Daddy's Girl

"Yes daddy." Misty tried to say as best as she could with the bit in her mouth. She could feel her own spit hit her chest and she wiped it away. When they got to the hardware store she looked at her daddy then asked "daddy can I please not wear this I am drooling all over myself and I cannot control it either." She wondered how walking in the store was going to work seeing how she still had balls in her pussy. She couldn't help but to think that before she left the store she was going to end up cumming maybe even multiple times.

As they pulled into the hardware store parking lot, Misty turned to her father and said something perfectly unintelligible, but considering he'd seen her wipe drool off herself a couple of times on the short trip, he had a good idea what she was trying to say.

Reaching over, he unbuckled the gag and helped pull it out of his daughter's mouth. He watched her work her jaw a few times. He imagined it was probably pretty achy. Her jaw had to be open pretty wide to take the ring. It'd take some time for her to get used to it.

"Don't forget to clamp down hard on those balls," he reminded her. "You don't want them falling out while we're in shopping."

He started getting out of the car, then stopped. "Oh, and be careful not to give everybody too big a show, if you can help it." She was going to give the place quite a show regardless, given her dress, and the fact she wore a collar with "Daddy's li'l girl" in big silver letters on the side.

Misty wasn't worried about the balls falling out seeing how they hadn't came out yet but she was still worried about cumming while in the store. When she got out of the car and started to walk she couldn't help but to moan a bit. She bit her lip quieting her moans into her breath hitching while she walked. She could hear the chains on the nipple clamps rattle with each step she made and looking down the chain hung below her shirt.

Tom saw how carefully Misty was walking, and he smiled. He had no idea what his daughter was experiencing, but he certainly enjoyed seeing it. Every couple steps, she'd stop, close her eyes and take a deep breath. When she walked, her breathing was very staccato, as if she was either having a small orgasm, or trying to fend one off.

When he saw the looks she got from an older couple who were walking to their car, he considered taking off her collar, but the chain from the nipple clamps hung below her short crop top, and the clamps themselves was pretty evident through the thin, bra-less material, so fuck it. It was going to be too big a production to get her "presentable" for public other than the perverts at the sex shop, so he figured, "fuck it." Really, there was nothing illegal about what Misty wore. It was just extremely lacking in general society's definition of good taste. If his daughter could live with that, so could he.

It took some time to get through the door, what with Misty's little mincing steps and her need to stop every little bit to prevent a full-on orgasm.

A young man close to Misty's age met them as they came in. "Welcome!" he effused. "What can I help you with?" At first, it was clear the kid said this to every person who stepped through the door before he even fully saw them. However, when he saw Misty, he choked a little and his cool, chipper demeanor cracked.

"Hi," he blustered. "May I help you?"

"We're looking for some rope. Could you help us out?" Tom couldn't help his smile when he saw the young man's debate between embarrassed discomfort and out-and-out goggle-eyed amazement.

The kid couldn't take his eyes off Misty. Tom, honestly, couldn't blame him. "Sure," the hardware guy said over his shoulder. "Right this way."

On the way to the back of the store, although leading the way, the kid kept turning around, ostensibly to make sure he hadn't lost his customers, but mainly, so he could take in the sexpot who'd just fallen into his figurative lap.

Every step Misty took was an orgasmic agony because she couldn't cum in public though she really wanted to cum. She barely kept up with her daddy as they made their way to the section where the rope was. When they got to the rope she leaned herself up againt the sales racks breathing hard as her body shook a little bit.

Tom loved Misty's distress as she tried not to cum in public. The kid helping them got to the point where he was walking backwards most of the way. It wasn't even really necessary to glance down to know this kid was hard as a rock.

When they reached the section where the rope was, Tom watched as his daughter leaned against a display case and just quivered subtly. The salesman looked to Tom and asked, "Is she okay?"

"Oh, she's fine," Tom told him. "She's just trying to keep from orgasming in front of you."

Hearing this, the kid nearly came in his pants, from the look of things. "Oh, I see," he stammered, "W-well, here's the... the rope. What kind and how much do you need?"

Tom made show of inspecting the coils. The thin clothesline wouldn't do. What he figured he needed was something a little smaller than the diameter of his finger.

There were two coils that looked promising. One was very soft, the other spiny and rough.

"Slut," Tom called over, using her slave name in public, instead of her given name, "come here and help me pick out which rope to buy for you."

