Daddy's Girl

Misty couldn't stand it anymore so she got up and stepped into the tub straddling him. She lowered down right onto his cock saying "oh daddy please cum in me again. Fuck me,cum from prostate play anything just cum in me again." She sat on his fat cock again waiting fo see what he wanted to do. She nuzzled against him kissing his neck and chest as she waited feeling him twitch inside her pussy.

Misty had to have known what just happened, just by her father's reaction. In any event, it managed to rouse her from her weariness, because she wasted no time climbing back on his cock.

Then when she started encoraging both the finger that bumped again and again against his prostate, as well as him, he simply moaned. His daughter's grasping cunt just urged his orgasm higher, as the girl's finger rubbed and nudged his prostate, sending him closer to an orgasm unlike he'd ever had before.

"God, I've never had anybody in my butt before. Please, keep doing what your doing.," Tom gasped, the sensations emanating from his cock and his ass beyond anything he'd ever felt before. "Misty, I'm gonna gucking flood your cunt, and soon."

Misty continued to nuzzle and kiss her daddy as she waited for him to flood her cunt with his cum. She could feel him twitch and spasm in her pussy and without warning she felt him explode in her cun spurt torrents of cum into her. She sat there and let him drain himself into her cooing as she felt him continually squirt into her.

God, it felt so spectacular, cumming in Misty's gripping cunt. And no matter how many times he fucked her, her pussy showed no signs of loosening.

When his cum was over, the finger in his butt slowly withdrew. He'd never given any thought to such activity - at least for himself, anyhow - but now that he'd experienced it, he thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing every once in a while.

Holding his daughter's hips to keep her from pulling off him right away, Tom said to the girls: "I think it's time to get some sleep." To their guests, he said, "You two are welcome to stay. There's plenty of room, and I know I've enjoyed having you here. Besides, what sane guy wouldn't want to keep three beautiful, young pussies at his beck and call?"

Misty started to bounce on her daddy's lap liking the idea of them staying the night. "Yes if you stay the night we can sleep in the same bed you two cuddling my daddy while I sleep on top of him." She said feeling her daddy's cock fuck her cunt with each bounce she made. She soon started to moan not able to stop bouncing now.

Tom heard Misty's idea, and while the notion of being literally surrounded by young female flesh sounded perfectly spectacular, he suspected he wouldn't get much sleep that way. Still, they'd figure that out when the time came. In the meantime, he had a hot pussy bouncing on his cock, so that was foremost in his mind.

"Why don't you two girls each take a nipple. I love seeing my daughter's tits bounce, but I bet they'd look even better with two sets of lips latched onto them."

Misty arched her back as the two girls suckrd on her nipples whuch drove her crazy. Misty soon came hard her body shaking as she was being pleasured. "Mhmmm daddy what do you think of your dirty sluts surrounding you?" Misty asked panting.

Back