Courtly Love

"It shall only fuel my efforts the double!", he boasted.

And after a few moments quiet, did Guillaume turned back to Helaine, almost completely garbed. Grinning.

"Perhaps I would... dare to test me, my dear."

"My Champion, what a lion you are." Helaine commented at Guillaume's boast.

Helaine blushed at the thought of Guillaume forcing her against a wall, pushing up her skirts and having his way with her in some dimly lit corridor. That he would consider it, treating her like a wanton, it titillated her more than she would have imagined.

"I will think on that, mon etalon, my stallion. But for now--you must go, and quietly. I shall see you on the morrow and know that my every thought has been of you until we see each other again."

Taking her hand and doing the appropriated reverence, after all, she was still a Lady, Guillaume kissed Helaine's hand, but did not stop there. He went on, kissing all over her arm and finally laying a last, fierce kiss at her lips.

And so, before she could order him away once again did the knight stand, and left, slowly closing the door behind him.

What a night.

It was with great reluctance that Helaine watched Guillaume leave. When he was gone, she took a scarf and rubbed it between her legs to imbue it with both their essences. She would give it to him as her favor at the tournament the next day. She did not think she had ever looked forward to a tournament in her entire life.

She straightened the bedclothes and then slipped under the covers. The morning would come soon enough. Her maids would assume she had expected her husband because they were sent away. Lord Robert would remember nothing, so if it came up in conversation, she would tell him what a bull he had been the night before and he would believe her.

--

The next morning her maids woke Helaine with food and began laying out her clothing. She ate and dressed and met her husband in the great hall. he was still bleary-eyed from his evening of drinking and arousing with some of the men. He put a hand to his head, "I think I drank some bad wine last night."

Helaine laughed, "Oh, my lord. 'Tis the price you pay for enjoying life so much." She waved to a servant. "Bring Lord Robert a remedy for his head. He must be lively for the tournament and even more so for the feast after." She kissed his cheek lightly. She did have a great affection for the man. They had been good to each other, but he had never stirred her passion.

The servant scurried off to fetch a hangover remedy.

"Wake up, blasted youth!"

The knight had first heard Lord John's familiar voice, or better, sensed him rather than felt anything happening. That was, until a bucket of water was poured over him. With dizzy eyes did Guillaume woke up into his tent, at the Castle's large courtyard where the tournament was being held.

Before him, laughted the old man, his liege and companion.

"Raise, you ratsucker, it's a new day to bash Neville's and Reginald's heads! Raise!"

"You may drowse, my lord, during most of the early bouts." Helaine smiled. "I shall poke you," She playfully dug a finger into his ribs, "when you are needed. Now I must see to the kitchens and give instructions for tonight's feast."

Helaine went to the kitchens to see to the menu for the evening and to unlock the spice cabinet for the cook's use. She next went to the cellar to check on the supply of wine and kegs of beer and mead. Her husband might think he ran his little fiefdom, but she was the chatelaine and ran the household better than any general ever ran a war.

She was in good spirits, but that was to be expected since Helaine was known to thrive on the chaos of a busy household. No one would have any idea that her light step was due to her tryst with the young and handsome Sir Guillaume the night before. Her cheeks had a youthful glow.

Helaine found herself longing for the evening. Every corridor she walked, she found herself looking at the walls. How far was the corridor from the main hall. How well trafficked was it? Would it be a good location for a knight to take an unwitting serving wench? Her body thrilled at these thoughts and she wished that Guillaume was there now to take her.

But, unfortunately for Lord John, and his cheery optimism, the day waas getting dark quickly. Perhaps too quickly. Yesterday too, as the night befell the Castle, the sky filled with clouds, light clouds that did not promise a storm. At least not as they've did today. Lord Neville and Sir Reginald both refused to mount, and with them, most of the other competitors as well.

Even before Lord John, the organiser, could speak for it, the tournament was called off. Even before noon did the sky darkened as if a huge flood was about to come crashing down the village outside the walls with it's might. At least, well, until the noon, if the rain did pour.

He had almost completely dressed his heavy, fully-clad armour, only needing the bascinet to be ready, when a paje had come to warn him that, due to Lord Robert's headache, the tournament was off for the time being - if the Lord on Heaven did wish it to be, the sky would clear again.

And so was the knight Guillaume left without anything to do in the whole day. His squire, a fat lad called Jean, had been chasing a local girl, swearing at her about how pretty she was and how he'd like to use her. Stupid little bastard. Was with his finery and garbing that did he started to wander around the Castle's corridors, hoping that he'd find his Lady...

((Sorry. I was sitting in the dentist's office when I started this and of course he was ready for me early.))

