Cyclista's criterium.

Hello!!
Yes, it's Thanksgiving in Canada today! :D

Did not have much time for you my peloton those last days.
I tried some pictures on all fours. It proved to be a disaster. No more time right now so I'll try again later.
Anyway as it's been quite a long time, here's one I post for you.

Cheers!
:kiss:

gwnQOoS.jpg

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Cyclista .. That's no Disaster .. Great Hangers thou ;) :kiss:

Hello!!
Yes, it's Thanksgiving in Canada today! :D

Did not have much time for you my peloton those last days.
I tried some pictures on all fours. It proved to be a disaster. No more time right now so I'll try again later.
Anyway as it's been quite a long time, here's one I post for you.

Cheers!
:kiss:

gwnQOoS.jpg

Perfectly shaped and proportioned.
You're just a babe. Easy as that

Thanksgiving

Well this week I have been Thankfull for my Canadian friend the fearless leader of our Peleton!! :rose::heart:

Oh yum! I'd love to see you leaning over the camera in a tight partially zipped up jersey :)

Bump

Kind of a bump and to let you know I/we miss your posts..
Hope your doing well my friend :rose::heart:

It does appear that Cyclista has taken her joy for life and her great body and disappeared into the Canadian night. Probably accomplished what she wanted to and sees no need to continue. Also, has no desire to escalate matters as there is always pressure to do.

Peleton 2

Relaxed, Getting fueled, staying hydrated. Anxiously looking forward to learning the flow of a new Peleton.. :rose::heart:

Happy Halloween!
(Last year pic...)
- As a note, for costume credibility, I did not wear a bra. Which made me quite popular... ;)

CJW6Xxr.jpg

Last edited:
Fun

THANK YOU..
You look like your having fun as always my friend.. So beautiful.. And you are a popular woman anyways.. I can tell!!! :heart::kiss:

This Year

I know your busy.. But can you tell us what you were this year?? Please:)

Back