Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Anne slowly stood up and her ass was throbbing as she went with Ellen out the servants door. She paused a few moments and uttered. "Thank you first."..

Jacob gave a nod of approval at Anne's punishment befitting the crime. Jacob also held young Church tightly by the arms and gave no chance of escape from the punishment he was bound to get.

"T'ere's a pop ova c'ance I be takin a pound of flesh." Jacob smiled. "One ov dem blokes is meh kin.... 'e might be 'andin yer arse ta meh after all."

Marie answers the door and brings the three constables to the drawing room. Just as Victoria gets facts from Peter.

"Thank you. " Victoria nods and kisses his cheek..

Turning to the officers. "I do apologize about the gates and the delay of your entry. As I've learned there is a trespasser in my home."

"According to the complaint Lady Kent. This bloke has been here a while." The first spoke repeating the call notes.

"You will have to confirm with my staff. I was conducting business when someone came to have the issue resolved. This is my personal slave, Peter. I gave him permission to oversee the problem. You may speak with him about the details."

The second fellow steps into the room and takes Edmund from Jacob. "See ya at Thursday's game."

"Six pounds a goal." Jacob teased his cousin. " Best cuff 'im tight."

The first fellow glances at Peter and opens his pad. "Alright lets have the details."

Simon Masterson

Simon smiled at his slaves and leaned over to kiss each of them on the lips, cheeks, and forehead.

"I think that a little rest is called for here, don't you ladies agree? Needless to say, this new family is off to a banging good start, isn't it?" he chuckled at them.

"Good job, each of you. Very impressive work, girls. Just understand. For Scarlet, I'm Daddy. For the rest of you, I'm Master. But I think that I have enough slaves, at least for now. I shall take very good care of each of you. This shall be a family, a new household, you see. I am the Master of this house, the lord of it. Scarlet is the lady and mistress of the house, second only to me. She answers only and directly to me.

"In any case, you two new slaves have impressed me and I shall enjoy discovering what all we can be and do together. Tomorrow, you shall register and you shall have one last chance to back out, you know. What will you say?" he reminded them.

Peter Masterson

Peter was glad that Mistress was pleased with him, though still annoyed that Anne and Edmund had put him in that spot. He relayed every detail that he was told, plus Edmund's attitude and Anne's punishment.

"So, you see, Constables, it's a pretty serious crime, I think. Though as a slave, I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do," he added humbly, but still with quiet dignity.

Being called Mistress's personal slave hadn't hurt matters, either, especially as the Constables caught on very fast as to the meaning. Both of them grinned a little as they left.

And the younger one, a female Constable, even told him with a wink, "Your Mistress ever tires of you, tell her to send you my way."

Which just made him blush a bit now.

The first officer did agree that trespassing and misusing another slave was serious. "Hold tight to this card. In case you're summoned for the magistrate's office."

Victoria glances at the trio as they left. "Find Anne and bring her to my quarters."

Victoria was very pleased with how Peter handled responsibility. She was satisfied with his ability to be authoritative with his peers. She even noticed that sour puss Jacob wasn't grumbling over being lowered in rank.

Victoria went back to her room just to handle another phone call. It was someone from the bank. "We just need you to sign forms of ownership and need a copy of the death certificate."

Victoria replied. "I need to oversee some home issues and will be there within two hours."

"I would gladly oversee your finances, Lady Kent." The man offered politely.

"I believe there was another person delegated for the position according to my husband's will." Victoria quickly added not wanting to deal with another cash register eyed asshole.

Peter Masterson

Peter took the card and whispered to Mistress Via, "You know, Mistress, my brother Simon would handle Your finances for no fee at all, and honourably, honestly. Because You are family to him. I believe that entirely."

He added, "Where do You want me to go for now while You deal with Anne?"

He assumed, after all, that this was just girl talk. Edmund was in police custody now, after all.

Scarlet nuzzled into her Daddy, and she watched Michelle and Rani with eager eyes. "I hope you two decide to stay," she said shyly to her sister-slaves. She held out her hands to the two women, welcoming them into her family and life.

Victoria nodded at Peter's suggestion. "I was thinking along the same idea. I'll call and set up an appointment. Before the bank goes and assigns someone to me..again."

