Daddy's Little Girl: Second Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess no other Daddies have needs 😂.

I'm glad mine does. So I can nurture him. I'm little, but I like to nurture. How weird is that? !

Sorry,
Real life was busy with me and good things for a change the last few days.
I had the greatest reply written last night... then internet went down.

You know I'm still working out if I am or am not a little. But being helpful and taking care of is my jam.

In my relationships I have:
Made meal plans for, done the cooking for, done research, found jobs for him to apply to ( which have led to hirings), given advice, bern the emotional support, bern the one to vent to, read books so we could discuss, taken up a foreign language, taken dance classes so he had a practice partner , taken online classes in tandem so we could discuss assignments, helped edit papers, helped write lesson plans, helped find course materials, been a job reference, helped fix house, helped with financial planning. Lent a large sum of money because I could and it was truly needed and never asked for ( he paid me back last year.) Been the muse, been the anchor, been his lover, his friend.

Taking care of... being helpful those are the ways I am me. Not a day passes that we speak that I don't ask:
" is there anything I can do to help you today? Is there any way I can make you happier, make your life easier or better?"
His reply is typically either " not to my mind" or " if it weren't for you I wouldn't have my degree or my job. Stop with that."

I wish there WERE more I could do than just check in and tell him my life and listen to his. I like action. I like helping, doing. Being a witness to life is good... but actively doing is better.

I think this is related to the concept of love languages.

I speak: acts of service, gifts, time.
I hear best: time, acts of service.

I can't hear affirmations. Though I speak them constantly.

Daddies have needs. If you have or have had a Daddy, how did you help them??

Also, I feel like I contribute to the relationship by being able to give something back that he gives to me. How does your experience make you feel??

Look at my signature.
Yes.

Not weird at all, if I had a Daddy I would want to nurture him too and meet his needs. I think your Daddy is lucky to have a little that wants to take care of him. It sounds like you have a beautiful relationship. 🌸

Not being a little, I have to ask.

But isn’t it a relationship?

Do you all see yourselves as D/l first before 2 people who love each other having a relationship?
In a relationship you take care of each other.

I’m curious. Maybe because I’m not a little, I don’t understand.

I could be wrong;
But I think what is being addressed is the assumption some have looking at certain ddlg relationships that he is in charge of all the nurturing and caring taking car of the little making sure she takes care of herself which is, in many ways the inverse of a more traditional D/s relationship where the s type is more attentive to the needs and wants of the D type. We all agree that last bit is a vast oversimplification and generally hollywood bullshit in the real world ( yes both care for eachother) ... and is venture same is true with *most* ddlg relationships that exist outside the bubble of chat play.

Correct me if I'm wrong bfg.

I could be wrong;
But I think what is being addressed is the assumption some have looking at certain ddlg relationships that he is in charge of all the nurturing and caring taking car of the little making sure she takes care of herself which is, in many ways the inverse of a more traditional D/s relationship where the s type is more attentive to the needs and wants of the D type. We all agree that last bit is a vast oversimplification and generally hollywood bullshit in the real world ( yes both care for eachother) ... and is venture same is true with *most* ddlg relationships that exist outside the bubble of chat play.

Correct me if I'm wrong bfg.

Yes. This is what I thought.
I do know 24/7 subs, though. As more of a bedroom sub, maybe that’s not what I’m getting.
???

Of course, a DDlg relationship is like any relationship where two people have needs, they both care and give.

Our discussions sometimes focus on our needs and how DD/Sir/PYL cares for us, should care for us, meets our needs.

Maybe I shouldn't have edited my post, because I spoke specifically about my darling Daddy needing me because he was upset at something, and how good it felt that he turned to me.

I wanted to talk about the needs of the PYL for a moment and acknowledge them.

Of course, a DDlg relationship is like any relationship where two people have needs, they both care and give.

Our discussions sometimes focus on our needs and how DD/Sir/PYL cares for us, should care for us, meets our needs.

Maybe I shouldn't have edited my post, because I spoke specifically about my darling Daddy needing me because he was upset at something, and how good it felt that he turned to me.

I wanted to talk about the needs of the PYL for a moment and acknowledge them.

Don’t edit a thing.
Please.
I love this place.

Some interesting reading in here...

I have thoughts I may or may not add.

Who knows? That's the rich tapestry of life for ye.

Don’t edit a thing.
Please.
I love this place.

I did over the weekend in my original post. But, never again.

I do too!

*winks at bg*

Good morning, winky! :D

Some interesting reading in here...

I have thoughts I may or may not add.

Who knows? That's the rich tapestry of life for ye.

I wish that you would. Sometimes it's good to hear from "the other side". So far, only HB has contributed.

I have needs. Like, I need some homebaked cookies in the mail *hint hint* ;)

*hands on hips*

If you think I'm turning this oven on in these temps, you're outta your mind!

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back