Helaine was in a tizzy. with the tournament called off for the day it meant the knights were all underfoot, wanting food, wanting drink, wanting the attention of the serving wenches. And tramping mud all over the rushes in the great hall.

She went to her husband with a suggestion. "My lord, perhaps since the tournament itself cannot happen today, we could have a sort of demonstration in the great hall of sword or dagger play? It would keep the knights from being so demanding if they had something to keep them busy. Remember a few years ago when Lord Reynauld hosted the tourney?"

"Yes, my dear, I do! What an idea. Yes! Let us spread the word. Tell the servants. We convene in...one hour? Two?"

"Two. 'Twill give the servants time to prepare the Great Hall and for word to spread." Helaine said. "I have much to do."

Lord Robert took her hands and kissed her knuckles. "I knew I married you for a reason. My brilliant lady."

She smiled fondly. "Now be off and get those knight occupied with something other than pestering the maids."

She went off to give further instructions.

Last edited:
Lord John was one of the knights that pestered the maids. In special, he pester one young maid, whose name was Janet. This little jewel was the one that had him serviced in the dark halls last night, and who had warmed his own hay pile outside.

Sir Reginald Front Du Boef had found himself one 'caretaker', this one an older, more experienced woman. As John was almost fifteen years Reginald's senior, it was only proper to him to try and triumph over the nobleman's achievement. Reginald was a shorter, wider man whose skill with the flail was unsurpassed by anyone. A worthy oponent.

It was laughting togheter that both proceeded into the main hall, watching many serfs and pajes wandering around and opening the space as it was done the last night, making way for a makeshift arena. Lord Neville, in his wisdom, had called for the Swordplay contests to be held indoors this time.

"John, where's your new champion, the young Guillaume?"

"I cannot tell, my good Reginald, except that he wasn't in sweet Janet's skirts!"

Both men laughted. Indeed, oblivious to the happenings, Guillaume was wandering quiet in the empty eastern corridors, away from the comotion, searching for his beloved Lady.

Helaine went to the kitchens and gave instructions. She sent pages scurrying to tell the attending knight of the indoor fighting and scullery maids hustling about their business filling wine jugs and preparing food.

Janet came into the kitchen looking flushed and out of breath. "Are you ill?"

"I am fine, my lady." Janet curtsied. "The lords are most demanding always wanting this and needing that."

"Then get about your business."

Helaine left. More linens were needed from a cabinet in the eastern side of the castle. She rounded a corner and whom did she see but, "Sir Guillaume. Are you lost? Can I help you find something?"

Guillaume's lips spread wide into a pleased smile as he found her at last. God's work, it could only be, to find his love and obsession here, alone.

"I was lost, but not anymore. I've just found what I've been looking for."

The young knight relentlessly approached Helaine, not even waiting to see her reaction, he enveloped her in his long arms and pulled her against the wall. He knew that, nearby, there was a small deposit where many flagons of water and sacks of flour were stocked. Guil forced his lips against Helaine's, fire running through his veins.

Helaine had to admit her heart fluttered upon seeing Guillaume. "You could have found me more easily in the Great Hall or kitchen. It has been decided to have swordplay indoors due to the weather. And to keep all of you knights occupied--" he swept her into an embrace and kissed her hard.

Helaine's first reaction was to resist Guillaume's forceful manner. But once his lips were pressed to hers, forcing her to open to him, slipping his tongue into her mouth to spar with her, she relented and responded in kind. No wonder he was champion. Guillaume was single minded in his pursuit.

Without ever taking his lips away from her, Guillaume took Helaine to pin her against the wall. He was breathless. Even though they've had not shared company for 8 hours at most, he was already craving madly for her sweet, seductive voice, her delicious lips and her lascivious hips.

Not even voicing his will, Guillaume decided to make his Lady aware of his own wicked desire. At first, he had embraced her, gabbing his own arms around her chest. Now, slowly, he snaked his hands down towards her waist, always kissing her vigorously, until finally laying both his hands at her buttocks, grabbing them and spreading them wide.

Guillaume had Helaine breathing hard already. His lips, his hands. His intentions were clear. Her heart pounded. They were in the corridor. Anyone could come upon them. It added a great deal of excitement to their tryst even as it frightened her.

She could feel Guillaume's passion rise. She yelped a little when he grabbed her bottom. He had been passionate the night before, but today, he was rough and demanding in a different way. As if she were a serving wench. She thought. Just as they had joked on parting the night before.

"Someone may come upon us." She whispered desperately in his ear when he finally relinquished her mouth.

"Indeed.", Guillaume smiled wickedly as he lowered himself over her face, licking her cheeks and nibbling at her lower lip, "You are the Chatelain... lead me to a hidden place..."

