Damsel's Fetish Bar and Grille

Status
Not open for further replies.
bmw1080 said:
Pulling up a barstool and catching one of the bartenders eye. heineken please. mmmm maybe should have brought my paddle along.

:eek:

Hi there bmw ~ Welcome to Damesl's Place!!

Drawing you a Heineken. Placing it in front of you. Hope you have a great time here. :)

Owlz said:
Damsel, thank you for this great thread! :kiss: :rose:

Hi Owlz ~ Nice to see you here. Yes, Damsel can do such spectacular things. Hope you have a good time. :)

Whispering_Wolf57 said:
Congrats on your new club damsell..looks very nice..i wish you all the best..Looks like a nice crowd starting lots of lovely ladies and guys...lol:)

Hi there WW ~ Yes, Damsel's Place is quite a wonderful place to drop in. Hope you do often. :)

kayte said:
Hi there WW ~ Yes, Damsel's Place is quite a wonderful place to drop in. Hope you do often. :)

thank you kayte...always a pleasure seeing you..lets hope it is as successful as we know it will be..:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for the opening day..

Re: hello

lictulips said:
I love your place congradulations.......and enjoy

hi lictulips,,,, have a seat, stay awhile, all the people here are really nice :)

Whispering_Wolf57 said:
thank you kayte...always a pleasure seeing you..lets hope it is as successful as we know it will be..:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for the opening day..

As it is always grand to see you WW ~ I am sure Damsel's Place will thrill us all. :p :devil:

Re: hello

lictulips said:
I love your place congradulations.......and enjoy

Hello lictulips ~ Welcome to Damel's Place. Hope you visit often and have a grand time. :D

Re: Re: hello

appleapps said:
hi lictulips,,,, have a seat, stay awhile, all the people here are really nice :)

{{{{{{{Apps}}}}}} Darling so great to see you!! :kiss: So which of the new rooms interests you the most hon?

Or is there something you would like to see added? :)

BLUSH G'damn. Y'all are gonna so make me cry at this turn out:D............ An here I thought tha we had a good first day earlier. Seems tha I wasn't expectin this kinda outpourin in th evenin.......... Thanks Alla ya tha wished th thread an me well:). I hope tha th rest a th time this thread runs it'll have th continued crowd:).

Scuse me now so I c'n blow my nose an wipe these tears........

Damsel666 said:
BLUSH G'damn. Y'all are gonna so make me cry at this turn out:D............ An here I thought tha we had a good first day earlier. Seems tha I wasn't expectin this kinda outpourin in th evenin.......... Thanks Alla ya tha wished th thread an me well:). I hope tha th rest a th time this thread runs it'll have th continued crowd:).

*hands damsel a box of tissues* ;)

Damsel666 said:

{{{{{{{{{{Damsel}}}}}}} here is a tissue sweetie. Guess we just have to find out what everyones 'interests' are.... And then work to fulfill them. :devil:

kayte said:
{{{{{{{{{{Damsel}}}}}}} here is a tissue sweetie. Guess we just have to find out what everyones 'interests' are.... And then work to fulfill them. :devil:

He he he Well we c'n see tha Soron an Arden have an interest in th Classroom:D He he he.........

Damsel666 said:
He he he Well we c'n see tha Soron an Arden have an interest in th Classroom:D He he he.........

Most definitely!!! Hope it is equipped with all they need. :p :devil:

Last edited:
Hi Damsel

Hi Damsel,

this is a great place you got here, EW made me my own for the one guy who told me to get my own so she did. LOL

kayte said:
Hi there bmw ~ Welcome to Damesl's Place!!

Drawing you a Heineken. Placing it in front of you. Hope you have a great time here. :)

Chugging some of that nice cold beer down. I needed that cool drink. As you can see I have been a bit excited, the temperature is rising.

kayte said:
The only thing I need, Kayte is her bare bottom across my lap. :rose:
My hands can take care of the rest. ;)

Soron said:
The only thing I need, Kayte is her bare bottom across my lap. :rose:
My hands can take care of the rest. ;)

Sighs..... I am sure they can. :) :rose:

bmw1080 said:
Chugging some of that nice cold beer down. I needed that cool drink. As you can see I have been a bit excited, the temperature is rising.

Would you care for another one, bmw? I know what you mean about the temperature soaring... :eek:

OOOOOOOOh!!!! Lisa enters and her shy, timid eyes scan the club wondering what kind of place this could be. She is innocent and a virgin (this is fiction ain't it) but that sweet lady Damsel has offered her a job. She meekly asks the bartender fo 3 shots of tequila, for courage, and then asks if she can fill out an application. Her eyes widen and her nipples harden as Damsel comes down the stairs, not wearing the cute sundress she had been in earlier when she spoke to Lisa, but decked out in leather lingerie and swinging a big whip. EEEEEEeeeeeeeK!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• untitled-2210.jpg
    untitled-2210.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 84
kayte said:

It better be:). I decked it out fer th whole Victorian spankin an discipline vibe;). It's got alla th canes, an straps, an a paddle or like five;)..... It's also got some nice hankie size clothes an lil straps fer gags:).......

Re: Hi Damsel

angel4u2lust4 said:
Hi Damsel,

this is a great place you got here, EW made me my own for the one guy who told me to get my own so she did. LOL

He he he Good ta hear sweetie:). Glad ya like th place:D.... Wha's th name so we c'n come visit ya?:D C'mon gimme a shameless plug okay?:D

bmw1080 said:

{Slips up an lays cross bmw's shoulders restin head ta arms crossed cross his shoulders} Awww Sweetie, is it a tad hot in here? Ya been up playin in one a th rooms? I hope yer havin fun:D........ Wha's been excitin ya here at th bar sweetie?:);)

Lisa Denton said:
OOOOOOOOh!!!! Lisa enters and her shy, timid eyes scan the club wondering what kind of place this could be. She is innocent and a virgin (this is fiction ain't it) but that sweet lady Damsel has offered her a job. She meekly asks the bartender fo 3 shots of tequila, for courage, and then asks if she can fill out an application. Her eyes widen and her nipples harden as Damsel comes down the stairs, not wearing the cute sundress she had been in earlier when she spoke to Lisa, but decked out in leather lingerie and swinging a big whip. EEEEEEeeeeeeeK!!!!!!!!

He he he Well welcome Lillisalove;)....... Glad ya came in:D He he he have I got a playroom fer ya ta have fun in:D............ I gotta feelin th Classroom may have jus found th perfect girl:D............. So ya interested in maybe bein my cheif girl in th classroom?;):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back