Misty barely made her way to where the ropes were and when she knelt down to feel the ropes she couldn't hold back any longer. She collapsed to the floor and bit her arm cumming hard. Her arm barely muffledher screams of pleasure and she could feel a puddle forming at her knees. She couldn't believe that she was cumming this hard. She could feel her panties pull from the balls in them because she came pushing them out. "I'm sorry for cumming daddy." She said her face a deep red and her body still twitching hard.

Misty seemed not to hear at first. The kid stood astounded at hearing Tom call her that word.

Finally, she did move. However, as she started to kneel to get a better look at the items in question, she crashed the rest of the way to the floor as a very obvious orgasm pounded over her.

There weren't sufficient words to describe this climax. Nearly catastrophic might come close. When Misty stopped cumming, there was a small lake beneath her, and there were marks on her skin where she'd bitten down to prevent herself from screaming aloud. The Ben-Wa balls had been pushed out of her pussy, and the frail little panties she wore weren't up to the task of containing them.

Tom couldn't be sure, but he thought the salesman may have cum in his pants, watching Misty's volcanic orgasm.

"Is... is she okay?" the kid said after a few seconds to catch his own breath.

"What do you think?" Tom asked calmly.

"Okay? I think she's fuckin' awesome!" the young man blurted out, then snapped shut and looked around to see if anybody else had witnessed him speaking like that on the job.

"Well, my man, we're both in agreement, 'cause I think she's pretty fuckin' awesome, too."

While Misty knelt in the center of the aisle, embarrassedly recovering from her enormous climax, Tom ordered fifty feet of both the soft and the rough rope. He wasn't sure if that'd be enough, but it was a start.

Once the kid had gotten the rope all calculated and bagged, Tom helped Misty rise wearily from the floor.

"Do you think you could give us a hand?" Tom asked. "I'm not sure she's capable of standing on her own at the moment, and I still need to pay for this."

At first he was hesitant, but then the notion of getting to actually touch this hot girl who'd just cum all over herself in front of him won out.

The young man draped Misty's arm over his shoulder, then wrapped his arm around her slender, bare waist. Whether he'd cum earlier or not, his cock once again bulged prominently in his jeans...

Tom scooped up the two silver balls from the floor, then as the salesman helped Misty, he made his purchase, and when the cashier asked if the scantily clad young woman was okay, he replied, "Fainting spell. Happens once in a while. Just needs to get something inside her when we get home and she'll be just fine."

As he started out the door with the young man and his daughter in tow, Tom stopped and announced, "And whoever's in charge here, I'd like to commend this young man for all his help."

At the car, Misty was gingerly helped into the car. Tom handed the young salesman a ten-dollar bill. "For the mess."

The kid held up his hand, refusing. "Happens all the time, though usually it's oil or something like that. Speaking of which, I better get back inside and get the mop before somebody rips me a new one.

"Thanks. You've just made this the best summer job ever. Come back any time. Ask for Neal. Please." He then ducked down to give a smile and a wave to Misty, shook Tom's hand, then headed back into the store.

In the car, Tom smiled over at Misty. "You were amazing, slut. Good girl."

Misty was in a daze the whole time after she came hard. She didn't know what was going on all she could feel was her muscles including her cunt spasming. When she finally snapped out of it they were pulling into the driveway and she could smell her cum in her panties. "I'm sorry for making a mess daddy." She said figuring that her cum was soaking into the seat of the car.

When Misty finally spoke - something she hadn't done since walking into the hardware store - it was to apologize for making a mess.

Tom laughed. "Don't be ashamed," he told her quietly. "No one's scolding you. You did wonderfully. It was the hottest thing I think I've ever seen. And besides, I'll be the only guy in town with a pussy scented air freshener in his car."

He got out of the car, hurried over to the passenger side, then lifted Misty out. "I'll get our purchases in a bit. Let's get you inside so you can rest before our new friends arrive."

Misty wrapped her arms around her daddy's neck as he carried her into the house. She could still feel her muscles spasm as her daddy carried her in and when they got into the house she asks "daddy will you please get the outfits first?"

Tom placed a still quivering Misty in a chair in the living room.

"Sure," he told her, "but are you in any shape to change right now?"

He didn't wait for an answer. He just went to the car and grabbed everything. The outfits didn't amount to a lot, in the long run, and all the toys were in bag, so hauling everything in at once wasn't a big problem.

"What do you want to change into?" he asked. "I'll help if you need me to."

"You pick one out daddy." Misty said flashing her still spasming pussy. She could still barely move and she couldn't really make up her mind on what she wanted to wear. She just grinned

Tom smiled and closed his eyes, reaching into the bag with the outfits in it. He pulled out a skimpy something and handed it to Misty.

