Cum on Food

While it's far from a frequent happening, every now and then I get the craving of my husbands cum on something sweet. I don't care for it on other items but something about on sweets..yummm!! I have had it mixed with donuts, cake, pie and fudge brownies. I have also had him shoot his load into a glass mixed with rum and ginger. A girlfriend and I once had him unload on a small cake which we in turn smeared on each others tits and pussies, ending in a 69 that lasted nearly an hour. Fun for a change up every now and then

While it's far from a frequent happening, every now and then I get the craving of my husbands cum on something sweet. I don't care for it on other items but something about on sweets..yummm!! I have had it mixed with donuts, cake, pie and fudge brownies. I have also had him shoot his load into a glass mixed with rum and ginger. A girlfriend and I once had him unload on a small cake which we in turn smeared on each others tits and pussies, ending in a 69 that lasted nearly an hour. Fun for a change up every now and then
Shot glass of rum, cum and ginger mmmmmmmm

You are my kind of woman. My GF loves my cum on her food. I, in turn, love her pussy juice on strawberries.

Might have to make the rum and ginger 🙂🍹

Jerked off once into a bottle of salad dressing (Newman's Own Oil and Vinegar, IIRC), shook it up, and then served it to guests. Nobody noticed, but I smiled when one woman asked for seconds on the salad.

Stuff like that happens more often than people realize. My mother was a nurse and she said drunken young male interns would sometimes drink urine stored in refrigerators thinking it was beer.
I have to say that initially the thought of this was quite repulsive but in thinking more about it there's a certain appeal in drinking a man's cum without the knowledge at the time but only to find out later.

Does it matter to you who the man is? Or is it once it’s done, it’s done, and you’ll just enjoy it later regardless?

I'd kind of enjoy knowing my burger was dressed with cum. Especially if I were told afterward. Or before. Or during eating it.

I find it interesting how many people are saying they’d enjoy knowing afterward. Is it because since it would be over and done with, might as well enjoy the idea that it happened?

I've had cum in my latte the most than any other food. I can't taste them really well but the fact I can sip my coffee while talking to others being all proper makes up for the lack of me being able to taste it
Muffins and donuts are best for my taste buds. Even better if the guy can fill the insides of the muffin without fucking it to pieces
I've tried cum in warer and freeze them into ice and use them later. For reason I didn't like it as much as getting fresh cum. Which is weird cause I've licked dried cum stains and luved it

I luv the other way too. I've had my juices mixed all over a carrot or celery before serving lunch to my unsuspecting husband and watch him eat it. I tell him afterwarss tho. He luvs it too so there's no reason to not tell him beforehand but I get a thrill from watching him eat without knowing. I sometimes fantasize that someone has cum in my food without my knowledge

Do you think people would be fine eating a lot of cum if it was put in items like pudding? It would be hot to think of a whole generation loving to eat cum.
There's no shortage of people who luv eating cum even now lol but I get your meaning. I once read a story on here, forgot the name but it goes something like "white menu", where the customers can request a dressing of cum on their salad. Imagine something like that goes normal

So many interesting ideas!

I’ve had cum in my coffee. I’ve also had cum on chocolate covered strawberries.

However all these other ideas sound magnificent..
I have had cum in coffee, chocolate, pizza and many other food items. In many of them you cannot even tell that it has cum. However the real turn in is knowing that it has cum in it. The quantity of cum also makes a difference when we say whether we can taste it or not.

I've had cum in my latte the most than any other food. I can't taste them really well but the fact I can sip my coffee while talking to others being all proper makes up for the lack of me being able to taste it
Muffins and donuts are best for my taste buds. Even better if the guy can fill the insides of the muffin without fucking it to pieces
I've tried cum in warer and freeze them into ice and use them later. For reason I didn't like it as much as getting fresh cum. Which is weird cause I've licked dried cum stains and luved it

I luv the other way too. I've had my juices mixed all over a carrot or celery before serving lunch to my unsuspecting husband and watch him eat it. I tell him afterwarss tho. He luvs it too so there's no reason to not tell him beforehand but I get a thrill from watching him eat without knowing. I sometimes fantasize that someone has cum in my food without my knowledge
Cum ice cubes can work well, no need to mix with water though 💦

Back