Victoria points to the bed. "You will wait for me there, Dearheart."

Anne stands there waiting as Victoria goes and sits down in the chair. She holds open her arms. "Come to me."

Anne moves forward and kneels in front of her Mistress sobbing.

Victoria looked Anne over. "Once I was in the same position you are. Before the Mistress of a home begging forgiveness without speaking. She rebuked me and called me horrible names. Accused me of crimes I hadn't done though might have if I stayed in her home. She called me a harlot for being in love with her sons. She sent me and my mum away breaking my heart for one I truly loved. Time passed and I matured catching the eye of another man. I married him because he spoke sweet words of love only to be deceiving of his true nature. I was swayed by false love and I believe you have learned that same painful lesson. Don't let a man talk you into his bed unless he has proven what he'll give up for you to have you. So no more tears.. I forgive you.. you are still young and have time to find your true love."

Anne looked up and cried harder. How could anyone think such horrible things about her Mistress.

Victoria used honesty to make Anne see that its easy to do the wrong thing but in telling her story Peter learned a bit more about his Vicky after she was sent away.

Peter Masterson

Peter was pleased to see that Mistress would agree and was thinking the same way as he did. He was intrigued to learn just how things had gone after their escapades when Mum had caught them. Mum could always be a pain in the arse, though she had in some ways rubbed off on him in the sense of Peter finding a dominant woman, too...though thankfully not cruel. Peter was very bitter and sad to hear of just how rough things had been for her.

Her last comment about what sacrifices a man would make to have a woman made Peter wonder....was that why she liked him so much, because he had given up so much for her? If so, that gave him even more reason to hope that she wouldn't betray their love with Simon. Simon gave up money for another woman, while Peter had given up his freedom for Mistress. There was no comparison there. Though surely, Simon had proven that he would sacrifice for a woman, just not the same way, so presumably Mistress approved of Simon bedding his slave.

Peter only knew that he regretted nothing as he waited on the bed, listening to the sobs from Anne and Mistress's words of clemency and kindness. His instincts had been right about Mistress....punish a bit and then forgive....that was a relief as well.

Simon Masterson

"I have no doubt as to my choice. Tonight, I became a woman and Master made me so. I owe him everything. I shall register as his and gladly accept my role under him and...yes, even under you," Rani smiled shyly, but contentedly, "Thank You, Master. And thank you, Scarlet, for encouraging my plans for Master and us."

"And as for me, well, I couldn't run my own life to save it. We all know that, Scarlet...Rani....Master. I'm a bloody disaster financially. To be claimed by a loving owner who would bed me and share me with my best girlfriends.....and to lick that sweet fanny and arse again....it's a dream come true. Count me in! I'm going to register as Yours tomorrow, Master," Michelle said her bit as well, blushing, but licking her lips for more of Scarlet's cunny juices.

"Excellent news. Well, don't worry....I shall take you next, Michelle, love," Simon warned them.

"Thank You for that, Master," Michelle beamed.

"Yes, and then Scarlet for another roll in the hay toward the end. I am notorious for being able to recover plenty of times in one night," Simon smiled savagely like a wild predator.

"But for now, let's clean up the kitchen, shall we?" he instructed them, even making it clear that he would direct and take part in the clearing away after all.

Scarlet smiled and she nuzzled her Daddy one last time before leading the way to the kitchen, a little pep in her step.

Victoria dried Anne's face and with a teasing tone. "Next time I'll be the one spanking your bare bottom while you're bouncing to the log."

Anne laughed hearing the story before. "Yes Mistress."

Victoria stood up and remarked coolly "this is one.. I shall distrust you if there is a second.. but understand.. third and I'll sell you back to Peitard."

Anne nodded and went back to her duties rightfully chastised.

Victoria looks back to Peter and smiles. "We have a trip to the bank to make."

Simon Masterson

"I like how happy you ladies are now. I can see now just how having the right favourite, the right Daddy's girl has hidden benefits, such as locating her sister-slaves. Come on, love, let's clear this kitchen up, and then we can retire to the bedroom for the next phase of our little initiation," Simon led the clean-up, while admiring their naked bodies as well.....

