Curvy Appreciation v 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ojzijbS6IS1w3vw0so1_500.jpg
Very sexy lady!

Those full breasts would look and feel pretty nice pressed up against my own soft, full breasts. Not to mention how it would feel to press my hot, wet, swollen pussy against hers, touching the tips of our clits together, and then pressing closer against her so our juices can mingle.
You can keep going!

Those full breasts would look and feel pretty nice pressed up against my own soft, full breasts. Not to mention how it would feel to press my hot, wet, swollen pussy against hers, touching the tips of our clits together, and then pressing closer against her so our juices can mingle.

That's quite a naughty sexy image ;)

Wow

What a wonderful sight to walk through the doorway to!

Wow, that is a sexy picture, but what you describe has no comparison. '...juices can mingle' almost made my head spin!

Winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back