Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Scarlet moaned as Daddy kissed her and her two sister-slaves worked her lower half, tasting herself on Daddy's tongue and keening in pleasure. She was barrelling towards orgasm now, and she let out a soft whimper against his lips.

Victoria raised an eyebrow at first then caught on to the mistake. She looked Peter over realizing that he must have changed a lot since they were teens.

Victoria put her finger to her lips hushing him for the moment. "I've decided to allow Simon Masterson to oversee my trusts and other banking issues. In fact I would like that document you mentioned on his desk Monday morning. I also need copies of the brookley statements to review. I also want to freeze these accounts and close the Ten Sails account."

She placed the documents on the desk. "Right now.. today."

Simon Masterson

"Cum, my dear Scarlet. Cum for Daddy and your sisters," I told you, kissing your mouth again and again.....

I know that you want it. You want to cum for Daddy and the other two slaves. You must be right on the cusp, desperate to cum.....

Peter Masterson

Peter smiled a little as he heard Mistress say that bit, but the banker looked at him and said, "Um...sir, is that okay?"

"Do as the Lady says and address her, not me. She is the client," Peter curtly told him, just as he imagined Simon saying.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Masterson. I didn't mean to displease you, milady," the man was sweating now, as he began to comply with Via's commands....hands trembling and legs shaking now.

Truth be told, his decision time was coming up soon, and he knew it...and was dreading it. Too much financial pressure...could he keep his job and freedom? He really wasn't sure.

She came on Daddy's gentle command, screaming into his mouth as she exploded. Her body tensed, then went limp underneath of him.

Simon Masterson

I then began rubbing my cock between your cheeks, against the outside of your arsehole, teasing you a bit. It also helped to keep me at least semi-hard, not letting me go limp yet. I began fondling your breasts as well....kissing the back of your neck, too.

"Michelle, go down on Rani. Eat her quim. I want to watch you taste her cunny," I then directed Michelle and Rani to do things together at last to help stiffen my cock.

Michelle didn't hesitate, parting Rani's thighs and licking greedily at that lovely, swarthy flesh that was her pussy. A soft moan escaped Rani, who was clearly intoxicated now.....both Michelle and she were truly caught up in the heat of the moment, so pleased with their new lot in life that the fact that they were going to officially lose their freedom tomorrow didn't seem to bother them at all....if anything, they seemed happy to trade it for life in this sexy new family.

She leaned her head back and moaned softly as she did so, letting her Daddy hold her up and tease her.

Simon Masterson

"Where does Daddy's princess want his cock this time? Where, sweet Scarlet?" I teased you a bit further.

I know that you're likely to be desperate for a good shag...but just where? Meanwhile, Rani became louder and her fanny smelled a bit stronger as Michelle really tongued her cunny very well. Clearly, she had opened up a bit from her religious upbringing, likely to her father's chagrin, but it saved her from far worse fates and she didn't mind at all....

Scarlet gave a loud moan. "Daddy, my ass, please, Daddy," she whimpered, bucking into his hips gently and needy.

Simon Masterson

I realized that you were in earnest and that we were on the same page here, so I took some butter from the table and used it to lube up my cock and your arse....I eased my dick into your bum at first, just the head, and then a bit more, and then the whole enchilada....before we knew it, I was balls deep inside you....moving my hips as we fucked....and kissing the back of your neck and your shoulders.

Meanwhile, Rani now felt Michelle's tongue slide down to her arse as well as her quim, licking and lapping at her, making her squirm, shiver.....etc. In good time, she was soon breathing very shallow....moaning, growling, and even whimpering from the pleasure.

Scarlet moaned wantonly and bucked her hips in time to her Daddy's thrusts, moving her long hair to the side so that he had better access to her shoulders and neck.

Victoria noticed the banker's nervousness but remained in focus of what she wanted. Truth was she needed a friend in the bank who wasn't on Ambrose Kent's payroll.

