Cum on Food

There's no shortage of people who luv eating cum even now lol but I get your meaning. I once read a story on here, forgot the name but it goes something like "white menu", where the customers can request a dressing of cum on their salad. Imagine something like that goes normal
I wonder how popular a restaurant like that would be -- assuming it didn't get closed down by a the board of health.

I have had cum in coffee, chocolate, pizza and many other food items. In many of them you cannot even tell that it has cum. However the real turn in is knowing that it has cum in it. The quantity of cum also makes a difference when we say whether we can taste it or not.
How much extra did the pizzeria charge for it, compared with other toppings? ;)

I'd feed you for free without the need for you to lie. :devil:
Sir, no bribing the FDA inspector. I'll have to report you and put you down for conducting mandatory inspections more often. You're allowed to grab my head and go primal but not allowed to pin my hand cause that'll interfere with my note taking

Sir, no bribing the FDA inspector. I'll have to report you and put you down for conducting mandatory inspections more often. You're allowed to grab my head and go primal but not allowed to pin my hand cause that'll interfere with my note taking
With perks like these, I'm strongly considering applying for a government job! :D

I love it! I had an ex that insisted on cumming on everything I ate. We had an Owner/slave type relationship and I was only allowed to eat after he came in top of it. He would masturbate or I would jerk him if in too of my food. There is something disgraceful and erotic about it. I learned to live it and still do! I've had other guys do it. Most enjoy the idea of watching me eat it. Some not so much! But, I wish it was something I had to do every time. Like, going to a restaurant where all the kitchen staff and waiters had to cum in my food before I could eat it. Maybe I'm just weird! But, the idea gets mee so hot and aroused.

The only thing we do is to jerk off over some food and then share it. Its usually sweet food. I'll watch the cum omelette video later

I used to have a couple of room mates who were kind of jerks. She was oh so full of it beauty and he was a serious jock. I've fantasized so many times that I'd cum in their milk carton. I'd have taken a drink and said tastes good to me and watch the two of them drink it up. Kinda rude, but hey, I didn't do it. Shoulda 😜

Back