Cyclista's criterium.

Hello to you all!

It's been a long time! I am pretty busy in my new home. So here's a proof: Me doing a little clean up.
:)

Cheers! :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Congratulations on the new place. Thank you for making it spotless. The view is wonderful!

Always nice to see you

Hello to you all!

It's been a log time! I am pretty busy in my new home. So here's a proof: Me doing a little clean up.

attachment.php

attachment.php
always nice when you're invited in someone's home

Last edited:
Gracious me. What a thread. You certainly have incredible assets at your disposal but maybe more importantly you know how to deploy them in pictures and gifs that are mesmerizing. Who doesn’t love a gratuitous vacuum cleavage shot! My compliments!

Hello to you all!

It's been a long time! I am pretty busy in my new home. So here's a proof: Me doing a little clean up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congratulations on the new place. If that is how you dress when you clean all the time, I have a job opening for you.

Cleaning up with you would be a lot of fun, keeping my mind off dirty thoughts would be a struggle.

Hello to you all!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can you come clean just a small area in front of my sofa for the whole day? That way I would not have to get up to follow you around the house. :) you are beautiful. Thank you.

Thanks a lot for all your sweet comments!

So... Me, cleaning the house in an other outfit... :D

attachment.php

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for all your sweet comments!

So... Me, cleaning the house in an other outfit... :D

attachment.php

Is that the cyclist tan? You look great. Body is fabulous.
Cleaning never ever looked so inviting.
And the earlier vacuuming pics...sneaky nipple peaks are the best!
Please keep on with the fun and games

Back