guy while noticing how awkward it makes him and his wife.

"Make him jealous. Make him suffer, hearing you suck my cock. Clearly, he hasn't had his dick sucked in years. Maybe it doesn't work anymore," I egg Dria on as she sucks my dick in public, my cock now eagerly fucking her throat.

Dria purred at the praise and sucked him harder, moaning loudly as she stroked his balls, massaging the sensitive sack gently with her palms and starting to take him down her throat, her eyes closed as she relaxed into the task.

Simon Masterson

I forget everything but your mouth around my cock, your lips and tongue exploring it, making me desperately close to the edge, yet I hold back just enough to make you grovel for it. I want you ache for my cum....to yearn for it, before I spill it down your throat.

I grab your hair as I fuck your throat eagerly now.....violating your mouth and using it as a cunny. Finally, however, I can't hold back and the first spurts hit your tongue. Then more, and yet more after that, shooting down your throat. I've cum inside you for the first time, and it is in public.

Just then, however, the bad news hits....Liverpool has scored, too. A rapid recovery, in fact.

"Swallow it all and go suck his dick now. Don't let him cum in your throat, however. He will have to cum outside of you. He doesn't deserve to flood your throat with his cum," I command you.

"Fuck it all, Manchester!" Dria said with a scowl once she swallowed and she made her way to the other slave, beginning to suck his cock.

It didn't take him long to be on the edge, and she pulled off and felt his (small) load hit her creamy white breasts.

She crawled back to her Master and sat up to chase everything down with my beer.

Simon Masterson

It wasn't much longer before Manchester scored again, and I called upon my slut to suck me some more.

"You've done very well. If Manchester continues to do this well, you shall earn a very real reward," I promise you, grinning as you take your place at my feet.

I grab your hair again as you resume your service to me.

Simon Masterson

"Oh, by Jove, you really enjoy this, don't you? You're a natural cum slut, aren't you?" I grab you and fuck your throat harder.

I am a little sore from cumming earlier, but not too much. More to the point, it gives me more staying power and I stop the face fucking for a little bit, abruptly opting to let you serve me and show your creativity.

"Do what you really want to do when you suck a man off, Dria. My pleasure right now is to see what goes on in your bloody beautiful head. I want to see what you are capable of doing?" I decide.

"Let's see you at your best, slut," I urge her.

Dria smiled and swallowed him to the hilt, reaching up and clinging to his hips, her face buried in his pubes, inhaling his scent. Her body shook and trembled with humiliation, but the loud moans and slight gagging told him that she was loving this.

Simon Masterson

I ache all over from my cock to my balls to my ass, my whole body alive as I feel your eagerness to suck me...I revel in your mouth as you worship my cock. Clearly, your body and mind hunger to serve me, not in spite of your humiliation, but somewhat because of it.....

I feel my arousal growing, my hunger, my desire for you, the same that I felt earlier that day when I first purchased you, and I decide something on a whim....I will take you...now, in front of everyone.

"Very good, my slut. However, I said that you could suck me as you pleased, not that I would cum in your mouth. Instead, I want you to bend over for me now. I am going to fuck you, right here and now, in front of everyone present. I am going to slap your ass, too, and then you can suck my dick again straight from your own fanny, full of your juices.....what say you?" I demand of you suddenly, showing that I can and will do as I please.

Dria shuddered and slid her mouth off with a wet pop. "This one has no room to say, Sir. You are this one's Master, she is but a slave." This had to be drilled into her, she was certain that her bum still burned from THAT humiliation.

She got up and bent over the table, showing off a firm but plump ass and a wet pussy.

Simon Masterson

"Excellent attitude, slut. Fine arse you have, too. Fine fanny as well. You were born to be a tart, weren't you? Oh, God, that cunny of yours, it's spectacular," I groan as I enter your pussy, ramming deeper by the second.

I show no mercy now, don't let up at all. This is about dominating and claiming you as well as fucking. It's about asserting my rights to your body, to all of it, as I please. No holes barred. No limits to my power. No safe words.

I ruthlessly ravage your pussy in full view of the entire pub, much to their fascination, as I grab your hair and demand, "I didn't say to quit rooting for the United, did I? Just for that, you have to eat quim. You there, come over here, will ya? Yes, lift up your skirt and drop your knickers. Alright, slut. Eat that wench's fanny while I fuck you. Get yourself a good taste."

I resume ravishing you, plundering your pussy while I make the others watch us and you continue to lick and pleasure the lucky waitress in her cunt. I really let you have it, fucking you wilder and harder by the second, not giving you a chance to recover as I slap your bum hard several times over.

Your bottom turns nice and red from my slaps as I continue to use you for my pleasure, again, and again....

Dria had never feasted on another woman's pussy before and she found that she rather enjoyed it, licking and sucking to her heart's content, moaning loudly as she pushed back against her Master's hips, gasping as the blows got harder. She sucked and licked and moaned, biting her lower lip slightly to keep herself from cumming.

Simon Masterson

I thrust deeper and harder inside Dria, pushing her face into the waitress's crotch, loving how she clearly enjoys all of this, especially liking how the waitress is rubbing and grinding her cunny into Dria's mouth....and then I feel a pair of lips on my balls...someone is licking and sucking my balls as I ream Dria with my cock.

I decide not to worry about that, even as terrific as it is, rather thrusting deeper inside Dria, ruthlessly ravaging her pussy with my cock and forcing her tongue into the waitress's quim.

Back