Once the kitchen was cleared up, he told Scarlet, "Don't worry....no pillory tonight. For none of you. No paddling. I'm too drunk to wield that paddle right now and these two aren't as advanced in their acceptance of things as you are. That can wait until at least tomorrow. Now, grab the hair removal cream and apply it to both ladies. When that's done, it's the shower for them, and then I shall take Michelle at last."

Peter Masterson

"Yes, Mistress...what shall I wear if we're going out there? Did You want to wait on the major matters until after Simon returns from his holiday and only do the basics?" Peter asked her, curious about that detail.

"I am glad You seem pleased with my judgment in this affair. It did upset me to learn of just cruel Mum was to You, though. Speaking of Simon, did You plan to discussing banking matters over supper?"

"Yes, Daddy," Scarlet said with a warm smile and she kissed her Daddy sweetly before applying the hair removal cream to Michelle and Rani and ushering them into the shower. When they were clean and free of unwanted hair, she dried them off and led them to where Daddy was, and she pulled Rani off to the side so Daddy could have Michelle. "I'll make you feel good, Rani," she whispered as she kissed her sister-slave's neck and shoulders.

Simon Masterson

"Thank you, Scarlet....oh, my....I can see why men like to see this a lot!" Rani confessed as she began kissing Scarlet as well, caressing her body and massaging her flesh.

Meanwhile, Michelle was a bitch in heat right then.....she needed it from her new master, and she needed it badly. She lay on her belly, presenting her arse to Simon, who began licking it for a second to tease her, before sliding three fingers into her wet quim....and before she knew it, he was inside her. Simon's hips began rocking back and forth as Michelle bucked hers, timing her strokes to collide properly with his.

God.....by Jove, this was amazing! Michelle felt as if she had died and gone to Heaven....but so did Simon, who was now buried inside her smooth, velvety slit, taking her....making her his.

For Rani, meanwhile.....time stopped and she couldn't help but begin kissing Scarlet's bosom, taking her nipples into her mouth to suck and lick them. She rubbed her belly and fanny against Scarlet's knees.

Scarlet moaned loudly and caressed Rani's hair as she began to massage her arse, grinding her knee back into her quim. "Doesn't that taste good, Rani? I wonder if Daddy will let you suck on them when I am lactating. . . Milk directly from the source," she whispered softly.

Simon Masterson

"Yes.....please! I want to suck from your breasts....to drink your milk and help keep it coming," Rani urged Scarlet....very eager, while fondling Scarlet's bum and grinding against her knees.

Michelle, meanwhile, began really panting and moaning loudly, her entire body convulsing as she felt Simon thrust in and out of her. She belonged to someone....someone older, more powerful....someone like her pervy stepfather, but richer and more sophisticated, and this time, she could do what they both wanted and fuck.

She screamed her orgasm aloud right as Rani also came from the knee against her crotch....the Punjabi princess's juices soaking Scarlet's knees.

Scarlet hummed and lazily kept grinding her knee against the Punjabi's fanny, encouraging the pussy juice flow before setting her knee down. "Mind doing the same for me?"she asked softly.

Victoria nodded to the mahogany wardrobe. "Dress casual. Everything you need is there."

The wardrobe was a stately piece of furniture. And looking at the detailed engravings one would think the piece was centuries old instead of brand new. The doors made up most of the seven feet of height with ivory handles shaped like clipper ships. Beneath those doors was two drawers side by side. The left housing boots and shoes where as the right contains belts, suspenders, and other forms of men's clothing accessories.
Inside the doors was a mirror perfectly placed for correcting one's tie. Three drawers.. top holding socks , ties, and silk boxers. Middle sweaters and knitted vests. Bottom held five pair of fashionable jeans. The double rod running two thirds top was silk shirts as the bottom had cotton and a few t-shirts. The remaining part held three Italian suits in cleaners plastic. All chosen by Victoria the day she purchased her Masterson.

Victoria added some make-up while Peter changes. "I've been putting off the bank for over a month. I really am nervous about signing documents since I've discovered numerous clerical errors on bank statements. Perhaps I have more then eight accounts and my pages are mixed up. Now they tell me I need to sign something so my accountant can manage the company bills and be my financial consultant."