With the right backing Victoria could cut out these thieves and proceed with her own decisions. Still it was a male image she needed to convert the bad to good and benefit the ones that needed it most.

Simon Masterson

I now thrust deeper, taking you harder, deeper, faster, but also stroking your clit to double the source of pleasure....triple if you counted my mouth on the back of your neck....my kisses on your shoulders now....my other hand playing with your breasts....

Meanwhile, Rani came in a shudder, howling climax from Michelle's tongue and lips on her cunny and arse....and then Michelle sat on her face, which Rani found so intoxicating that she started sucking on her clit with enthusiasm....she was so damn affected by this now....and the intensity of my fuck with you....my cock in your arse as I rammed you deep...it only made things hotter for them.

Peter Masterson

"Very well, then, milady...sir. This is contrary to the express wishes of the late Lord Ambrose Kent, but as he is no longer with us, God rest his soul. If you command it, I will obey," the banker complied while looking shifty and nervous at Peter.....and then he saw something that caught his eye.

"Um...milady, you might want to take a look at this. You, too, Mr. Masterson. Lord Kent's secret account in the Caymans. Right there, milady. Not that much, some 80 quid, but still, a nice slush fund, secreted away and tax-free. Small enough not to be noted. And there are withdrawals from it of 17 quid, done last month, in fact. By Regis Clark, Acting Director for Suffolk. Your immediate predecessor, sir. Last seen here a week ago, in his new capacity as Executive Vice President of the Bank. ISP is clearly his. I recognize it, milady, though he apparently knew the late Lord Kent's pin number. That leaves 63 quid in the account still."

Peter's eyes narrowed at the realization that dawned on him...Clark had either gotten permission from Lord Kent including knowledge of his pin, or else he had embezzled 17 quid at least from the man....outright theft.

Victoria frowned looking over another new account. She didn't understand the slush fund remark but did catch on that the withdrawal happened after Ambrose died. "I want a copy of this. I believe you realize Lord Kent couldn't have authorized this transaction."

Ambrose had been buried six weeks ago and the withdrawal was more recent. Now she knew who one adversary was.

Now she got Simon involved who really didn't know yet. This caused Victoria to worry.

Peter Masterson

"Yes...of course, milady. This presumably puts Mr. Clark's future in very much doubt, and not just his career. The penalty for this act is a minimum of six years in prison....or else enslavement for life....and even if he was given the option and chose prison, he would be enslaved immediately upon release from prison. Mandatory in this case. Statutory penalty for such financial crimes, as such things have contributed to the global recession. And I do not believe that any court in the land would acquit a man guilty of plundering the estate of a recent widow," Clive Larraby observed.

He was not that far from being enslaved himself, after all...but men like this Regis Clark had helped harm the economy and they deserved to pay for it. His old boss, no less...who had vowed once or twice to enslave him.....come to think of it, that was even before the Decisions Act was proposed. Prescient or something else?

"No man deserved it more than him, I would say," Peter noted, grim as he fought back the sheer rage at the idea that the reputable Bank of England was doing this sort of thing.....and what would Simon think? Was he in on it? God, he hoped not! Mistress would never forgive him.....or Peter.

Victoria picked up her documents and put them in her briefcase. She was placing the copies inside the case as well. "Could you tell me who was handling all of Ambrose's accounts prior to my visit five weeks ago?"

Victoria concentrated on what she was told back then. Brook something.. who retired... then someone younger.. a director or something.. had been Ambrose's personal choice.

"I want all my accounts.. either closed or rendered inaccessible without my personal passcode. I do promise to be discreet to avoid a run on the bank." Victoria was making irrational decisions but based on what she just learned it made sense to her.

Victoria sat down and put her hand on her lap. "Today I wanted to put my financial headaches to rest only to discover I've been cheated from day one of my husband's affairs with the one bank that has the prestigious reputation. I feel sick."

