Cyclista's criterium.

What an incredible buildup tease!! Still very nice!! :kiss:

And then such a Nice Young Lady to oblige us with all your Beauty!! :kiss:

You truly have spectacular breasts and I am a leg guy myself.

Good morning!
Pretty tough to get up this morning...!

-Not a new one, but it fits with the mood-
:kiss:

attachment.php

If I had someone who looks like you, I would have a tough time getting out of bed as well

:):)

Managed to get up. Got to go to work.

For you candid shots lovers: Not a quality pic, but it's sooo me! A coffee addict, eating like a little piglet :D:D

attachment.php

It looks like you need a "ride" this morning. I love it. Thanks for the candid photos. But really, if you want to ride I'll air my tires in my madone...or I'll get hard just by looking at you and ready for a ride.

:):)

Managed to get up. Got to go to work.

For you candid shots lovers: Not a quality pic, but it's sooo me! A coffee addict, eating like a little piglet :D:D

attachment.php
Another great picture to start the day love the candid shoots , your so cute no matter what your up to riding bikes eat breakfast sipping coffee ,,, just simply beautiful

Oh my. This is my face after a 108km bike ride... Still want to call me a babe?! :(:eek:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Yes

Sure do.. And I want to run my fingers through your hair when i call you a Babe as well!!:heart::rose::kiss:

You have a phenomenal body and amazing boobs! I enjoy your pics, thanks for sharing!

Oh, no you didn’t!

Jesus. Umm... I think I need some alone time...

Nice!

That looks like a fun job! Are you hiring??
attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry I took off all my pictures. Maybe it will take some time before they vanish.
But there will be new ones.

A criterium is a fast and fun but short race... ;) :D
:kiss::kiss:

Sorry I took off all my pictures. Maybe it will take some time before they vanish.
But there will be new ones.

A criterium is a fast and fun but short race... ;) :D
:kiss::kiss:

Crits are fun! I remember they used to stage them in my hometown, back during the Golden Age of Greg Lemond, before Lance came along and moved American cycling back into the shadows where it used to be.

There’s nothing more exciting than the sound of a criterium going by. Whirring spokes and clashing derailleurs as everyone shifts, and then the inevitable cries of “hold your line!” And “outta my fucking way!”

So intense.

Crits are fun! I remember they used to stage them in my hometown, back during the Golden Age of Greg Lemond, before Lance came along and moved American cycling back into the shadows where it used to be.

There’s nothing more exciting than the sound of a criterium going by. Whirring spokes and clashing derailleurs as everyone shifts, and then the inevitable cries of “hold your line!” And “outta my fucking way!”

So intense.

And... Oh I write so well in French. You'll translate that with Google.

À cela, aujourd'hui,on peut ajouter le son caractéristique du roulement des jantes de carbone. Et le cri strident qu'elles émettent parfois quand elles sont violemment pincées par les patins de freins. Et aussi, ce bruit sourd de carbone qui éclate en morceaux quand la chute, inévitable, survient. Quand les guerriers du dimanche se mettent à oublier que lundi matin ils doivent entrer au travail. Un cycliste est un cycliste, et lorsqu'il se retrouve sur la selle, ça devient sérieux. Et l'enjeu est infini.

:D

So intense.

My first collarbone fracture was during the bell lap of a criterium. I was in a breakaway group of three, and whacked a pedal in the corner.

And... Oh I write so well in French. You'll translate that with Google.

À cela, aujourd'hui,on peut ajouter le son caractéristique du roulement des jantes de carbone. Et le cri strident qu'elles émettent parfois quand elles sont violemment pincées par les patins de freins. Et aussi, ce bruit sourd de carbone qui éclate en morceaux quand la chute, inévitable, survient. Quand les guerriers du dimanche se mettent à oublier que lundi matin ils doivent entrer au travail. Un cycliste est un cycliste, et lorsqu'il se retrouve sur la selle, ça devient sérieux. Et l'enjeu est infini.

:D

Fuck yes. So well put. Stars and watercarriers....

Id forgotten the squeaking brakes.

Fuck yes. So well put. Stars and watercarriers....

Id forgotten the squeaking brakes.

No domestiques in a crit, usually. Everyone is all out.

Tu es largué, impossible de revenir. C'est l'abandon.

My little casual Friday night, watching a series on my laptop.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back