Victoria sighs as the phone rings. Answering it was not one of her smartest decisions. "Hello.. this is Lady Kent... yes I know of this holding.... as I told Rawlins I am not one sending another copper until I've reviewed the books... it doesn't matter how my husband did things... hold that thought... oh no I'll personally see to the matter.. I do hope you are not threatening me, Scully cause I could've sworn you said you're going to torch the bay... I've already jailed a man for trespass and illegal use of my property... tread lightly or you'll be the second."

Victoria put the phone back in the cradle and glances back at Peter. "What was that.
. Oh no.. I couldn't do that to Simon.. but if he brings up shop, I might"

Victoria picks up her purse and hands Peter the briefcase. "Find Derrik.. he might be having lunch.. tell him bring round the car.. we'll be out til four thirty."

Simon Masterson

Rani nodded and said, "Yes, I want to make you cum. You helped me convince him to take me. And you made me cum very nicely....please put your cunny wherever I can make it cum."

For Michelle, however, she kept cumming in a sequence of miniature orgasms that exploded like volcanic eruptions from her. She screamed and tightened up again and again, before her hips moved one time too many, thrashing against Simon and forcing the inevitable eruption of Mount Simon.....his cock shooting his lava....his magma....his hot cum....deep inside her. Which in turn prompted a final release from the reality of his seed within her.....his hot, creamy spunk filling her.

"Oh, Master.....this is what I've wanted for so long. And no mother to stop me this time. I want you even more than I wanted my stepfather," Michelle confessed.

Peter Masterson

"As You wish, Mistress," Peter smiled once dressed in one of those very nice and stylish "business casual" outfits.

One thing was sure.....Mistress's tastes had greatly improved from her youth. She had developed elegance, class....refinement. Perhaps she had picked that up from Ambrose....perhaps.

He found Derrik, who was busy stuffing himself with a Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich, and gave him Mistress's instructions, "I'd put that sandwich away in a cooler and eat it later. Rushing a bite is bad for digestion," he noted.

With that, he returned to Mistress and awaited Her pleasure, whatever that was. He still held the briefcase, of course.

Scarlet reached down and dipped her fingers into the juices flowing against her thigh and brought them to her lips, sucking them clean. "Delicious," she purred. "Use your fingers, my sweet Rani, please."

Derrik grumbled not getting to finish lunch.

Molly packed it up with a bottle of water in a pail. "Jus wait til yer stopped."

Derrik took it to the car and pulled to the front. He got out and opened the door. "Good afternoon Lady. Where shall I trans.. s..port you."

"Bank of London.. I have some business to attend to. Do take the scenic route. I hate be punctual for those peacocks." Victoria replied as she slides in and pats the seat. "Sit here my first."

Derrik grinned and took his time getting to the bank. Victoria exited the vehicle and took Peter's arm and gracefully strolled into the lobby. What she didn't expect was the whispers floating about.

A few mistook Peter for Simon.. and there was where her banker made his first mistake.

Simon Masterson

Rani began slipping her fingers deep inside Scarlet, her tongue added to the mix as well, her desires, her lusts heating up as she began munching on her new lover and finger-fucking her. Just then, Michelle knelt behind Scarlet and spread the cheeks of her bum to begin rimming her arse. I had fun of my own, however....kissing and licking each of the girls in turns....licking the sweat off each of them....kissing their lips as well with a good dose of tongue.

Scarlet....Michelle...and Rani....he got a good taste of Scarlet's cunny off the third mouth...and more than a little of his sweet daughter's ass off Michelle. And then letting Scarlet taste herself off of his own tongue.

Peter Masterson

"Back from holiday already, Mr. Masterson?" Clive Larraby inquired, rather intrigued.

"I think that you've made a mistake, Mr. Larraby," Peter was non-committal, in case he might learn something about his brother, "but he was truthful about their being a mistake at least."

"Of course, sir. Whatever....whatever you say, sir," Clive began sweating visibly....the Director was not a man to fuck with.

Clive was one of many who shook in their boots about even the idea of annoying Simon. The man had a reputation at work of being a ball-busting bastard. Rightfully so, too. Simon was a downright ruthless man at work, but that was his job as a Director.

Do you want me to keep up the pretense, Mistress? Peter mouthed to Via, not sure if she wanted to keep up the charade. It might be of use to them, after all.

Back