Decadents and Dropouts IC

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss laughed softly. "We are not conventional people, why should we live some, then? I mean like the peasants with their marriages and big famlies and children and all that square stuff. I am not a slut, but not prude, either... Maybe we could all be lovers." she quickly looked around and whispered. "Well, except for the dwarf, who is not so attractive for me, and the nice old sailor, but he is although not exactly my taste. But if we trust each other, and live together, why shouldn't we.. well?"

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor looked at Phyliss and put a hand on her cheek, "I`ve never considered you a slut. And I`d... like the idea of being... lovers. And for your last question, the answer is yes."

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss giggled. "We will see about the last one. I think we will spent some time on this cog, and we might have some time to fill out... but now, we should have a look at Zaehn first, and then we should all have something to eat. I think we all haven't been eating anything for the whole day." she turned around to look at Zaehn, who looked really a bit better now.
"The poison ist still in him, but I do not dare to give him any more of this stuff. But he has improved a little, and if the poison is similar the the one I knew... he should recover again, but I do not know how fast."

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor smiled and nodded in confirmation, "I think the sailor has the poison under control and as for food, well..." With a wave of his hand and a whisper of a word, a pile of food appeared in his hand, "Being a spellcaster has it`s advantages."

Phyliss Ovida

"Wow, not bad." she said. "But let us get all over to the table. There is some wine although." she looked over to the upsidedown tub, with the tablecloth on it, where she had arranged the candleholders, goblets and some food. Nevertheless, she took some of the food that Tronfur produced out of nothing. She looked down to Zaehn once more.
"There is nothing more we can do now for him, except letting him rest. It is best to keep him here in fresh air. I put a blanket over him, that is better then down below the deck." said Skandölf.
The gorgon went over to the table and took one of the goblets, and fille dit with wine. "Come on, everybody. It has been a hard day."

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor was happy that he had been able to please Phyliss. Whenever Phyliss was happy, he was happy. Trunfor helped to set up the table and food.

Phyliss Ovida

"I admit we don't have any chairs, but there is a limit to space... but we have plenty of cushions, I took care of that. So we can sit down on deck, if we like. Gryph, and you as well, Skandölf and Colin, don't you want anything?" The dwarf and old sailor came as well. They were hungry, and it was not very often that they did have wine at all. Even if the kind of presentation was unusual. They never had seen a tablecloth that closeley.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor ate with the other. as they gathered around the table. He didn`t engage inmuch conversation. He wasn`t the social type, but the event was entertaining.

Phyliss Ovida

Tronfur ate, and she took some as well, after a drink of wine. Skandölf ate and drank quite well, and Colin, who was first hesitating about something, just joined in. She was just waiting for Gryph, but she had called him, so he should come soon.

Gryph

"Relic is out there on the bank with Haerdon, Haerdon seems tied up and stripped down to his underwear."

Gryph was suddenly glad for the vision qualities given to him by his ancestry,

"It could be a trap, but just sailing by could also lead us into another trap."

Trunfor sighed and looked at Gryph, "Forget them. They betrayed us. Their our enemies. Theyll trick us again and plus, I don`t have much energy left for another battle and adventure. My spells are unning out as well."

Gryph

Gryph looked at Trunfor,

"And if passing them now means that we just go right into another trap? I'd rather take them both out now and lessen the element of surprise, by the way metal and flames can be very persuasive when one wants an answer in a hurry."

Trunfor sighe, "I follow Phyliss`s decision, but I ask you this. What trap could they have ahead in a river after we`ve just got done set sailing about and hour or two ago. That`s not long enough to eset up a trap that would take down a whole ship and cover the entire river. Also, I don`t know how much I have left in me."

Phyliss Ovida

"Whhaat?" squealed Phyliss. First the idiots at the dock, now that treacherous beast, did they never find a break? She nearly exploded, but forced herself to calm down. She had to work hard not to scream as she rushed over to the railing, where she took the filled goblet in her left hand, while she picked up the light crossbow with her right hand.
"I will just shoot her, maybe then we can celebrate undisturbed! Where is she?!" she walked to the railing, still having both hands filled, but she could should that light crossbow with one hand easily. And she would hit her right between the eyes, even it it was dark. And she wouldn't spill one drop of wine while she did.

Gryph

He gave Trunfor a fangy grin,

"Never underestimate anybody, we spent a lot of time to get ready after they left, Relic knew we will be going down river, so it is not that impossible."

He frowned as he looked down at the doppelganger and then at Phyliss, from what Relic did to them in the tavern it was obvious that she knew something about poisons and their effects.

"Phyliss, did it occur to you that maybe we could have a use for Relic right now?"

He motioned at -Z-,

"With the knowledge she has of poisons, maybe she could be of assistance."

He looked back at where he saw the pair before only to find them gone,

"Damned hellfires,"

he slammed his fist onto the railing, almost cracking it.

Last edited:
Trunfor sighed again, "Didn`t our sailor friend already take care of the poison problem. Good job by the way Skandolf."

Phyliss Ovida

"Now he has a chance to recover. If we let get her hands on him, he is lost." she hissed. "Now I am not so surprised of the sudden attack on the docks. They had failed to get him - and us - at the docks as you blew the fire, and now she is sent behind us for another trick."

Phyliss Ovida

"Plan is easy. I have two loaded crossbows..." Phyliss took a sip of wine in between "and we have to treacherous fiends. In the end, I have two emptie crossbows and no fiends left."

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor heard the anger in Phyliss`s voice and he didn`t like it. It made him uneasy. He walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "Don`t do it, please. I know how you feel and what your going through. But you must listen to me, don`t take revenge because if you do, you`ll regret it for the rest of your life. So please, look into your heart, and ask yourself, can you do this?"

He grabbed her hand with his and looked at her, waiting for her response.

Phyliss Ovida

"Now..well.." Phyliss felt rather unsecure now. Maybe she was a bit shortfused after all. She wasn't really a killer, was she?
"We have to do something." she said very low.

Trunfor smiled at Phyliss`s response, "That can be decided. We can just move on down the river and forget all about them. They them more interested in eachother than us, and if they do come and threaten or attack us, I`ll see to personally. You have my word."

Phyliss Ovida

"But... if we run now from them, we will always run. I wasn't really worried about Haerdon alone, but now he had teamed up with Relic... or maybe the had teamed up much earlier, even before we met. I think we should not avoid the confrontation." protested Phyliss.

Trunfor Blackheart

Trunfor nodded, "Then I`ll go and meet them. You stay here and help Gryph protect the ship." then Trunfor prepared to get ready to head towards Relic and Haerdon.

Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss thought of holding him back, but of course, this was useless. Anyhow, was she entitled to give him orders?
"I suppose I can't hold you back. But be careful. And I am here with the crossbow, and if I think they start to threat you I will shoot them down. Allright?" Phyliss looked outside. Relic and Haerdon were not to be seen by now. How should she shoot them down?

Back