"There's no need in being choosy. You look fantastic in everything we bought. I think our new friends will approve. I'm sure they'll both want to ravish you when they arrive. I know I do."

While Misty changed, Tom took the bags to the bedroom and stripped. He then hung up the outfits that needed hanging, then opened a drawer and scooped up its contents, then tossed those in the bottom of the closet. In the now-empty drawer, he placed the things that were more appropriate for that location.

Next, he laid out the toys on the dresser. Gags and clamps and clips and cuffs and vibrators and dildos. He could hardly wait to use them or see them used. His cock hardened at the notion of seeing them in action.

About that time, Misty walked in, wearing the outfit he'd chosen for her...

Misty put on the one piece outfit that was made of mostly straps that didn't cover a thing on her in fact the only thing covered was her neck in that outfit even if she didn't have the collar on her neck. She walked into the bedroom holding the leash that was attached to the outfit and laid on the bed spread eagle saying "please fuck my sensitive pussy pound me and fill me up with your hot man cum daddy." She moaned out in her cute little girl voice. She stayed spread open for him as she let out little moans and coos trying to get him to fuck her.

Tom had often thought, when coming across the kind outfit Misty was putting on, "What makes this sexy?" Meaning, he generally didn't get it. However, when Misty stepped on wearing exactly that kind of thing, he knew instantly what was sexy about it: its filling.

Misty looked incredible in all leather straps. There wasn't even a need for a collar with it, as it was really just a series of collars all joined together.

When she laid on the bed and begged him to fuck her, he wasted little time. He was already naked, and Misty had him hard without even touching him, so there was no excuse for hi not to comply with his daughter's desire. She was once again topping from the bottom, but as fucking her was exactly what he wanted to do, he saw no need in fighting it.

While Misty was getting "dressed," Tom had placed a note on the front door, instructing Jessica and her friend not to bother knocking and just come right in and look for where the fun was happening...

"Don't worry about our guests daddy they won't be here for awhile and I hope you don't mind but they will be staying the night so we can have all the fun we can stand. please fuck me like the slut I am we still have a couple of hours until they show up." Misty said letting her fingers trail over her father's naked body.

Tom just fucked his daughter as she told him it'd be a little while before their guests arrived. He then let her know, "Well, whenever they get here, I left them a note to just come in and join us, so we wouldn't have to stop whatever we might be doing." With that, he bent down and took one of Misty's nipples between his lips and started sucking while they fucked...

As soon as her father pushed himself into her sensitive pussy she yelped out and dug her nails into his back. With each thrust she moaned loudly and when he sucked on her nipple she wrapped her arms around his head keeping his mouth in place. She clung to him and moaned out "yessssss dadyyy mmmhmmmm fuck your sluuuut'sssss dirt cunt make it yours." She could feel her muscles clamp down on his cock hard even though she wasn't cumming just yet and wondered if he like the feeling.

God, this was incredible! How many guys dream of having a woman who can't get enough sex? Tom remembered thinking marriage would be a constant fuck fest, probably like every other young man out there. How horrified and disappointed he was to find out just how infrequent sex would actually be as a married man. Again, probably just as much as every other young, horny guy out there.

So, to finally have that insatiable sexpot finally under his roof was a dream come true. That he'd actually had to help make this particular one was less and less of a concern.

Misty seemed completely recovered from the tremendous orgasm she'd had at the hardware store, because she took everything her father gave her and just begged for more.

And miraculously, he was up to the task...

"Mhmmmmm ohhhhhhhh the hightend sensitivity of my pussy this feels amazing." Misty said as she moaned loudly clawing his back. She made herself clamp down hard on her daddy's cock as he continued to fuck her hard. She couldn't wait to feel his cum feel her pussy once again.

God, Tom loved Misty's pussy. He loved even more how much of a cock slut she was. It seemed like she couldn't get enough of having her daddy fill her cunt with his cock and cum. Tom liked that just fine.

The more encouragement Misty gave him, the harder he fucked her, until his hips were slamming into her as fast he could manage. It wouldn't be long and he'd be cumming in his slut once more...

With each thrust her daddy made into her wet pussy Misty continued to moan and yelp out. She couldn't wait to feel her father fill her li ttle pussy again. She knew her daddy couldn't wait for the other girls to show up so that he could have three young pussies instead of just one.

It got to the point where Tom got so wrapped up in Misty's pussy, he didn't even think about the others who would be coming. His current world became him, his sexy slut of a daughter, and their genitals sliding together as cocks and cunts were made to do.

Back