Cuckold Appreciation

Rather seems to me the proportion of men who are able to accept sex without the trappings of commitment are much higher than the proportion of women. Would that explain the difficulties experienced by the husband of Policy Wank in finding satisfying fucks?

Rather seems to me the proportion of men who are able to accept sex without the trappings of commitment are much higher than the proportion of women. Would that explain the difficulties experienced by the husband of Policy Wank in finding satisfying fucks?
I'm not going to speak for Policy Wank. But I've spoken to several couples who have opened up their marriages for both partners, and the women always have an easier time finding partners than the men. One husband in particular went several months trying to find a partner, while his wife found several in that time. So he insisted they close the marriage. She told him that wasn't going to happen.

I suppose society puts pressure on all of us. But I think that men in particular face unique pressure to live up to an expectation of sexual prowess and mastery that is unachievable for many.
I agree that there are a lot of expectations put on both men and women. We expect like in the movies that both people will simultaneously orgasm from PIV (Penis in Vagina) sex and if it's not expected it's at least "The goal". And that a guy should just be able to last long enough and plow away with penetrative sex to make a woman orgasm. The expectation that PIV organisms are the ideal and toys or oral or admitting are forms of failure in performance. That's a really unhealthy expectation and puts so much pressure on men to last long enough doing something so overwhelmingly focused pleasure-wise.

Then we also mix in the sometimes complex nature of the female orgasm. For men, it's so much easier and clearer when It happens (a bit more difficult to fake). But there are so many parts to the woman's orgasm that have nothing to do with the performance of the man at all. Maybe their minds are elsewhere or their hormones from their cycle are in a weird place making it more difficult etc. It can also be tempting and an unhealthy expectation to blame the man for the woman's not orgasming (and sometimes that's is the case).

All that to say it's so complex and each pairing has a unique set of characteristics that make it difficult to apply monolithic expectations by gender.

I'm not going to speak for Policy Wank. But I've spoken to several couples who have opened up their marriages for both partners, and the women always have an easier time finding partners than the men. One husband in particular went several months trying to find a partner, while his wife found several in that time. So he insisted they close the marriage. She told him that wasn't going to happen.

^ My fear lol. The ratio of available women to men with desires appears quite unbalanced (at least as applied in culture today). That's not to say that maybe a similar number of women aren't satisfied in their marriage sexually but maybe because for myriads of reasons aren't as willing to explore alternatives.

Back