13 Pairings
4 Seasons Change--butters
5 Unchanging Terzanelle--Angeline
6 Hindsight--todski
7 Untitled--Trix...Rememories--Butters
9 Phoenix Rising--Trix
12 Changing Chemistry--Tzara
13 Untitled--todski

On second, more thorough read through...these struck me as potentially possible. I'd have to go back and read more of the other contributors' works to get a better sense of what might have been from them.

:cool:

Nope and nope, though someone else PM'd me tagging me for Phoenix Rising.

I'm getting the feeling, though, that the poet behind it is female. And, even if not, I like how they seem to show a gender reversal on the other poem in that pair (or how the genders were reversed by the other poet, if that's the order they came in ;))

"plot tensions in the book of love" is by butters (which Angie already guessed and ms. b. already confirmed). The other poem by her is "untitled" in pairing 10.

"plot tensions in the book of love" is by butters (which Angie already guessed and ms. b. already confirmed). The other poem by her is "untitled" in pairing 10.

I had thought of that one. also. Thanks for the confirmations...I made my list without rereading the thread, so as to not be swayed by revelations/spoilers...hehehe :D

Contributor's List:

AlwaysHungry
Angeline
Butters
Champagne
GreenMountaineer
GuiltyPleasures
HoneyAdored
Legerdemer
Piscator
Remec
Todski
Trix
Tzara

13 Pairings
4 Seasons Change--butters
5 Unchanging Terzanelle--Angeline
6 Hindsight--todski
7 Untitled--Trix...Rememories--Butters
9 Phoenix Rising--Trix
12 Changing Chemistry--Tzara
13 Untitled--todski

On second, more thorough read through...these struck me as potentially possible. I'd have to go back and read more of the other contributors' works to get a better sense of what might have been from them.

yup :D

yup
newp
:D

I had thought of that one. also. Thanks for the confirmations...I made my list without rereading the thread, so as to not be swayed by revelations/spoilers...hehehe :D

see above :D

Lol, so far the only pieces that have been positively confirmed are:

butters, plot tensions in the book of love from pairing #11
Butters, rememories from pairing #7

From what I've read others have been alluded to but not identified specifically.

So, 2 down, 24 to go.

Btw, I want to play Clue with y'all :D

Lol, so far the only pieces that have been positively confirmed are:

butters, plot tensions in the book of love from pairing #11
Butters, rememories from pairing #7

From what I've read others have been alluded to but not identified specifically.

So, 2 down, 24 to go.

Btw, I want to play Clue with y'all :D

Isn't it always Colonel Mustard with the candlestick in the smoking room?

Would you like everyone whose poem(s) has/ve been correctly identified to confirm? Or would people still like to guess a while longer?

Would you like everyone whose poem(s) has/ve been correctly identified to confirm? Or would people still like to guess a while longer?

Don't have to confirm if ya don't wanna. I was just putting the confirmed hits out there for those still guessing. It looked like some were being taken for confirmed that haven't been.

Because we all suck?

Lol, no, though some of the misses are amusing to me, because it's a fun group that plays well with one another. Some very inscrutable, others with no poker face whatsoever, it'd be a good time.

Now if I ask ya to play poker, it's 'cause I think ya suck :D

Soooo! I've been too busy reading everybody's back poetry looking for clues ;-) to comment till now. This has been a really fun challenge Trix, thanks for organising it.

My thoughts so far are;

6 Hindsight-Trix
10 Trix-untitled /On a Winters-Tod or GP

Well, ya got one of mine, so we're up to 3 confirmed :)

I will cop to Vernal Blurt, because I have been fingered multiple times on that one. ;)
And yes, I have read a smidgen of Wallace Stevens, long ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I don't think anyone is going to identify my other poem, though. :devil:

Blessed me Father, for I have sinned

I did "Changing Chemistry" so much as a teenager Father Riley would have damned me for eternity unless I said 3 Hail Marys and 1 Our Father.

I did "Oxymoronic" too, but that's a venial sin for those of you in the know.

I did "Changing Chemistry" so much as a teenager Father Riley would have damned me for eternity unless I said 3 Hail Marys and 1 Our Father.

I did "Oxymoronic" too, but that's a venial sin for those of you in the know.

:D made me snort, my buddies are already talking about cutting me off.

6 down, 20 to go.

I will cop to Vernal Blurt, because I have been fingered multiple times on that one. ;)
And yes, I have read a smidgen of Wallace Stevens, long ago in a galaxy far, far away.

I don't think anyone is going to identify my other poem, though. :devil:

Lol, I think you might be right on that. I got outted by someone with inside info, so ya never can tell.

Yes, paring 2 - The big question is mine, very much inspired by Trix's theme for the contest.

Back