But in his own doing, the knight did nothing except letting his hand wander all over Helaine's body, lustfully grabbing at her ass while using his groin to pin her to the wall, his erection already evident as the hardness found Helaine's belly.

"Dare me...", he whispered at her ear, while he came to kiss at the base of her neck.

(("Licking her cheeks" ? Ew. :) ))

"Then you...must move...away...from me." Helaine said between kisses. She pushed at Guilluame halfheartedly. She wanted him. She wanted him now and damn the consequences.

She gyrated her hips wantonly against hardened lance. " You already dare much, Guillaume. She tilted her head to give him better access to her neck. His kisses heated ehr flesh.

((Indeed ;) ))

In one flush of excitement did Guillaume moved himself, his vision covered with desire for her, and her alone. Taking Helaine by the hips, he turned her around before him so that she would be facing the grey, cold stone of the the corridor. At the same time, he closed on her back, using his groin to pin her by the wall againm this time his lance rubbing against her unhallowed region with greater, even more demanding movements of his hips, both his hands spreading her buttcheeks apart, if even over the fabric of their clothes.

Kissing at her neck and slowly, kindly biting her, Guillaume was in the verge of losing control. Slowly did he allowed her space, easing the pressure against her back.

"Helaine... lead... the way."

Helaine's cheek pressed against the cold stone of the wall when Guillaume turned her around. He rubbed himself against her in a shocking manner. Her cheeks burned as she realized that it thrilled her. What if he should take her here in the corridor in this manner. Her cheeks burned brighter and she moaned a little.

Helaine pushed herself away from the wall. "This way." She took his hand and pulled him down the corridor to a storage room for flour and grain ((Hmm would that be in the castle itself? Maybe it's for spices and extra linens...))

She unlocked the door and pushed Guillaume inside then locked it behind them. She was the chatelaine and had the keys. No one would be able to discover them here.

She twined her arms around his neck and kissed him feverishly. "Now... my impatient knight...we...are...alone."

(It would. They would not leave the Castle to fetch resources, most were indeed stored within the very walls.)

Kissing her fiercely, his hands clenching at her buttocks with his lust, Guillaume laughted when they've finally parted lips, delight in his eyes. Helaine was really the woman he had ever needed, he had ever dreamed of.

He sat down upon a pile of grain sacks, pulling Helaine's body togheter with his, making her sit upon his lap, his lance almost protuding proudly from his clothes as his lips ravished Helaine's neck.

Quickly, he started to lift her long, elaborated dresses, groaning at her touch.

"Tell me... your desires... ma Dame. Ma chérie. Mon amour."

((Oh cool. I didn't know that. I guess it would keep the stores more protected that way too.))

Helaine giggled when Guillaume pulled her down into his lap. His erection was very obvious as it poked against her. He was already pushing up her skirts.

"Tell me... your desires... ma Dame. Ma chérie. Mon amour."

"My desire, mon couer, is for you." She answered. She shifted to straddle Guillaume and began working on his breeches to free his throbbing manhood. She took a deep breath once she had it in her hand. "Such a lance you have." She murmured. "Impale me." She thrust her own tongue in his mouth.

((Indeed. Imagine where they'd stock stuff during a siege.))

Guillaume almost suffocated as he tried to kiss her back, his tongue joining her in one elaborate rubbing dance. Never stopping, he moaned into her mouth as he finally felt her touch at his lenght. She was indeed looking after him as much as he was after her.

Lifting her dress' skirts over her waist, the knight rubbed himself against the Lady, motioning her entire frame so she'd be right above him in order to have his lance impaling her.

"Ride me."

"Mmm, mon étalon." Helaine let Guillaume maneuver her over him. She settled herself on him with a passionate groan. She began rocking her hips.

"I ride the best of roads." She whispered. She twined her fingers in his hair.

This was bliss. To be in Guillaume's arms again. It was so easy to forget who they were and just be together.

His hands sliding into her skirts, Guillaume grabbed lustfully at Helaine's buttocks, feeling how did she trashed to rock over his lap. She was wonderful, her warm womanhood so much more delicious than any that he had even done.

The knight did not cared for anything else beside Helaine, having her his only desire in his entire life.

"Yes..." he smiled at her remark.

Helaine fell upon Guillaume's neck as she bucked against him. Her passionate feelings were redoubled from the night before. She raised and lowered herself on his lance setting the rhythm.

"It will not be long for me, mon amour." She said between her downward pushes. "You lance pierces me to the very core."

"Then... I am happy... I'm yours to command."

Guillaume used his hands to help pistoning Helaine up and down upon his erection, his member going deep into the Chatelaine's bowels, spreading her fleshy channel with all of his rigid might.

"Yes... my heart. My love..."

Back