"After I receive my confirmation that all sixteen of these accounts are secured, Mr. Masterson will you see me to my home." Victoria gave Peter the final ruse to leave without making matters difficult as Larraby would act odd about Simon leaving.

Leaving the bank Victoria crumbled midway down the stairs. Victoria gripped Peter tightly. "Dinna let me fall."

Scarlet squirmed and moaned, bowing her back beautifully into his cock and mouth, thrusting her breasts into his hand. Her eyes were on her sister slaves, and she let out a shuddering whimper as she felt herself race towards another orgasm.

Simon Masterson

I then noticed just how excited Rani and Michelle were, on top of how you were....and it really sank in...these were my girls....I had my family.....I had my sweet girls, my harem.....my lady slaves.....my tarts.

I shuddered as I heard you cum....and I began cumming as well at last....shooting my seed balls deep inside you again.

Just then, Michelle collapsed from her own release, and I pulled you up for a kiss....gesturing for the others to join us as well....my mouth was on fire as I kissed each of you in turn....back and forth....

And then...."Now, ladies, kiss each other for me."

I loved the pure sensuality of this moment, of course...three women kissing as my lovers and each other's.

Peter Masterson

Larraby nervously nodded, looking at Peter once more to be sure, much to Peter's annoyance, demonstrated when he repeated, "Do as milady commands, Larraby, or perhaps your days of freedom shall be numbered."

Larraby then rushed to comply, though Peter privately thought he'd make a happier slave than master, truth be told.

Meanwhile, once home, Peter exerted his balance and strength to hold Via up....he would never let his Mistress, his Lady, fall....he'd rather take the fall himself if he must. By now, he was ready to walk on fire for her if she asked it of him. He adored her.....she had given him the freedom to be more than some pampered scion of the English gentry....the freedom to obey, submit, and serve.....

No, he carried her back to her bed calmly and steadily, laying her down with an expression of ardent love on his face.....he was hers....and he was now sure that she was his, too....at least at heart.

Scarlet moaned and began kissing Michelle and Rani enthusiastically, allowing them to devour her mouth as she devoured theirs, nibbling on their lower lips and her hands flying everywhere.

Victoria broke and cried silently over the changes. She was being controlled from the grave it felt. If there was something strong to drink in the car she might have partook as it was it was a quick ride home.

Jacob saw the car pull up and opened the main door for lady Via and her first. "Lass is there anee thin ya be needin?"

It was the distressed look of her face that caused him to frown. "'Ot toddie?"

Victoria nodded and felt lifted up the stairs. Once in her room she touched Peter's face. "Da ya think Simon will forgive us fer our ruse?"

There it was, half of her problem was the lies that were put in play. The other half was guilt of doing the very thing she despised the most. Finally Victoria sat up and touched Peter again. "Ya 'ave ta warn 'im. I willna fergive meself iffa we bring 'arm ta 'im."

All her stress was bringing out the old Victoria and her cockney slang. Victoria welcomed Molly bringing the hot toddie and sobbed in the woman's arms after swallowing half the glass.

Simon Masterson

"Now, girls, kiss me, and then it's time for a shower. Rani and Michelle, shower together. Scarlet shall shower with me afterward. Scarlet always showers with Daddy, don't you?" I instructed you.

I spread my arms to embrace my slaves....my lasses, as we kiss. I want them to feel and know how much I care for them and how I shall take good care for them....love and protect them....provide for them all.

Peter Masterson

Peter smiled sadly at Via, kissing her softly, a lover's kiss rather than a slave's in this case. He nodded.

"Mistress, Simon would want his bankers behaving properly and not hurting those for whom he cares. I think that he would understand that You had to protect Your assets from such chicanery. He wouldn't approve of them plundered Your late husband and Yourself. Simon might be an aggressive, domineering sort of man, but he is an honest and honorable one as well."

"Yes, Daddy," Scarlet purred, kissing him and her sister slaves as she did so, beaming happily. She had her family.

Back