Cum on Food

My favorite these days is a hand sandwich. Use a good tasty olive oil to help spread a healthy heaping load of goo all over it, then lick it all off. Finger lickin good. 😋

In the past, after a group session of anal sex, me being the receiver, all nine men ejaculated onto a cream cracker and gave it to me to eat. I can honestly say, the cracker’s filling was very tasty and erotic as the filling was a conflation of different-tasting semen. It turned me right on and made me give myself over to those men for another round of ball deep anal sex.

I don't ever remember cumming in or on food, but I used to jerk off into an old girlfriend's shampoo. Gave it four or five loads before I told her about it. She thought it was funny and said that she had noticed her hair felt silkier. But now I'm going to have to look up some videos, like coffee creamer...

I've never cum in food but it would be interesting to taste. I'm baking brownies this afternoon to bring to a neighborhood gathering. Now, I'm thinking about edging and building up the biggest load that I can to but into the mix. I'd love to watch my very sexy and beautiful neighbor lady take a taste and see if there is any reaction.

Please do not give your cum to anyone without their knowledge and consent.
Not in their food, not in their shampoo, not in any way at all.
If they haven’t told you they want it, keep your cum to yourself!
I cannot believe that this even has to be stated to some of you.

Please do not give your cum to anyone without their knowledge and consent.
Not in their food, not in their shampoo, not in any way at all.
If they haven’t told you they want it, keep your cum to yourself!
I cannot believe that this even has to be stated to some of you.
Thank you, oh moral crusader of Literotica! We will all change our wicked ways now, Mr. Strapon. Now go preach on a different thread. I'm sure there are countless others who could use your moral authority.

Thank you, oh moral crusader of Literotica! We will all change our wicked ways now, Mr. Strapon. Now go preach on a different thread. I'm sure there are countless others who could use your moral authority.
It’s sad that my telling you not to assault someone by giving them your fluids without their consent strikes you as preaching, rather than… you know, common sense.

Last edited:
You’re killin’ me Smalls. Bodily fluids assault is a real thing and is illegal in most states for what should be obvious reasons.

For example, in Alabama:
“A person commits the crime of assault with bodily fluids if he or she knowingly causes or attempts to cause another person to come into contact with a bodily fluid unless the other person consented to the contact or the contact was necessary to provide medical care.”

Back