Dani’s Secret Garden

danilonglegs

Really Experienced
Dani’s Secret Garden
Part 1: The Proposition
By: Danilonglegs

I have finished part 1 and have a decent idea in my head on how this is going to finish. Wondering if anyone would enjoy reading my first part of a new series and offering some feedback! Maybe it will influence a few of the characters? Thanks in advance. In my old thread I featured some costume ideas that go with the story which I included a small screenshot of here. If you want to see them larger search for my old thread too. ;)

https://www.literotica.com/s/part-01-the-proposition

Attachments

• IMG_4518.jpeg
    IMG_4518.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 91
I know one of them will be a photographer and he has long telephoto lenses set up all over.

Another works as a charcoal artist or painter sketching the various poses hard as a rock the whole time of course and nothing else helps.

There are 8 clients so I’ll keep thinking of ideas for later, any suggestions on a career for one of the characters?

Part 2: The counter offer of my secret garden series has been submitted just awaiting the approval! Who is going to read it when it comes out?

In addition to story feedback I’d also like some help choosing a future outfit for part 3! If you were one of the eight dirty men watching me dance in my garden what would you ask me to wear? Lol, here are some options help me out here! Too many good options!

Attachments

• IMG_4528.jpeg
    IMG_4528.jpeg
    649.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_4523.jpeg
    IMG_4523.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4527.jpeg
    IMG_4527.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4521.jpeg
    IMG_4521.jpeg
    598.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4525.jpeg
    IMG_4525.jpeg
    496.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4526.jpeg
    IMG_4526.jpeg
    550.9 KB · Views: 62
In addition to story feedback I’d also like some help choosing a future outfit for part 3! If you were one of the eight dirty men watching me dance in my garden what would you ask me to wear? Lol, here are some options help me out here! Too many good options!
I dying for your stunning beautiful ass.

All outfit is perfect and vibrant. But 4th outfit is nice. You look stunning in this outfit. Dear love you

Yes sure your dirty watcher including me will enjoy your next show
Yayyyy it looks like my dirty watchers will be happy then! Part 2 is published but could use some more feedback and some 5 star ratings cough* lol jk

I ended up just blending a little of all of them for my outfit in the new story! If you like the pics be sure and read Dani’s secret garden part 1,2 and 3 just went live today!!!!

Yum! 2, 3,4,5...all winners. Perhaps the double braid touches my inner Viking. It would look elegant next to my errection...you're not allowed to turn around yet though🐺🪵🔥⚔️🥂

Yum! 2, 3,4,5...all winners. Perhaps the double braid touches my inner Viking. It would look elegant next to my errection...you're not allowed to turn around yet though🐺🪵🔥⚔️🥂
I ended up mixing all those for part 3s outfit.

So now I need help..what will I wear for part 4? I need some outside the
Box outfit ideas…colors? If you were one of Dani’s Dirty watchers what would you have me wear for you? Lol looking forward to lots of good costume suggestions

I ended up mixing all those for part 3s outfit.

So now I need help..what will I wear for part 4? I need some outside the
Box outfit ideas…colors? If you were one of Dani’s Dirty watchers what would you have me wear for you? Lol looking forward to lots of good costume suggestions
Fur. Possible wolf over head...maybe bear,...oohh Canadian Lynx. If not into fur, You would do very well with an elf/ bunny hybrid or weathered tartan, showing your beautiful ass on as many occasions as possible.

Fur. Possible wolf over head...maybe bear,...oohh Canadian Lynx. If not into fur, You would do very well with an elf/ bunny hybrid or weathered tartan, showing your beautiful ass on as many occasions as possible.
I like the fur idea but I’m staying bunny for sure lol: I’ll have you help me for the photos and I’ll make you the wolf head for sure!!

What colors do you think I look best in?

I like the fur idea but I’m staying bunny for sure lol: I’ll have you help me for the photos and I’ll make you the wolf head for sure!!

What colors do you think I look best in?
I like grey and heron blue ...panties, black...lace or fabric, you chose...or pantyless bunny...mmm yes better...simple is better...lol

I like grey and heron blue ...panties, black...lace or fabric, you chose...or pantyless bunny...mmm yes better...simple is better...lol
I’ll work on some costume ideas and see how they come out!! Now which character will I base you on? Perhaps the chess master or National Geographic photographer…I could easily make one of them built like a Viking lol

Back